2. people who think they are better than everyone else
3. people who drive slow in the fast lane
4. people with more than 9 items in the express lane at the grocery store
5. the ice cream truck
[ August 31, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: sunbunny ]

little rowe boat
08-31-2003, 08:19 PM
1. people that don't say thank you.
2.people that don't pull to the right for emergency vehicles.
3.people that throw their cigarrete butts out of the car window.

75_Elim
08-31-2003, 08:29 PM
1.) The families of 20 that stand on the dock for 30 minutes while they figure out what to do with the boat :mad: Get in the damn thing and move out of the way!
2.) People who drive and think they are the only car out there. Hey a-hole use a blinker, thats what they're there for!
3.) Wakeboard boats with the balist tanks full and creating tidal waves all over the lake.
4.) Beautiful women with loser guys or husbands...I just don't get it.
5.) Single girls that are great when you first meet them, then 2 weeks later they're nuttier then squirrel shit !

Jeff Fry
08-31-2003, 11:36 PM
1) Lunch Cups and Lunch Trash. (Subs on jobs leaving there lunch trash on the jobsite or in a finished area in plain view.)
2) People at the ramp holding there boat in the way, while there driver is still 6 trucks back! or seadoo'ers cagled around the location where you launch 28' + boats and tell you that your in there way when your waiting launch or idling in ( i just back up into them sorta like jerry reed in S M B, when he runs over the motorcycles. 40' of trailer look out lol)
3)Getting in the fasttrack lane and east bound traffic doesnt start until greenriver, where the fast track ends!

Kilrtoy
09-01-2003, 12:36 AM
.) Beautiful women with loser guys or husbands...I just don't get it.
75 ELIM stop talkin about me on here
SUNNYBUNNY
I agree pantie lines
But can you show us your thong line :D :p eek! yuk idea smile_sp

Rod-64
09-01-2003, 12:49 AM
People in front of you who STARE FOREVER at a McDonalds (or other type place) menu, deciding what to have. They have the same ****in' shit they had the last time you were in here.........PICK SOMETHING!!!! :mad: :mad:
:D

Kilrtoy
09-01-2003, 12:52 AM
ROD 64
I think you meant IN-N-OUT burger,
Hey shit head CHEESEBURGER OR DOUBLE CHEESBURGER
IT'S NOT FUC$%# HARD. Its all they have on the menu.

Rod-64
09-01-2003, 01:00 AM
It happens every where it seems. :mad:

Rexone
09-01-2003, 02:00 AM
So I'm in lane 2 on the fwy crusing along for awhile at 70. Guy in lane 1 about 100 ft behind also been crusing same speed for quite sometime. I hit the blinker to go to lane 1 to pass some other dude and the lane 1 dude that's been behind me forever hits the friggin nitrous and runs up my ass like a supermagnet trying to intimidate me not to change lanes. :mad:
so I take a blood psi check and rather than go postal just do the pass and pull back into lane 2 and settle in at the same 70 I was going before. Lane one dude charges by, gets a quarter mile ahead and slows down again to the same ol 70 he was goin before. friggin morons. you'd think my turn signal was hooked to a solenoid on his throttle :mad:
Most PWC riders
In the grocery store (or any store) friggin clueless morons just standin mid isles, don't make any attempt to move over even though they see ya comin, to let ya by, mostly chicks yaken at kids or other chicks totally clueless there's anyone else in the store that might wanna get somewhere.
The menu thing at the drive thru... guy ahead of ya inveribly is buying burgers for 26 people and has not a friggin clue what he wants. 15 minutes later you finally get to order your chicken sand and a coke.
Grocery store again, prime time, big shopper ahead gets stuff all checked through then decides to pull out 67 various coupons for shit in a big unorganized pile, forgot her check card, omg did I say I hate shopping. ya wanna change lines but ya got 15 mins invested in this one already.. burningm
I have more but later.

