PDA

View Full Version : Out of Town Part 2: Chicago

bear down
09-25-2003, 04:49 PM
See you guys later. We are leaving early A.M. to Chicago to watch my boys play on Monday Night. Make sure to look out for the only two short dark mexicans with a DWN4 Brs California licence plate in the air. Will return on Wed. I still have not caught up from my cruise now this. I'll have some pic's next week. See YA!!!! Bear Down Guys!!

sidewound
09-25-2003, 05:55 PM
Bear down Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way for victory,
Bear down Chicago Bears, put up a fight with your might so fearlessly,
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation, with your "T" formation,
Bear down Chicago Bears, let them know that your wearing the CROWN,
Your the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears BEAR DOWN!
Hope you have a great time. We saw em whip the lions at Soldier Field a few years ago.
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR

Rubths
09-25-2003, 06:18 PM
The wife and I are leaving early am for Chicago as well. Just look for the guy with two wet beefs in his hands.

bear down
09-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Rubths:
The wife and I are leaving early am for Chicago as well. Just look for the guy with two wet beefs in his hands. 909-636-3753 Call me and let's hook up for a beer!!!

Big Bear
09-25-2003, 08:52 PM
Hey, have a great time man. We are going out for the Dec. 14 game with the Vikings BRRRRRR! We drove by the new stadium in August and now I am looking forward to being there, even if it is in December.

bear down
09-26-2003, 03:09 AM
Big Bear:
Hey, have a great time man. We are going out for the Dec. 14 game with the Vikings BRRRRRR! We drove by the new stadium in August and now I am looking forward to being there, even if it is in December. We might make one more trip at the end of the year. We will be in New York for New years and might take a puddle jump to Chicago to watch them play, we'll see. Good luck at that game, but the one's in the snow and rain are the "best" games to watch just because of it's raw nature. Bear Down..I will post pic's of the stadium next week.

Blown 472
09-26-2003, 04:42 AM
So you are going to watch them get their ass's handed to them?? :D :D

Screaming Pete
09-26-2003, 06:10 AM
bear down:
Big Bear:
Hey, have a great time man. We are going out for the Dec. 14 game with the Vikings BRRRRRR! We drove by the new stadium in August and now I am looking forward to being there, even if it is in December. We might make one more trip at the end of the year. We will be in New York for New years and might take a puddle jump to Chicago to watch them play, we'll see. Good luck at that game, but the one's in the snow and rain are the "best" games to watch just because of it's raw nature. Bear Down..I will post pic's of the stadium next week. Bear Down, Good luck this weekend I still wear my Bear sweatshirt on sundays and have my 45 (a record for you youngsters) of the "Super Bowl schuffel" :cool:

Up 4 River
09-26-2003, 10:44 AM
Have great trip! I won't make a game this year, but made the trip to Champange last year for the Detroit game. We need a good showing with the opening home game at the renovated Soldier Field. Go Bears!

dimarcobros
09-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Up 4 River:
Have great trip! I won't make a game this year, but made the trip to Champange last year for the Detroit game. We need a good showing with the opening home game at the renovated Soldier Field. Go Bears! You guys are on crack, that bears might be as good as the Raiders. And I am a raiders fan. It is tough to love a team that SUCKS!!!
DMB