PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star

XFactor
03-16-2003, 08:34 PM
I'm trying to find out the name of the song that was sung by Mark Wahlberg at the end of the movie "Rock Star". His movie name when he was performing the song was Chris Cole. It was in a small club/bar at the very end of the movie when Jennifer Aniston saw him after he left the band Steel Dragon. Anybody out there that can help??

gigamurph
03-16-2003, 10:04 PM
Great song to listen to with the girlies; ain't it? That's "Colorful" by The Verve (don't know if he was lip-synchin' or not). Got it downloaded and burnt a coupla months ago and the ol' lady has been as tame as a kitten since! Everytime she starts gettin' a little tense with da gig; I just pop that song in an "Voila!", instant purrin'! I used to pop something else in but what can I say; we're old! :D
[ March 16, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

Beautiful Noise
03-16-2003, 10:10 PM
I'm Surprised you can even Remember that far back Gig....lol wink :D
Steve

gigamurph
03-16-2003, 10:38 PM
Beautiful Noise:
I'm Surprised you can even Remember that far back Gig....lol wink :D
Steve uuuuhhhh....Remember? H**l, I got pix! Now where the h**l did I put those? uuuuhhhh....Huh? What?....zzzzzzzzzzz....
:p

Beautiful Noise
03-16-2003, 10:41 PM
And that's the SECOND thing to go....lol wink :D :D
Steve

Dusty Times
03-17-2003, 07:10 AM
Gigamurph,
Help me out but excuse my ignorance. Are The Verve and The Verve Pipes the same group? I'm am trying to find Colorful to download and have only found it by The Verve Pipes.

XFactor
03-17-2003, 07:46 AM
Thanks gig. You're right, my wife was ready to cry when we were watching the movie last night and that song came on. I figured something that powerful could come in handy at some point and time. Need to have as much amo available at all times!! :D :D

gigamurph
03-17-2003, 09:26 PM
Dusty Times:
Gigamurph,
Help me out but excuse my ignorance. Are The Verve and The Verve Pipes the same group? I'm am trying to find Colorful to download and have only found it by The Verve Pipes. Ignorance? Dude; where ya been? Mars? Everyone knows that they're the one and the same! Well, everyone does now! Sheesh! Ease up big fella! I'm just kiddin'ya about the ignorance part; not the group. Yes, they are the same band. XFactor, glad to be of help.
:D

gigamurph
03-17-2003, 09:29 PM
BTW XFactor; I too was about to cry durin' a scene in that movie. The party scene after their first concert. You know; when Jennifer Aiston was struttin' around in that fishnet dress and thong underwear! It still brings a tear to my eye! jawdrop eek! :p :D