FMluvswater
09-01-2003, 02:29 AM
Mike I so hear you about shopping!! **** I hate shopping! Arrgghh! All the reasons you mentioned and a few others as well! burningm
Shopping carts parked sideways across an aisle irritate me beyond belief! :mad:
I usually do my shopping late at night ... less people in my way ... I swear grocery aisles could benefit from traffic directing features like lanes and one way signs lol ... trying to keep a sense of humor I'm sure I'm not a perfect shopper myself either. I've likely gotten in someone else's way on occasion but cripes some people are so bloody clueless and inconsiderate in cramped grocery aisles! :mad:
Like label readers that stand in the middle of the freaking aisle to read the entire package ... only to put it back!! OMG! It's a grocery store! It's food erego it's got calories! Either you like the product or you don't! So buy it or don't but get the hell out of the way while you decide huh?! burningm
Did I mention I hate shopping? :o :D
#2 dumbass pedestrians ... I don't drive but I am aware of certain driving rules and courtesies like right of way what to do at a crosswalk and I know that if the sign says walk and I hear and/or see an emergency vehicle hurtling towards where I want to cross I don't cross!!! It amazes me (maybe it shouldn't) that some pedestrians think that walk sign is more important than their life or the lives of whoever the emergency vehicle is rushing to help! WTF?!!! :confused:
remanufactured carburetor
[ September 01, 2003, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Rexone
09-01-2003, 02:52 AM
People with lots of $ that flaunt it and treat those with less like second class citizens. burningm
Oh yeah, people with a little $ and lots of bling that like you to think they have lots of money and treat those with less like second class citizens. burningm

Jungle Boy
09-01-2003, 05:21 AM
Beavers - And not the 2 legged kind. Them cocksuckers are cutting down all the trees in front of my house.
Smokers that think they have the right to toss the plastic wrapers and their butts out the windows of their cars. :mad:
Gas station attendants that use a dirty window squeegie and scratch on new windshield. :mad:
People that work in the food indudustry and cough into their hands and then bring me my food. That's just not right. :mad:
[ September 01, 2003, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

spectratoad
09-01-2003, 06:34 AM
1- Ex wife
2- People that just don't have repsect or common courtesy for others
3- when the boat starts great in the driveway and you know the rest.
4- moving
5- Living in your motorhome which is parked in your driveway because your house is packed into a semi-trailer because the last buyer lost financing three days prior to closing. :mad:

DansBlown73Nordic
09-01-2003, 06:57 AM
1) People who drive 40 m.p.h. on a two lane road when the speed limit is 55 burningm
2) People who will ride just behind my trailer (Big Truck or Boat) Back about 10 feet behind until I turn on my signal. Then they have the balls to think im not coming out... :D ~~WRONG~~
3) People at the boat launch who put the boat in or out, then decide they have 3 tons of stuff to take from the car to the boat. Use your Head ASSHOLE...Its a boat launch not a dam parking lot.... burningm
4)The Gas Station.....They need a line for the hopers. The hopers are the people spending every sent they have on lottery tickets hoping some day to win a Million Good Luck pig_flyi ....Trying to decide what ticket is the Lucky one....Well im waiting behind to pay for my Dam GAS.... burningm

HCS
09-01-2003, 07:16 AM
Funny thread. :D
People who drive mini vans.
People who block the boat ramp and don't get out of the way.
Bayliners. :p
When the garbage man won't take my trash because it's too full. :confused:
And I also agree with "ice cream man" I think there all child molesters.

Mandelon
09-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Litter
Ciggy butts
Speed limits that are too low.
Stupid People
Slow golfers
My 9 year old who likes to argue about everything. "You could have washed your hands six times in the amount of time you spend argueing about not doing it. JUST GO do it!!"

Stab-n-Steer
09-01-2003, 08:43 AM
Friggin people in the checkout who write checks (mostly women!) burningm Of course they wait to get the total before they even START to write the check. Then the cashier needs to see ID, etc, etc... Come on folks, this is 2003! Ever heard of a check card? :confused: It's exactly the same thing as writing a check and 10 times faster!
S&S

Rod-64
09-01-2003, 09:24 AM
Stab-n-Steer:
Friggin people in the checkout who write checks (mostly women!) burningm Of course they wait to get the total before they even START to write the check. Then the cashier needs to see ID, etc, etc... Come on folks, this is 2003! Ever heard of a check card? :confused: It's exactly the same thing as writing a check and 10 times faster!
S&S Or...to add to that.....when they write a check for $3.17....YOU MEAN YOU LEFT THE HOUSE WITHOUT A CRUMMY $5 BILL....Go home you toad!!! :mad:

