PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one still at work?

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 07:36 AM
Come on 5 o'clock. Boat sitting at home depressed, all alone, just waiting for me.

Aqua Boogie1
05-22-2003, 07:39 AM
Don't trip, at least yours is one piece. Mines in about 50 pieces waiting to be put back together. Have fun...... :D

Blown 472
05-22-2003, 07:46 AM
Yup, will be here tomorrow too. Living 15 min from the water has its advantages.

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 07:47 AM
Sorry bout' dat. My last boat was in 50 pieces, but parts were never recovered so I couldn't put it back together. I'll drink a cold one out there for you.

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 07:53 AM
I'm 15 minutes from the water as well. Oh wait, that's the ocean. Damn salt water.
Jealous of your 15 minute drive. I'll be there 5 hours after I leave. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Boozer
05-22-2003, 07:54 AM
I'm stuck at work till 6:30 and still not even completely sure that I am going to have Saturday off. frown

Aqua Boogie1
05-22-2003, 07:57 AM
Yeah, have a couple for me......... :D

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Hey Boozer, aren't you feeling a little sick? Cough...cough...

riverracerx
05-22-2003, 08:05 AM
I am off to Havasu tonight at 4:59 too.
Gonna be a LONG day here at work.... cry

Boozer
05-22-2003, 08:07 AM
AquaBoogie:
Hey Boozer, aren't you feeling a little sick? Cough...cough... Oh yeah. I feel the flu comin on strong. This company has given me this shaft on my schedule. We work Saturday rotations every 3 weeks we work on saturday. I got the memorial weekend rotation which also causes me to get the 4th of july weekend rotation and I think even the labor day rotation. Funny how that works. So since I am required to work saturday I have tomorrow off but I might just have to be sick saturday if they don't approve me for the day off.
I already told the boss I wont be here the day after the 4th no way no how. But most likely I wont be working for this company at that time anyhow. Thank God for that.

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 08:12 AM
Second logest week this year. The first longest was the week before I picked up my new piece.

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 08:18 AM
A friend of mine has a job that keeps cold ones in the frig in the break room. They are allowed to partake in the frosty beverages while working. That would sure help my day go by much faster. I need to find my jobs suggestion box.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-22-2003, 08:25 AM
I'm here all day today and all day tomorrow. And home all weekend. Less crowded.

JetBoatRich
05-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Me too, I am stuck working the next couple days :mad:

HBLavey
05-22-2003, 09:59 AM
I'm at work today and tomorrow til 6pm, then I get to fight the 91 FWY traffic :mad: I hate leaving for the river on Friday evenings!

Boozer
05-22-2003, 10:11 AM
Boozer:
AquaBoogie:
Hey Boozer, aren't you feeling a little sick? Cough...cough... Oh yeah. I feel the flu comin on strong. This company has given me this shaft on my schedule. We work Saturday rotations every 3 weeks we work on saturday. I got the memorial weekend rotation which also causes me to get the 4th of july weekend rotation and I think even the labor day rotation. Funny how that works. So since I am required to work saturday I have tomorrow off but I might just have to be sick saturday if they don't approve me for the day off.
I already told the boss I wont be here the day after the 4th no way no how. But most likely I wont be working for this company at that time anyhow. Thank God for that. I recently took a tour of the Coors light Brewing facility here in Denver. They keep kegs in all of the break rooms. You arent allowed to drink while on the job but during lunch and breaks
you can go into the break room and throw back a few cold ones.

wntitall
05-22-2003, 10:46 AM
work... what a filthy four letter word!! yuk yuk Please excuse me, while I open my tecate..........AAAHHHHHHHH that tastes good!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D devil

El Chupacabra
05-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Luckily I love my job so I don't mind working extra hours; except I rarely do that. Of course I don't have a boat so I'm jealous as hell over that... Oh, well... what can one do?

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 12:10 PM
HBLavey:
I'm at work today and tomorrow til 6pm, then I get to fight the 91 FWY traffic :mad: I hate leaving for the river on Friday evenings! 91 fwy sucks big time. Especially Friday.

AquaBoogie
05-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Boozer:
Boozer:
AquaBoogie:
I already told the boss I wont be here the day after the 4th no way no how. But most likely I wont be working for this company at that time anyhow. Thank God for that. I recently took a tour of the Coors light Brewing facility here in Denver. They keep kegs in all of the break rooms. You arent allowed to drink while on the job but during lunch and breaks
you can go into the break room and throw back a few cold ones. Did you drop them an application during the tour?
All jobs should allow you to split open a cold one while you work. Get's the creative juices flowing.

Boozer
05-22-2003, 03:25 PM
1 more hour until 4 days of R&R on the lake. Definitely wont be the same as havasu but it'll do that's for sure.
How long does it take for jello shooters to set? Im thinkin bout making a crap load of jello shooters tonight as long as they'd be done by tomorrow. Probably also gonna load a watermelon up tonight so it will be ready by Saturday.