PDA

View Full Version : RD BDAY PICS___WHERE ARE THEY?

hd&boatrider
10-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Come on!

waterslinger
10-06-2003, 08:47 AM
We need to see them??

Party Cat
10-06-2003, 08:50 AM
hd&boatrider:
Come on! The images are burned in my memory :D :D
Ya missed another great weekend......

hd&boatrider
10-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
Come on! The images are burned in my memory :D :D
Ya missed another great weekend...... I know....I was up at Nodiggs for the Heatwave and we were going to try to come down one night but decided against it because of the drive back. I won't be making OP6 either :(. Oh well....there is always next years fun, right?
Hope you guys had fun and nobody got hurt....lol

Party Cat
10-06-2003, 09:21 AM
hd&boatrider:
I know....I was up at Nodiggs for the Heatwave and we were going to try to come down one night but decided against it because of the drive back. I won't be making OP6 either :( . Oh well....there is always next years fun, right?
Hope you guys had fun and nobody got hurt....lol I saw Rick on Saturday going through the channel....It looked like he had family and didn't want to acknowledge to them that they knew peeps like us eek!

hd&boatrider
10-06-2003, 09:59 AM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
I know....I was up at Nodiggs for the Heatwave and we were going to try to come down one night but decided against it because of the drive back. I won't be making OP6 either :( . Oh well....there is always next years fun, right?
Hope you guys had fun and nobody got hurt....lol I saw Rick on Saturday going through the channel....It looked like he had family and didn't want to acknowledge to them that they knew peeps like us eek! I was in the channel but for most of the time I was on the opposite side from him. Sorry I did not see you there. I cut away from Rick after the big boys in the heatwave went by. Ended up at the sanbar until about 5:30 or so. Missed you up there also?

HavasuBarney
10-06-2003, 10:32 AM
It may not seem like a long way away, Parker from Havasu, but after a few cold ones on the lake it seems like a VERY long trip.
Sorry RD and Jordy for not making the trip. :( I owe you guys one. :)
I w3as fully prepared to go until Mr. Hot Diggity Dog sidetracked us, it's all his fault! :D Thanks again BTW, the fish was AWESOME! I ended up at Havasu Secrets house for some MAJOR grinds!

Jordy
10-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Gee Barn, it's kind of become birthday tradition to drag the yeller boat along and not get my little nicks, scratches and chips fixed... :D :D :D
Don't sweat it, you did miss out on one hell of a good weekend though. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-06-2003, 11:01 AM
hd&boatrider:
I won't be making OP6 either ( . [/QB]Totally unacceptable Tom! cry cry
I too am dying to see the pics. We had an emergency and couldn't make it out for RD's bash.
Linda

hd&boatrider
10-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Mrs. Bordsmnj:
hd&boatrider:
I won't be making OP6 either ( . Totally unacceptable Tom! cry cry
I too am dying to see the pics. We had an emergency and couldn't make it out for RD's bash.
Linda [/QB]I know it is unacceptable but......I hope everything is alright. Don't like to hear about any emergencies popping up.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Tom, check your PM!!

hot_diggity_dog
10-06-2003, 11:47 AM
I was fully prepared to go until Mr. Hot Diggity Dog sidetracked us, it's all his fault! Thanks again BTW, the fish was AWESOME! I ended up at Havasu Secrets house for some MAJOR grinds
HB anytime. :D
Side tracked is not the word. we left there at 11:00PM eek! eek!
HDD :cool:

Party Cat
10-06-2003, 12:06 PM
You guys missed quite the show Saturday night :D :D
Maybe there will be a repeat performance at OP6......