PDA

View Full Version : Wtf miller???

Blown 472
03-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Thought you killed all those damn things. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19Decoy-med.jpg

miller19j
03-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Those little bastards get sneakier each year. :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Blown I could just see you and Miller falling for the oldest duck trick in the book. :rolleyes: :p :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 11:55 AM
That would be pretty funny. The 1st Annual Blown and Miller Cockblockathon. :D

Blown 472
03-04-2003, 12:08 PM
jordanpaulk:
That would be pretty funny. The 1st Annual Blown and Miller Cockblockathon. :D Would you be playing the part of Jerry Lewis??? :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Blown 472:
Would you be playing the part of Jerry Lewis??? :D You don't see my name anywhere on there now do you? That's because Miller is the undisputed king and took over any involvment I may have held. I may sport block from time to time, but not on here. That's up to Miller to pursue. :D

miller19j
03-04-2003, 12:14 PM
jordanpaulk:
Blown 472:
Would you be playing the part of Jerry Lewis??? :D You don't see my name anywhere on there now do you? That's because Miller is the undisputed king and took over any involvment I may have held. I may sport block from time to time, but not on here. That's up to Miller to pursue. :D I only block you Jordy. :D

WetWillie
03-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Jordy,
I got a question for you.. I was looking at your little picture and was wondering is that an attic your living in there?
WW :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 12:25 PM
WetWillie:
I was looking at your little picture and was wondering is that an attic your living in there? No, but close. That is the bar/lodge at the top of the mountain at Sunrise Ski Resort on the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation in Eastern Arizona. The Indians have some kind of sense of humor making us climb three flights of stairs in ski boots to get our fire water...
And thanks Miller, I appreciate that. :p :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 01:16 PM
jordanpaulk:
You don't see my name anywhere on there now do you? Would you like your name on there? wink :D

RPrincez
03-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Blockathon smile_sp

DogHouse
03-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Hey there RP, you sure you really exist? wink

Jordy
03-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Not this again. I thought we were saving it all for the baby oil rasslin' at OP6. :D

DogHouse
03-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Sorry, I was (am) bored. :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 03:23 PM
You could always go play in the tow thread forum as I'm done with it. :D

miller19j
03-04-2003, 03:30 PM
What happened to those pictures she promised? :confused:

DogHouse
03-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Oh sure, offering up your sloppy seconds, what a guy!
I don't normally have enough time to keep up with you professional post whores in all the different forums. I'm just an amateur with a day job!
:D
ps: Had to go take a looksee over in tow rigs... I think we can add "King Troublemaker" to your long list of titles!!! :p
[ March 04, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: DogHouse ]

Jordy
03-04-2003, 03:37 PM
miller19j:
What happened to those pictures she promised? :confused: Good question. Where are those pictures you were going to get for us RP? :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 04:45 PM
DogHouse:
Oh sure, offering up your sloppy seconds, what a guy!
I don't normally have enough time to keep up with you professional post whores in all the different forums. I'm just an amateur with a day job!
ps: Had to go take a looksee over in tow rigs... I think we can add "King Troublemaker" to your long list of titles!!! :p Don't feel too bad...I can only be a good little post ***** in ONE location...covering all the threads like Jordy and all the boards, takes skill. My mamma used to say "Better to be good at ONE thing then to be a jack of all trades" :D

68campbell
03-04-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey miller,
how did he get that top off w/o beads or alcohol?
If thats a cockblock, I wanna be one to

miller19j
03-04-2003, 04:58 PM
68campbell:
Hey miller,
how did he get that top off w/o beads or alcohol?
If thats a cockblock, I wanna be one to Firearms baby…Firearms… You would be surprised what people will do when they are staring down a 12 bore :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 05:11 PM
DogHouse:
I think we can add "King Troublemaker" to your long list of titles!!! :p Me, a troublemaker? Get out of here. :D Now if I was wrong and stirring that kind of stuff up, then a troublemaker I might be. :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 06:05 PM
jordanpaulk:
DogHouse:
I think we can add "King Troublemaker" to your long list of titles!!! :p Me, a troublemaker? Get out of here. :D Now if I was wrong and stirring that kind of stuff up, then a troublemaker I might be. :D Jordy,
I don't think you're a troublemaker...maybe a pot stirrer wink :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 06:08 PM
I may stir an occasional pot from time to time... :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 06:12 PM
jordanpaulk:
I may stir an occasional pot from time to time... :D I'm going to state this and it may get me in trouble...but what the hell...here goes. :D
Jordy, the boards would not be the same without your stirring. :D

hot_diggity_dog
03-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Don't feel too bad...I can only be a good little post ***** in ONE location...covering all the threads like Jordy and all the boards, takes skill. My mamma used to say "Better to be good at ONE thing then to be a jack of all trades" MJ19,
I know the Miller's have a tow rig!!! :rolleyes:
Someone's got to look out for the latest stuff to tow with. wink
Also there's some good pot stirring going on too! eek! eek!
HDD :cool:
[ March 04, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Sangster
03-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Either would the POT....

