PDA

View Full Version : Spam: Anybody looking for a trailer?

Big Bear
08-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Car trailer that is. I had to sell my hotrod to make room for my new boat, so the trailer has to go to. It's a Big Tex car hauler, 18ft. bed all diamond plated and can be converted to stake bed.Trailer is in excellant shape with 4 brand new tires. E-mail address in my profile. If you know anyone, this fellow ***boater appreciates your help! :D

CAHotRodBoy
08-01-2003, 05:56 PM
What did you have for a hot rod? I have a Deuce sedan.
What do you want to your trailer?
I see you're in Simi. I'm in the Roamn' Relics. Someone may want it.

Big Bear
08-01-2003, 06:54 PM
I had a 70 chevelle SS. It was a strip and cruise night car with a wicked pump gas big block roller motor with nitrous. Very sorry to see it go. I guess since I bought all new rubber for it 3 weeks ago, I would like to get a grand which I think is a good price for a good trailer. Good to hear from a fellow hotrodder especially from Simi.

CAHotRodBoy
08-01-2003, 07:03 PM
What color was the Chevelle? I've probably seen it around. Wilson's? Cruiser's Car Wash on Tampa? Actually, I haven't been to Cruisers in quite some time. Have you been to our (Roamn relic) show in Moorpark in oct?
I'll check around on the trailer. $1K is a good price. How old is it? Is it in good shape?
-Al
[ August 01, 2003, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: CAHotRodBoy ]

Big Bear
08-02-2003, 08:24 AM
Hey Al, the car was silver with black stripes and looked stock except for the roll cage, or if you looked under it at all the goodies. I took it to cruisers a couple of times and once to Newbury Park but never to Moorpark. I drove it around Simi quite a bit. Way to radical to go any distance, thus the trailer. I will have to dig up the title to check on age, but it is in great shape (a little paint flake) and it towed great. If I wanted to devote a weekend to it I could probably have it looking like brand new and ask more money, but I just want to move it. Hey thanks for keeping this thread moving.

Big Bear
08-03-2003, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the replies CAHotRodBoy and jhenry. I will have a major parking problem next week when I get back with the new boat if my car trailer is still here. eek!