PDA

View Full Version : Goodie two shoes.

Lilboat
07-16-2003, 09:33 PM
Iv'e been reading this forum for a while.
And I see there are some whimps on here.
Who's the biggest Miss Goodie two shoes?

Beautiful Noise
07-16-2003, 09:43 PM
Hey now WHAT did I do to get bunched up with the Like's of these Goodie 2 Shoe's eek! eek! eek! :D
Steve
[ July 16, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

NorCal Gameshow
07-16-2003, 09:46 PM
don't confuse "good guy" with being a wimp.

Lilboat
07-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Wow! That guy known as Mandy has the lead! :p

future boater
07-16-2003, 10:15 PM
i fail to to see what the point of this thread is...........how could you put ***boat in there? if you want drama go to just jets!
[ July 16, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: future boater ]

Jungle Boy
07-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Why isn't Hoss in there? :D

Rexone
07-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Lilboat:
Who's the biggest Miss Goodie two shoes? I see I'm on your little list there Lilboat. Meaning I'm a wimp? You got a problem with me, bring it!

Tom Brown
07-16-2003, 11:23 PM
Rexone:
I see I'm on your little list there Lilboat. Meaning I'm a wimp? You got a problem with me, bring it! That's a rocking Kim Hanson impression, Mike. :D
Sorry Kim, I couldn't resist. :)
I'm glad I'm bad ass and not on that list. You folks would do well to stay clear of me. :cool:
-- Tom :)

Rexone
07-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Tom Brown:
Rexone:
I see I'm on your little list there Lilboat. Meaning I'm a wimp? You got a problem with me, bring it! That's a rocking Kim Hanson impression, Mike. :D
I'm glad I'm bad ass and not on that list. You folks would do well to stay clear of me. :cool:
-- Tom :) Just don't start callin me Sugar :p

Jungle Boy
07-17-2003, 04:01 AM
Rexone:
Tom Brown:
Rexone:
-- Tom :) Just don't start callin me Sugar :p Mike, you need to get it on with Hoss over blacks short changing him at the burger joint then you can shed your good guy image. :D
Tom, you will never make the clean cut list any where. You coming to Whitecourt? :cool:
[ July 17, 2003, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

comin' unscrewed
07-17-2003, 06:44 AM
Lilboat:
Who's the biggest Miss Goodie two shoes? Hmmmm........ your third post. Uh.. welcome to the boards.

gigamurph
07-17-2003, 10:54 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Hey now WHAT did I do to get bunched up with the Like's of these Goodie 2 Shoe's eek! eek! eek! :D
Steve Not much! Ya just had to be yourself! But I didn't vote for ya! I agree with NorCal Gameshow; bein' a nice guy doesn't make ya a goody-two-shoes or a wimp. Or does it? I just thought that it meant that ya didn't belong in the shark tank!
:)

Beautiful Noise
07-18-2003, 09:54 AM
Gig,I knew I could count on you Specially after you Tipped US over I guess you could call it even now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D All tho I like the fact That I did owe you one :D :D
Steve

gigamurph
07-18-2003, 12:11 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Gig,I knew I could count on you Specially after you Tipped US over I guess you could call it even now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D All tho I like the fact That I did owe you one :D :D
Steve DON'T SING, BRING IT, BABY! She may not be very big, but I'd pay to see ya tip me and the vaunted Witchcraft over! Do they make hernia belts that match Beautiful Noise?
:p