PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch"Playmakers"?

HighRoller
08-26-2003, 06:17 PM
It was pretty dramatic but definitely worth watching.I think pro football is a joke but this had bling bling,booty,trash talkin and ass whippin.Sounds like the sandbar on a holiday weekend!

Tim_T
08-26-2003, 06:34 PM
That show was worth watching, especially since there wasnt any commercials. Im diggin the storylineS. Cant wait til next week.
Tim

HighRoller
08-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Who's your favorite character?

JetBoatRich
08-26-2003, 06:36 PM
Thanks, almost for got about it. Just turned it on.

Doug H.
08-26-2003, 10:46 PM
Don't be fooled with alot that you see here, such as steroid injections are done in a private room and mostly at home in their own comfort zone. the bling-bling is all over the place from what they drive to the clothes they wear and the jewelry they buy for there girls (many states) they have hook ups all the time example. flying to another city for a game woman are lined up in the terminal waiting for certain players to come off the plane and will throw them their room key (booty call) this happends to mostly rookies and 1-2yr old veterans just the young guys who have money to burn with woman and drugs and alcohol some girls are there to TRAP the athlete and next thing you know it he's going to be a father and paying serious child support money $$$$ fighting between players is common emotions run high testosterone flying ski high, that's where trash talkin relly is evident in the pro's. game time your runnin your mouth non stop (which takes energy) at practice it's more of the fun kind of runnin your mouth example. "hey billy you got rocked by the Rams kicker on kickoff return" it's on a much lighter side but as practises get nearer to the game it intensify's and again fights break out athletes get hurt. a Pro f/b coach will always talk in private regarding your status on the team, not in the (locker room) coach's demand your respect while in their presence and will not tolerate the athlete to be confrontational on the field..My take on the movie ? i loved it, i love football and what it's all about, some things should always be left in the locker room but in today's TV land everything is open, sometimes good and bad. if your wondering why i know this, ive spent time in the Raiders camps and a few others in the last 10years, ive got plenty of stories to tell about certain players but until next time, it's fun to me to re-live some good memories and that's what this movie did.. YES SIR COACH... :) :)