PDA

View Full Version : "Goodbye Natalie"

LeE ss13
03-14-2003, 07:14 PM
It would seem that the 'Dixie Chicks' back in in 2000 sung a song about the solution for domestic violence is to kill someone, (Earl), have now dissed the President of the United States. And I quote ...
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Dixie Chicks are drawing harsh words from country music fans for remarks singer Natalie Maines made about President George W. Bush (news - web sites) during a recent performance in London. Maines told the audience earlier this week, "Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas."
All I can say is ... What a Bim ....!

twistedpair
03-14-2003, 07:22 PM
That's OK, I'm ashamed she's from the same state as my President. She and that bitch Chrissy Hynde of the Pretenders (Miss "I hope we get our asses kicked") can both Kiss my ASS.

Jbb
03-14-2003, 07:33 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/9018.jpg

VillainDave
03-14-2003, 08:33 PM
The fat one is still mad that at the last Bar-B-Q they went with GWB he wouldn't let her have his rib bones !!!

LeE ss13
03-14-2003, 08:35 PM
Thanx Brian ... I needed that !!!!

Mandelon
03-14-2003, 09:01 PM
I'm just ashamed for the fat one.

lambertjr
03-14-2003, 09:38 PM
You would think that someone who makes their living singing country music,which has a fan base that is extremely patriotic,would think before they make a comment like that.
What that hynde broad said is simply treason.

Wet Dream
03-14-2003, 09:40 PM
F'ing twats, all of them.

Just Tool'n
03-14-2003, 09:46 PM
I personally can not wait for one of those entertainment types to really suffer the consquences of there actions, I think you all know the types, the Barbara Strisands,
Martin Sheens, Alex Baldwins, Shawn Penn's of the hollywood elite. Let america boycott them, you never see them put there asses on the line for this country. Personally I boycott all of these types of people & there political BS.
I hope they all go bankrupt when we boycott em all!!!!!

Wet Dream
03-14-2003, 09:49 PM
Just Tool'n:
I personally can not wait for one of those entertainment types to really suffer the consquences of there actions... Shawn Penn
He did suffer...he's still alive and doesn't have a job. He's a loser.

MJ19
03-14-2003, 09:56 PM
This morning our country radio station DJ addressed the Dixie Chicks comment regarding the President.
Our DJ went off on how he'd prefer to never play another DC song. He bad mouthed the DC girls because they don't have up and coming country singers open for them at their concerts, They don't assist the up and coming singers in any ways, they don't show up to awards shows, they do everything on their own agenda, etc...
I was glad that her lame comment prompted a PRO-BUSH and ANTI-DC conversation on my radio.
I wish all the celebs that hate Bush and threatened to leave the country if he were president would do just that...leave! :rolleyes:

MJ19
03-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Wet Dream:
Just Tool'n:
Shawn Penn
He did suffer...he's still alive and doesn't have a job. He's a loser. Didn't he make a good chunk of change on "I am Sam" ?? :confused:

Just Tool'n
03-14-2003, 10:02 PM
I wish all the celebs that hate Bush and threatened to leave the country if he were president would do just that...leave!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right On! MJ19

bigq
03-15-2003, 12:19 AM
Fortunatly she has a right to say what she wants, she could live in another country that would remove her head from her body for saying that. The unfortunate thing is these actors and singers have a huge stage to present there opinions and many followers that believe anything they say.
BTW is that a Hefty trash bag the one on the left is wearing? :D

Kilrtoy
03-15-2003, 01:18 AM
Now im glad I didnt get tixs. F#@$ them.... :mad:

Moomawnster
03-15-2003, 02:37 AM
These people don't scare me ..... It's the ones who bought the music and made it "popular" . Like the man said , [ Too many "pretty" singers, not enough pretty songs...."] Folks seem to forget that freedom includes the right to fail from your own foolishness / arrogance and NOT be bailed out !

vdrivenman
03-15-2003, 05:37 AM
i am from TEXAS and i am proud that GWB is from TEXAS. however i am ASHAMED tha bitch with the DC is from TEXAS. I knew they were headed down the wrong road when they had the EARL video.
i personally did like a couple of their songs, but no matter no i will not purchase any product associated with them. thay cannot apologize enough.