gigamurph
09-01-2003, 12:30 PM
75_Elim:
1.) The families of 20 that stand on the dock for 30 minutes while they figure out what to do with the boat :mad: Get in the damn thing and move out of the way!
2.) People who drive and think they are the only car out there. Hey a-hole use a blinker, thats what they're there for!
3.) Wakeboard boats with the balist tanks full and creating tidal waves all over the lake.
4.) Beautiful women with loser guys or husbands...I just don't get it.
5.) Single girls that are great when you first meet them, then 2 weeks later they're nuttier then squirrel shit ! 1) Spoken like a guy that HAS to go to the lake alone!
2) Spoken like a guy without a co-pilot!
3) Spoken like a guy who has lost a girlfriend or two to wakeboarders!
4) Spoken like a guy that is bitter because every good lookin' women he speaks to is either married, engaged, or seriously datin' their dream guy!
5) Spoken like a guy that didn't pass basic math! "Let's see, what is the common denominator in this equation?"
Hi Jer!
My pet peeves?
1) First and foremost; people who use a period in front of a RH parenthesis! One or the other is sufficient!
Hi again Jer!
2) People who ask me what my pet peeves are!
3) .....and last but not least, people who just can't tell when I'm jokin'!
:p wink :D

OGShocker
09-01-2003, 12:47 PM
Lake lice (Jet skis) and the people that do not know what they are doing on them!

Starloans
09-01-2003, 04:09 PM
Stab-n-Steer:
S&S Ahhhhhhhhhh yes.
But what you forgot was when you use your check card it comes out of your account right away. Uh...you gotta have the money in there to use it. You can always "float" a check for a couple of days at the grocery store.
I can't even believe stores still accept checks.
I pay all my credit cards online. My check book is somewhere around here. Only thing I use it for is to pay the mortgage, power, phone and cable. I could probably pay those online just too lazy to set it up. I'll get to it soon. I hate writing checks.
SPANK ME HARDER AND MAKE ME WRITE BAD CHECKS!
Oh yeah. My peeve...I know most everyone hates lice on here. I've been to Havasu 4 times now and I was in the channel this weekend. The smoke for all the lice was killing me! My eyes were burning so bad I could only do one pass through the channel. There were some outboards but not smoking like the lice. It's a matter of time and the tree huggers will getem. Too bad they'll try and lump all boaters in with them **** it up for everyone else.

jlnorthrup122
09-01-2003, 05:28 PM
I reallly hate it hwen I can herar everyones food beeing eaten at the dindinner table! try sitting at a table with 8 other people who are loud eaters it deives me nuts!

Napanutt
09-01-2003, 05:40 PM
People who don't use turn signals...
I drive like a manic/ass but I ALWAYS signal my intentions...I hate when the ****s do three lane changes and don't let anyone around know what the hell there doing...anyone care to venture which ****s I'm talking about...
[ September 01, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Napanutt ]

I_C_E_Y
09-01-2003, 05:55 PM
1. People that say have a sit
2. People touching my monitor screen
3. People who sit behind you while sitting around a camp fire.
4. People who can't launch a boat.
5. People who think once they figured out how to lauch there boat after 1 hour think they own the lake and leave plowing water in a no wake zone.
6. A state that makes a lake and leaves the trees in it. (Missouri)
7. People who go to the lake just to fish and sleep in a motel/hotel room.
There are many more but that is just some.

Rod-64
09-01-2003, 06:14 PM
My girlfiend's pet peeve is me watching Kung Pow: Enter the Fist 15 times on HBO this week. She HATES that movie. WEEEEEEOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEOOOOO> :D

jlnorthrup122
09-01-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by 75 eliminator:
1.) The families of 20 that stand on the dock for 30 minutes while they figure out what to do with the boat Get in the damn thing and move out of the way!Dude just reading about it pisses me off one of these days I am gona drop off my trailer man rite in the rear of one of those retards boats!!! :D Just walk through and get the ****in truck! :cool: and have you noticed it is always a fat bellied big tittied middle aged bald guy running a gayliner! as you can see you struck a touvhy subject with me! I think I need to invest in a bullhorn!

gigamurph
09-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Rod-64:
My girlfiend's pet peeve is me watching Kung Pow: Enter the Fist 15 times on HBO this week. She HATES that movie. WEEEEEEOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEOOOOO> :D Funny freakin' movie! I don't think I could watch it 15 times in a week, but I bust a seam everytime I see it!

Jeff Fry
09-01-2003, 11:40 PM
What about the Dumbass on the the Seadoo and his buddy, shooting accross from you at a 45 degree angle thinking he can cut accross in front of you and the other ass cutting your wake. Having to throw the throttle all the way back to avoid the ass in front, then the ass in the back swerves from behind and looks at you like what the hell.