Jordy
03-04-2003, 06:21 PM
MJ19:
Jordy, the boards would not be the same without your stirring. :D I might have to pull a Miller and use that in my signature. :D That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. wink
The posting is going to start to cut back soon though as Jordy got a new full time jobby job. :D A position was pretty much created from scratch for me in a new division, so I'm going to have to take the ball and run to get things off the ground. I'm excited about the whole thing. :D
The best part is it's a sales job, so it's not like I'm going to have to work work.

MJ19
03-04-2003, 06:32 PM
jordanpaulk:
MJ19:
Jordy, the boards would not be the same without your stirring. :D I might have to pull a Miller and use that in my signature. :D That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. wink
The posting is going to start to cut back soon though as Jordy got a new full time jobby job. :D A position was pretty much created from scratch for me in a new division, so I'm going to have to take the ball and run to get things off the ground. I'm excited about the whole thing. :D
The best part is it's a sales job, so it's not like I'm going to have to work work. I worded it in a certain way, just in case you did pull a miller.
Tell me about the jobby job...very cool!!!

hot_diggity_dog
03-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Cool Jordy,
You got a job at that Ford Dealer? :confused: eek! eek!
So that Todd G dude hooked you up! :D wink LOL
HDD :cool:

Jordy
03-04-2003, 06:48 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Cool Jordy,
You got a job at that Ford Dealer? :confused: eek! eek!
So that Todd G dude hooked you up! :D wink LOL
HDD :cool: Yeah, I guess they were looking for someone who knew what they were talking about. :D
I'm not going into specifics yet, but if you ever need a generator to rent or buy, call me first. I'll also have access to large portable A/C units and chillers. I'm stoked on the whole thing. Don't have all the details yet, as it's new to them too. I had to go for a whiz quiz and physical (yuck). It's for a local diesel service center. Not Cummins either. :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 06:57 PM
jordanpaulk:
I had to go for a whiz quiz and physical (yuck). Did you have to cough :D

Jordy
03-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Yeah, and I had some old lady doctor fondling my junk. It was horrible. I haven't had a physical in at least 10 years, probably closer to 15 and I wasn't missing it at all.

MJ19
03-04-2003, 07:36 PM
jordanpaulk:
Yeah, and I had some old lady doctor fondling my junk. It was horrible. I haven't had a physical in at least 10 years, probably closer to 15 and I wasn't missing it at all. Had to quote that...I might want to pull a miller with that comment :D LMAO

JetBoatRich
03-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Jordy the "POT-Stirrer" and old women foundling his junk? you cover it all tonight :o

DogHouse
03-04-2003, 07:51 PM
So King Potstirrer/Troublemaker, you telling us that you didn't like her technique? Maybe the poor lady is just out of practice. You could have been nice and offered to let her practice on you until she got it right. You really should have been more thoughtful. Kids these days...

Jordy
03-04-2003, 08:16 PM
MJ19:
Had to quote that...I might want to pull a miller with that comment :D LMAO Great, just what I was hoping for. :D
As far as her technique, I didn't pay much attention to it as it wasn't a pleasant experience and the head nurse was nowhere to be found. :D

MJ19
03-04-2003, 09:57 PM
jordanpaulk:
As far as her technique, I didn't pay much attention to it as it wasn't a pleasant experience and the head nurse was nowhere to be found. :D Were you actually seeking out the "head" nurse? eek! wink

Sleek-Jet
03-04-2003, 10:09 PM
jordanpaulk:
Yeah, and I had some old lady doctor fondling my junk. It was horrible. I haven't had a physical in at least 10 years, probably closer to 15 and I wasn't missing it at all. "Gee doc, after that shouldn't we exchange numbers?"

JetBoatRich
03-05-2003, 04:17 AM
Sounds like to me you got the "Reach Around" and your mad you didn't get dinner frown