PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid on saturday, be there.

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2003, 02:14 PM
I put out a post on Hot Spots West and I might as well put one here too. All who are not going to CBBB need to have some fun as well. Right :D :cool: .

Jetdriver
08-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Didnt you hear! Only gayliners will be at pyramid this weeknd! The posse is headed to CBBB! lol just givin ya some grief!

Jetdriver
08-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Didnt you hear! Only gayliners will be at pyramid this weeknd! The posse is headed to CBBB! lol just givin ya some grief!

HOOTER SLED-
08-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Once again, I'm there.
HOOTER

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2003, 02:32 PM
You're the man :D .
[ August 05, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

JetBoatRich
08-05-2003, 02:52 PM
Looks like we will miss you Steve, tell the family to try and have fun without the rest of the crew. wink

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Rich
What is the AVI? I read your message on the other thread and I didn't understand it.

HOOTER SLED-
08-05-2003, 03:30 PM
It's all about Pyramid. We're gonna fricken own that lake.

eliminatedsprinter
08-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Hooter
I like how you think. :cool: :D
[ August 06, 2003, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

JetBoatRich
08-06-2003, 10:26 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Rich
What is the AVI? I read your message on the other thread and I didn't understand it. It is the Hotel we are all meeting at this weekend, what are you new :confused: eek!

HOOTER SLED-
08-06-2003, 10:55 AM
JetBoatRich:
eliminatedsprinter:
Rich
What is the AVI? I read your message on the other thread and I didn't understand it. It is the Hotel we are all meeting at this weekend, what are you new :confused: eek! I think what he was trying to say was, "Avi, what the hell is that?"
Or, "CBBB, what the hell is that?"
Your going where this weekend?
:D :D
HOOTER

Moneypitt
08-06-2003, 11:09 AM
ES, I can't make it this Sat. , going to LB circles, but I have a few questions about Pyramid. I've been chasing fuel del problems in my sons jet, and trying to get some seat time in my hydro at lake casitas. BUT, I tore up a prop, and broke off a rudder on the jet. I recently was told that others have also had simular "shallow water" problems there. My questions are about water levels, speed limits, noise enforcement and equipment requirements related to noise, is it still crowded, and does it glass off late in the afternoon? I remember a few years back, that you had to get there in the wee hours of the morning to get in line to get on the water, is this still a problem at say, 4-5 pm, and how late is the lake open. If things work out I will truly enjoy flipping castiac off as I go by....Moneypitt

Phat_Kat
08-06-2003, 11:20 AM
hey elimnated,
I'm going out to the river this weekend but I might bring the boat home this weekend if I get some new tires for the trailer. I don't trust the currents. Let me know when you're going next and I'll show up.

eliminatedsprinter
08-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Moneypitt
My understanding was always that Pyramid had a 35 mph speed limit. However, I have never seen it enforced, in the past I've done over 60 in sight of the patrol boat (but not intentionally) and it's not mentioned in my guide from the dept of waterways. The same guide makes special note of Castiac's "strictly enforced" 35 mph limit. The water level was high the last time I went there, several weeks ago, and the lake is very deep. When going fast you have to keep a sharp eye out for floating wood. I have seen some floating logs there that could really mess up a boat. eek! As far as noise reg enforcement I've never seen anyone get sited and I have heard plenty of loud boats there. :cool: Unfortunatly the line can get long on the weekends and lately you have to get there by about 8 am if you want to make sure to get on. :(
Phat Cat
Whenever I go out in the future, I plan to post it. Since meeting Jet Boat Rich, Hallet Dave, Eric455, 75 Elim etc.. there is no way I'm going to go without including the gang from the boards. :D If I'm not posting it then it will probably be because they are. Jump on in, that's why we post em. :cool:
[ August 06, 2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

eliminatedsprinter
08-06-2003, 04:22 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
JetBoatRich:
eliminatedsprinter:
Rich
What is the AVI? I read your message on the other thread and I didn't understand it. It is the Hotel we are all meeting at this weekend, what are you new :confused: eek! I think what he was trying to say was, "Avi, what the hell is that?"
Or, "CBBB, what the hell is that?"
Your going where this weekend?
:D :D
HOOTER Yea. What he said. :p wink :D
[ August 06, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

eliminatedsprinter
08-08-2003, 03:39 PM
I'll see you sat. I'm taking the old motorhome and leaving in the early am to make sure I get on.
Pyramid RAH!! :D :D