PDA

View Full Version : kings are done

NorCal Gameshow
05-17-2003, 06:28 PM
this year, dallas has too much fire power, (for now) no, they're not tired, or any other weak ass excuse for multi-million dollar players. they just came up short this year

Catmando
05-17-2003, 06:49 PM
Dirk and Nick played great once again. So did Finley and Nash. Might've been a different series if CWebb hadn't got hurt, but then again maybe not.
The Mavs are on a mission to win it all this year, but we certainly don't match up well against the Spurs. One thing's for sure; the Spurs ain't gonna have it easy.

NorCal Gameshow
05-17-2003, 06:56 PM
no, the spurs won't have it easy if van exel steps up on the outside like he has... san antonio will have all they can handle...sometimes i wonder if he would freakin' miss a shot.....

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:58 PM
This isn't about hockey! :p

NorCal Gameshow
05-17-2003, 07:00 PM
hoolign:
This isn't about hockey! :p go ducks!!! (did i just say that) :confused:

Catmando
05-17-2003, 07:53 PM
hoolign:
This isn't about hockey! :p No shit, Sherlock. :p :D Yes we Maverick(I HATE that name :mad: )fans are SO glad Nick at Night(Daytime too :D )is playing for us and not against us. He shot us out when he was a Laker.
Dirk said tonight Nick has been the difference-maker in the Playoffs, and he's right. We don't beat either the Blazers or the Kings without him.

Catmando
05-17-2003, 07:55 PM
norcal spectra:
hoolign:
This isn't about hockey! :p go ducks!!! (did i just say that) :confused: The ****in' Ducks will win the Cup. You heard it here first! :D

Catmando
05-17-2003, 08:10 PM
In the case of Nick Van Exel, I would be remiss if I didn't give major credit to Coach Del Harris. You Lakers fans know the story about Nick and Coach Harris. If it wasn't for Del, Van Exel would not be a Maverick-in fact, he might not be in the League now.
Coach Harris went to Coach Nelson and Mark Cuban and told them they needed to get Nick from the Nuggets. He forgave Nick all that stuff that happened between them in LA. Coach Harris turned Nick's life around, and Van Exel-lent will tell you that himself.
There is no better coaching staff in the NBA than the one Coach Nelson has surrounded himself with, and Del Harris is a major part of it.
[ May 17, 2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:12 PM
Catmando:
norcal spectra:
hoolign:
This isn't about hockey! :p go ducks!!! (did i just say that) :confused: The ****in' Ducks will win the Cup. You heard it here first! :D don't count your duck eggs yet!

Catmando
05-17-2003, 08:17 PM
I take it you don't like ski-jumping. jawdrop :D