BILLY.B
03-15-2003, 06:46 AM
vdrivenman:
i am from TEXAS and i am proud that GWB is from TEXAS. however i am ASHAMED tha bitch with the DC is from TEXAS. I knew they were headed down the wrong road when they had the EARL video.
i personally did like a couple of their songs, but no matter no i will not purchase any product associated with them. thay cannot apologize enough. I agree 1000%. They think they are more well liked then they really are. I also liked some of there songs, but I will probably break my neck running to turn the channel anytime one of there songs comes on the radio. Then again, maybe they will get boycotted eek! argue

Wet Dream
03-15-2003, 07:11 AM
MJ, you're right about I am Sam. I never have seen it and forgot all about it.

spectratoad
03-15-2003, 08:00 AM
I went to their website and this is what I found. I still think they (she) are peices of $H!T for evening opening her piehole with those types of comments. Good thing I never liked their music anyway. I was going to post something on the chat stuff but gee they say it is free but it looks like you have to sign up for another account for $30/yr. Whatever, Greedy wenches. :rolleyes:
From the Dixie Chicks with respect to statements being reported in the British media
3/12/2003
From the Dixie Chicks
"We've been overseas for several weeks and have been reading and following the news accounts of our governments' position. The anti-American sentiment that has unfolded here is astounding. While we support our troops, there is nothing more frightening than the notion of going to war with Iraq and the prospect of all the innocent lives that will be lost."
Maines further stated, "I feel the President is ignoring the opinions of many in the U.S. and alienating the rest of the world. My comments were made in frustration and one of the privileges of being an American is you are free to voice your own point of view."
cry smile_sp
Statement from Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks
March 14, 2003
"As a concerned American citizen, I apologize to President Bush because my remark was disrespectful. I feel that whoever holds that office should be treated with the utmost respect. We are currently in Europe and witnessing a huge anti-American sentiment as a result of the perceived rush to war. While war may remain a viable option, as a mother, I just want to see every possible alternative exhausted before children and American soldiers' lives are lost. I love my country. I am a proud American." sleeping
[ March 15, 2003, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

sam pioske
03-15-2003, 09:44 AM
The Britts can keep the chicks
And those who said they would leave the USofA if G Dubau got in, can go there also!!!

SandbarScot
03-15-2003, 09:48 AM
The Chixie Dicks can move to France! :mad:

MJ19
03-15-2003, 02:25 PM
Wet Dream:
MJ, you're right about I am Sam. I never have seen it and forgot all about it. It was good and he played a metally challenged person really well :p :D

03-15-2003, 07:13 PM
MJ19:
Wet Dream:
Just Tool'n:
Shawn Penn
He did suffer...he's still alive and doesn't have a job. He's a loser. Didn't he make a good chunk of change on "I am Sam" ?? :confused: He did make a chunk of change for that film...and he wasn't acting. :D

03-15-2003, 07:19 PM
All those bleeding heart liberal Hollywood clowns that are making political statements are washed up has-beens and this is the only way they can get the attention they crave. I notice Alex yuk Baldwin is still a resident of this country, why didn't he keep his promise to leave if Dubya got elected? We could take up a collection to buy him a ticket to the communist country of his chioce. One way of course! :D

MJ19
03-15-2003, 09:03 PM
058:
and he wasn't acting. :D Hee, hee... smile_sp

carreraelite
03-15-2003, 11:14 PM
We could take up a collection to buy him a ticket to the communist country of his chioce. One way of course! :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Why buy him a ticket?? Let him use some of the mmoney he's made and buy his own damn ticket!!
I think the Goverment gives way to many hand outs already!! :mad: Remember , the goverment IS we the people!!
[ March 15, 2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: carreraelite ]

NorCal Gameshow
03-16-2003, 05:26 AM
they have a right to say what they feel, i have a right to call them f'n idiots....ten plus years for iraq to come correct, and they're saying that there is a rush to war?

