12-09-2002, 03:17 PM
http://www.entensity.net/misc/abc.htm

HCS
12-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Repost. But! we don't want to forget them. smilespi

78Eliminator
12-09-2002, 03:22 PM
78Eliminator:
http://www.entensity.net/misc/abc.htmDAMN!
Sorry frown

Jordy
12-09-2002, 03:26 PM
Just don't let it happen again. :D
How the hell are you doing J?

78Eliminator
12-09-2002, 03:29 PM
jordanpaulk:
Just don't let it happen again. :D
How the hell are you doing J?Doing ok under the circumstances. How are you? Heard you are redoing your kitchen. I actually enjoy that kind of stuff. I have been putting off doing a retile job in my kitchen for a while, I'll get it done as soon as time permits.
Yesterday I just about finished putting the crotch rocket back together.....
So what's new with JP?

RiverKitty
12-09-2002, 03:32 PM
I think we need to send this URL to Alisha, eh? ;o)

Jordy
12-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Nothing much. Just working on the house. I figure as long as the jobby job market is in the toilets I may as well pimp my house up a bit. I did most of the kitchen when I was doing the rest of the house, so now it's down to simply cosmetic stuff, which is more of a pain in the ass then it was putting the new sink, counter, dishwasher and on and on and on. The tile was the first thing I did, after the painting of course. Only about 800 sq feet of mexican tile... makes my back and knees hurt just thinking about that fun job. It's coming along though.

78Eliminator
12-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Cool. I persoanlly think I just need to move to a bigger house. I keep thinking about all the cool things I could do at my 900 square foot mansion, but the the size prohibits all of my ideas. Also, I want to redo the bathroom, but what do I use in the mean time when I only have one bath. Yes, it's time to sell. In one year I can sell it to avoid tha capitol gains taxes.....

Jordy
12-09-2002, 04:01 PM
That is the only drawback on my house is the single bathroom. I have been trying to figure out how to add another one on somewhere with out it looking like I added on, but haven't had much luck. Guess when I build my 2500 sq ft. shop I'll just put a full bathroom in there. :D
The bathroom was the first thing I did when I bought my house. It was really bad. Tore it all the way down to the studs and brought it back out. 2 dump truck loads to the dump. It was really bad in case I forgot to mention it. :D

78Eliminator
12-09-2002, 04:20 PM
Jordy, about the bathroom you remodeled, was it bad?
Yeah, I am going to start looking again.