superV
03-19-2003, 09:49 AM
Do you feel like you should be hangging out with the Dixi Chics? :D J/K

rivercrazy
03-19-2003, 09:51 AM
And with bigger tits! :D :D

superV
03-19-2003, 09:52 AM
LOL wink I just thought it was kinda the same thing if ya know what I mean...

HavasuDreamin'
03-19-2003, 10:10 AM
Super V adding fuel to the fire? eek! :confused:
[ March 19, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Jungle Boy
03-19-2003, 10:12 AM
There's some funny shit here today. :D

hack job
03-19-2003, 10:27 AM
RiverDave:
superV:
LOL wink I just thought it was kinda the same thing if ya know what I mean... I do know what you mean, and someone else had already used the reference (in an e-mail) the difference between them and me is there trying to save there career. My career isn't at stake and the only reason I apollogized was becuase I meant it.
That being said I'm over the whole ordeal.
RD well said i have read ALL the posts and Have seen ALL the post that were avaible to us normal folk. and i have to say well said. :D wink
[ March 19, 2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: hack job ]

superV
03-19-2003, 10:31 AM
RiverDave:
superV:
LOL wink I just thought it was kinda the same thing if ya know what I mean... I do know what you mean, and someone else had already used the reference (in an e-mail) the difference between them and me is there trying to save there career. My career isn't at stake and the only reason I apollogized was becuase I meant it.
That being said I'm over the whole ordeal.
RD Just for the record I was not trying to add fuel to the fire. Just to lighten up things a bit.Maybe
it was a bad choice on my part. frown

RiverToysJas
03-19-2003, 10:44 AM
RiverDave:
...the only reason I apollogized was becuase I meant it. That's good to hear.
RTJas :D

superV
03-19-2003, 10:47 AM
RiverDave:
Don't sweat it SuperV, I still laugh everytime I see your nuts swingin in the wind.
I'm not sure I could ever get mad at the squirrel.
RD Right On! It would not be the frist time my nuts saved me wink

Jordy
03-19-2003, 10:53 AM
superV:
Right On! It would not be the frist time my nuts saved me wink Mine usually just get me in trouble, between them and their buddy Dick... :D

superV
03-19-2003, 11:11 AM
jordanpaulk:
superV:
Right On! It would not be the frist time my nuts saved me wink Mine usually just get me in trouble, between them and their buddy Dick... :D I just say it was not me honey it was my nuts that made me do it. Im always thinking with the wrong head. :rolleyes:

gigamurph
03-19-2003, 08:47 PM
jordanpaulk:
superV:
Right On! It would not be the frist time my nuts saved me wink Mine usually just get me in trouble, between them and their buddy Dick... :D Well JP; "the boys" wouldn't get ya in so much trouble if ya just kept an upper hand on 'em!
jawdrop