03-16-2003, 11:07 AM
carreraelite:
We could take up a collection to buy him a ticket to the communist country of his chioce. One way of course! :D Why buy him a ticket?? Let him use some of the mmoney he's made and buy his own damn ticket!!
I think the Goverment gives way to many hand outs already!! :mad: Remember , the goverment IS we the people!! [/QB][/QUOTE]Maybe he needs a reminder and a little encouragement. I'll toss in a buck or two for the cause just to see him go.

Jungle Boy
03-16-2003, 03:07 PM
I've said before and I'll say again. Them self-promoting Hollywood "stars" are living in a world all their own. They are so far removed from the real people on the street that they actually think that other people care about what they have to say. They live in houses behind huge stone fences, travel in private planes, rent floors of hotels so they aren't bothered by the average folk (that pay their wages, I might add). They have very high opinions of them selves and their counterparts. Boycott all their shitty movies and stop buying the rags like People and the others that they love to gossip in. BTY - Why would they think that Iraq would be a bad war. It would give them more ideas for move movies. They have seemed to like war movies for decades. Them two faced ****ers can kiss my hairy Canadian ass. eek!

mike37
03-16-2003, 03:26 PM
The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
(giving them aid or comfort.)

03-16-2003, 04:48 PM
I'd bet money if it were Clinton [or God forbid AlGore had he won] waging war with Iraq we wouldn't hear anything from the Hollywood elite...make that Hollywood delete. When Clinton was bombing Bosina back to the stoneage there weren't any protests in the streets and we didn't have celebs mugging for the camera saying how evil and stupid our current president is. What we would be hearing would be all the atrositys[sp]against its citizens now going on in Iraq and the action thats about to take place is justified for the sake of the children, of course. cry

Just Tool'n
03-16-2003, 05:56 PM
I am glad to see most of you agree on the Sh*t that these hollywood types are spewing out there.
I think they should have to go spend 6 months away on duty, not 6 months away shooting a movie, Hell giving 6 months of shooting at the French & the Iraqies. Let them find out what the real world is all about. Not the real world they show on MTV!

Nubbs
03-16-2003, 09:18 PM
I'm just glad I didn't buy tickets to any of the chicks' upcoming concerts. What really pisses me off is the lack of action taken by the local country station in Los Angeles, KZLA. KZLA still plays the chicks songs and still uses the chicks for advertisements on the KZLA web page. KZLA is a spineless corporation that is too politicaly correct and is afraid to take a stand. Sorry, just a little frustrated.

LeE ss13
03-18-2003, 08:45 AM
I just couldn't resist !!!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_031403/content/rush_is_right.Par.0002.ImageFile.jpg

03-18-2003, 10:05 AM
Is Natalie the short, fat, dumpy one in the middle? eek!

C-2
03-18-2003, 10:22 AM
It sucks to see Martin Sheen popping off, he is a great actor. Good thing he didn't capitalize on any war type movies eek! eek!
It sure would be nice to see Clint get up at the Oscars and chew some ass.

03-18-2003, 10:27 AM
Martin Sheen....isn't he that asshole that thinks he's the president? :D

LeE ss13
03-18-2003, 10:32 AM
058:
Is Natalie the short, fat, dumpy one in the middle? eek! Yes !!

Freak
03-18-2003, 01:07 PM
The DC girl’s apology makes me laugh. I bet the record producer crapped his pants when he heard what spewed out that idiot chick’s mouth. I hope it buries them.
People always hate the person (or country) that is on top.

03-18-2003, 06:07 PM
LeE ss13:
058:
Is Natalie the short, fat, dumpy one in the middle? eek! Yes !! Then perhaps the president is ashamed he is from the same state she's from. I would be, God...what a toad. yuk

Monkey Bung
03-19-2003, 06:59 PM
058:
Is Natalie the short, fat, dumpy one in the middle? eek! AND BUNG LIKES HER!!!!!!

CA Stu
03-19-2003, 07:13 PM
http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/hollywoodceleb/