Dr. Eagle
10-07-2003, 10:25 PM
NorCal Gameshow:
Kindsvater Flat:
What do you want to see?
1. Lower car license
2. Cheaper gas
3. OPEN HEADERS!!
..... i'll settle for number one :D I'll second that!

LASERRAY
10-07-2003, 10:31 PM
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Essex502
10-08-2003, 05:42 AM
Doesn't Arnold have a home in Lake Havasu? He must be Pro Boat then, right?

flat broke
10-08-2003, 06:53 AM
Since his platform was based around the economy and brining jobs/industry back to California, why not start at Diamond Valley Resevoir? If you were to through the tourist dollar figures from Havasu on his desk, he might be able to see clear to have a little talk with the MWD? I would have to think that there is at least some state oversight of the resevoir and the handling of the water.
What we need is a group of eco-scientists that are not on the Sierra Club's payroll to go and take water samples after the lake is opened to recreational boat traffic and body contact. Much like the ASA has done, a lobbist group needs to be set up to protect the interests of recreational boaters as well.
Chris

Kindsvater Flat
10-08-2003, 07:13 AM
Arnold has a place up at Lake Shastina near Weed.

Ziggy
10-08-2003, 09:52 AM
Essex502:
Doesn't Arnold have a home in Lake Havasu? He must be Pro Boat then, right? Rumor had it that he owned the Tan Adobe style home on opposite hillside from McCullogh's house...although not confirmed or possibly under an assumed name. A friend of mine happened to meet Arny and Maria at the LHC Airport while waiting for another friend to tie down his airplane. He said they were extremely friendly.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Essex502:
Doesn't Arnold have a home in Lake Havasu? He must be Pro Boat then, right? I was told that his house is one of the ones up on the hill. You can see it from my front rock-yard.