PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Weather Temps. In October?

SummerBreeze
09-25-2003, 05:41 AM
What are the air Temps in Havasu in October?
Temps. In my area cool off. We want to get a little more out of the boating season and travel to Havasu for a boating trip in October. Any Help in this area would be nice.

Havasu Hangin'
09-25-2003, 05:45 AM
In the past...I've boated up to Thanksgiving. In Oct, the weather is nice (usually 90's), but you have to dodge rain sometimes.
The are quite a few almanac sites out there...great for looking up historical weather.

hot_diggity_dog
09-25-2003, 06:33 AM
Kinda like this right now! wink
HDD :cool:

Ducatista
09-25-2003, 10:06 AM
SummerBreeze:
What are the air Temps in Havasu in October?
Temps. In my area cool off. We want to get a little more out of the boating season and travel to Havasu for a boating trip in October. Any Help in this area would be nice. October in Havasu is really nice, typically warm in the low 90's during the day, with cooling off in the nights in the 70's. The water temp is still warm enough to enjoy without goose bumps! April/May and Sept/October super nice. I think you will love it.

summerlove
09-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Best month of the year on the water, IMHO. Try the 3rd w/e in Oct, the Run to the Sun hot rod show n the golf course. park the boat in ther channle and take a look at all the cool old cars. Great time!