PDA

View Full Version : Why some people shouldn't be allowed to party...

MagicMtnDan
06-04-2003, 02:08 PM
http://user.tninet.se/~wbh848g/nether/the-failure.jpg

JetBoatRich
06-04-2003, 02:09 PM
MagicMtnDan:
http://user.tninet.se/~wbh848g/nether/the-failure.jpg Rookies frown

NastyOne
06-04-2003, 02:10 PM
MMD, Thats some funny shit. Next time hold the bong up higher.

Beautiful Noise
06-04-2003, 02:11 PM
Maybe he's Blowing out to make sure he's got the Beer Flowing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

HBLavey
06-04-2003, 02:11 PM
atleast he spilled it on his mullet and not the floor!

topless
06-04-2003, 02:12 PM
Maybe he has a hole in his head. eek!

MagicMtnDan
06-04-2003, 02:15 PM
NastyOne:
MMD, Thats some funny shit. Next time hold the bong up higher. Dude, that wasn't me!

Boozer
06-04-2003, 02:15 PM
Do you see the high class watch in that picture.
Based on the fact that he's wearing a Mc Donlads watch and the house he is at is so poor that they don't even have a door ont he medicine cabinet there's a good chance that he was drinking Pabst Blue ribbon or some Meister Brau. Cheap beer like that is better off on a poor guys head then in his belly anyhow.

miller19j
06-04-2003, 02:25 PM
Boozer:
Based on the fact that he's wearing a Mc Donlads watch and the house he is at is so poor that they don't even have a door ont he medicine cabinet there's a good chance that he was drinking Pabst Blue ribbon or some Meister Brau. Cheap beer like that is better off on a poor guys head then in his belly anyhow. The fact that you can recognize a McDonalds watch makes me wonder eek! :D

Boozer
06-04-2003, 02:27 PM
miller19j:
Boozer:
Based on the fact that he's wearing a Mc Donlads watch and the house he is at is so poor that they don't even have a door ont he medicine cabinet there's a good chance that he was drinking Pabst Blue ribbon or some Meister Brau. Cheap beer like that is better off on a poor guys head then in his belly anyhow. The fact that you can recognize a McDonalds watch makes me wonder eek! :D I grew up in Pomona and Victorville. I know cheap when I see it.

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 02:28 PM
Actually that beer looks really dark. I am thinking guiness? Imagine beer bonging with guiness? Lights out and beer gut in less then 5 minutes. eek!

RPrincez
06-04-2003, 02:33 PM
All I see is good beer wasted! frown

1stepcloser
06-04-2003, 02:36 PM
I havent done a bong in a while, but the way I remember it a single 12 ouncer would just about fill the tube, and barely touch the funnel. That dude has to have at least two beers the way I see it.
He kind of reminds me of John-Boy Walton.
I'm more interested in the red head in the foreground of the picture. I have a thing for redheads... wink
:cool:

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 02:37 PM
Forensic:
SCUBA STEVE:
Actually that beer looks really dark. I am thinking guiness? Imagine beer bonging with guiness? Lights out and beer gut in less then 5 minutes. eek! Guinness!!?? Take a look at my avitar. Tell me that looks like the beer in the bong.
Man, you know how to hurt a guy. wink serious look at your avatar the one that the beer is unsettled, and look at the tube from the bong. guiness takes a while to settle, & regain its color. I could be wrong but the beer in the tube looks cloudy, unsettled. :confused:
also look by his mouth the beer is really dark right there. :confused:
[ June 04, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

miller19j
06-04-2003, 02:42 PM
No way! That isn’t Guinness
Guinness is to be savored not beer bonged!
Oh by the way Murphy’s is better! :D

RPrincez
06-04-2003, 02:42 PM
Wow, deep analysis on the beer in the bong.

SCUBA STEVE
06-04-2003, 02:44 PM
thats true, bottom line wasted beer. I still think it guiness though. wink

miller19j
06-04-2003, 02:48 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
thats true, bottom line wasted beer. I still think it guiness though. wink Look how light the stuff pouring on his head is. When you pour Guinness the dark part always flows before the light foamy part.
Miller(has drank a lot of Guinness)19j

Boozer
06-04-2003, 02:50 PM
That tube is brown because he stole it from his grandfathers colostamy bag and it is stained. Again the dudes poor cant afford much so he made do with what he could get his hands on.
Look at the beer going on his head it almost as clear as water.

Hallett19
06-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Boozer:
Based on the fact that he's wearing a Mc Donlads watch and the house he is at is so poor that they don't even have a door ont he medicine cabinet there's a good chance that he was drinking Pabst Blue ribbon or some Meister Brau. Cheap beer like that is better off on a poor guys head then in his belly anyhow. and ....
[b] That tube is brown because he stole it from his grandfathers colostamy bag and it is stained. Again the dudes poor cant afford much so he made do with what he could get his hands on.
Look at the beer going on his head it almost as clear as water.
Dude, who are you and where did you come from ?!?!? These are the funniest posts I have ever seen !!!!!! I'm dying over here bro !!!! I have my money on you in a bagging contest. Good Job!! cry

Boozer
06-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Rethinking my last post..
It is possible that that is toilet water in there. He could be part of some satanic cult and one of their rituals is to bong the holy toilet water after on the elders lays down a greasy one.

wsuwrhr
06-04-2003, 04:09 PM
topless:
Maybe he has a hole in his head. eek! Im dyin over here,,,
That is the best thing you have ever said since you have been here...
Glad to see you contributing.
Brian

jlnorthrup122
06-04-2003, 05:13 PM
http://user.tninet.se/~wbh848g/nether/the-failure.jpg
Hey I'm so drunk that I thaought I was 4years old and takin a shower with my dad again! :D

burbanite
06-05-2003, 07:01 AM
Funny shit!
Actually, the only beer I can drink fast is Guinness....not as gassy as the other stuff. Once the froth settles on top the rest is smooooth. It has a low alcohol content (3.5%, same as Coors Light) so for me it's a good deal if I'm on a roll - taste and quantity wink

jlnorthrup122
06-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Never in my day!

AquaBoogie
06-06-2003, 03:04 PM
That's alcohol abuse.

jlnorthrup122
06-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Achohal abuse my ass thats just plain ****ed up :D
[ June 06, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]