PDA

View Full Version : MOVING TO SAN DIEGO

Kilrtoy
08-29-2003, 04:22 PM
We just got back from there and OH MY GOD
EVERY CHICK in SAN DIEGO IS SMOKING HOT.
Everywhere we went we saw smoking hot chicks.
Except SEAWORLD, I knew they were good trainers, BUT SHIT YOU SHOULD SEE THE WHALES WALKING AROUND THAT PLACE. They were all tourist.
Even the grand MILFS were hot....
Went to DCB well thats a different thread. MRS KILRTOY says hi to all the boys there.
Mandelon! Why have you been holding out on us and keeping this a secret. I dont remember the chicks being that hot back in the late 80's at STATE..

Mandelon
08-29-2003, 04:24 PM
That is because I had them tied up and locked in my closet. devil
Certain parts of town have an extreme hotty factor. I like it here. :D

TheEduKATor
08-29-2003, 05:51 PM
My brother and I moved to San Diego from the 909 ten years ago for college. I met Ms. EduKATor and have stayed out here. It's now 10 years later and I live closer to the SDSU campus then I did when I lived in the dorms. I have to agree with you Kilrtoy, the woman are good eye candy, and I have seen a couple gallons of MILF in my days here.

NashvilleBound
08-29-2003, 06:23 PM
down on the coast is really hot. It's something that has to be seen to appreciate :) Thats why I live 25 miles inland...keeping Big Jim and the Twins safely tucked away for Misses NB :rolleyes:

hot_diggity_dog
08-29-2003, 08:23 PM
down on the coast is really hot. It's something that has to be seen to appreciate Thats why I live 25 miles inland...keeping Big Jim and the Twins safely tucked away for Misses NB
Funny NB! :D
Hey didn't you say you are moving? :confused:
I thought you just completed the killer pool? wink :(
HDD :cool:

jet496
08-29-2003, 08:33 PM
I moved to San Diego from Iowa 15 years ago with a girlfriend. I had to split from her after just a couple months. Too many beautiful women I wanted. I felt like a little kid in a candy store. We only had a couple of nice ones in Iowa. Here, most of them are fine. I love it here!
PS: Hang out at Pacific & Mission Beach. Watch out by the jetty though, lots of gang bangers now. I was there a few weeks ago & there was a shooting (killing) right where we had parked the cars. The cops & ambulances were coming in while we were leaving.
F%#cking gang bangers are all over down there now. We shouldn't be allowing that. Wasn't like that when I first moved here.

rvrkaosI
08-29-2003, 08:56 PM
Were moving to Oceanside in December. House is being built. Have to say the smokin wahines trickle down even farther from SD!

hot_diggity_dog
08-29-2003, 09:13 PM
Were moving to Oceanside in December. House is being built. Have to say the smokin wahines trickle down even farther from SD!
RiverK I moved from Huntington Beach 14 years ago to Oceanside and lived there for 13 years. Ziggy and someone else is in the area too. (SummerLove is Encinitas)
I just moved east of you inland.
Oceanside has a lot offer.
Downtown and the Pier is currently being developed to be a state of the art 5 star tourist location.
They have a Peir
Airport.
Harbor with slips that are the cheapest in California.
The most Acres of un-Developed land in San Diego.
You cant build to the North and surronding areas due the military base.
2nd largest population.
Overall it is a up and comming community that is central to all.
45 miles to Orange county.
1 hour 10 minutes to riverside.
1 hour 10 minutes to the border.
From Oside to Havasu it's about 270 give or take.
ET aprox 4- 41/2 hours depending on pee breaks. LOL :)
Good luck you wil love it. wink
Hot (Right around the corner) Diggity Dog :cool:

77charger
08-29-2003, 09:17 PM
i work down there every day and drive all around sd.All i can say is pacific beach and the college are my favorite places to drive by. :) :) :)

dgie
08-29-2003, 09:31 PM
Oceanside has changed a lot. I first was stationed in Camp Pendleton back in 1986 and that place was down right shit back then. There were hookers all over the place catoring to the marines. I never messed with them. Infact I bypassed Hill street all together, by jumping on I5 and then cutting back over around Cardiff. I went back there in 1998 and the place changed a lot, I was glad to see that. I do not have kids, but was told then that the schools were full of gang bangers, etc. I hope that changed also, not sure. I really liked those houses right off the beach and wanted one but I don't have a million + to drop on one. How come no one has brought up Blacks Beach in San Diego? Has that changed for the worst???

Mandelon
08-30-2003, 01:16 PM
jet496:
PS: Hang out at Pacific & Mission Beach. Watch out by the jetty though, lots of gang bangers now. I was there a few weeks ago & there was a shooting (killing) right where we had parked the cars. The cops & ambulances were coming in while we were leaving.
F%#cking gang bangers are all over down there now. We shouldn't be allowing that. Wasn't like that when I first moved here. That is because they put in basketball courts about 12 years ago. After that it went downhill. Less surfers and more b-ballers. :rolleyes: Don't meant to sound racist but that is a fact.

jet496
08-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Only gay blades go to Blacks Beach now. Not suppose to be a nude beach anymore & there's a steep, dangerous cliff to go down, so very few people go there. I remember over 20 years ago when I was in the Navy, that place was happening. Now it's just a sausagefest. It sucks (literally).

Mandelon
08-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Don't tell Boozer... :rolleyes: He might invite RD down there for a roll in the surf... :D

NashvilleBound
08-30-2003, 06:09 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
down on the coast is really hot. It's something that has to be seen to appreciate Thats why I live 25 miles inland...keeping Big Jim and the Twins safely tucked away for Misses NB
Funny NB! :D
Hey didn't you say you are moving? :confused:
I thought you just completed the killer pool? wink :(
HDD :cool: We are moving...just need about 4 weeks to finish the pool. we are planning a pool party at the end of October. Once the party is done the house is for sale:) Priorities ya know :D