PDA

View Full Version : A*s clowns with water balloon sling shots

Blown 472
08-18-2003, 06:13 AM
Sat, sittin on the sandbar and some peeps bout 100 yards behind us have one, I see the father and two boys shoot a water balloon with it, little while later one comes over my shoulder and hits the speaker in my boat and nearly hits my friend.
So I walk over and ask them to knock it the **** off and then it is on, I have the old man in my face and the rest of the crew with them exchanging verbal assults.
I walk back to the boat call the dnr to come out and look into this and check their boat over, they cant come as they are taking care of a sinking boat.
Well mr 50 something with a cup full of himself who was not even involved with it walks over and puts a water balloon in my face, luckly his wife came over and bailed him out prior to me breaking him in half.
Up shot is I got the boat reg number and gave it to the sheriff and they will be getting a ticket and I can sit in court and smile at them.

MagicMtnDan
08-18-2003, 06:24 AM
You're lucky water balloon boy didn't have a violent response to your confrontation. That's what really sucks about life today - $hitheads like them get away with all kinds of stuff because lots of folks figure that any a-hole like that might get violent with a weapon.
I'm glad it went OK for you and I hope he enjoys a grilling in court while you watch. Maybe you could have some buddies ambush him and hit him with a water balloon while he's on his way into court :D

spectratoad
08-18-2003, 06:43 AM
You always have to have one dick in a crowd who doesn't respect others that are just trying to relax. I think I would have rather had this story end by you kicking his A#& and his boys getting their A#$ kick by some other kids at the Sandbar.

H.B. Brett
08-18-2003, 08:00 AM
I don't know of anyone getting hurt or killed but I remember several years back on Memorial Day weekend a moored boat getting sunk by a frozen water ballon. Since you're having to go to court anyway, are you getting new speakers outta the deal.

BADBLOWN572
08-18-2003, 08:16 AM
About 2 years ago we were at Cottonwood Cove on Mojave and some kids had a waterbaloon launcher except what they did was freeze the water baloons prior to launching them. They hit a houseboat square on the side. The ice put a dent into the houseboat probably 3" deep. It was crazy watching the ice hit the side of the houseboat and explode, but damn if that hit someone they would be dead!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-18-2003, 08:31 AM
RiverDave:
Ya know, when the water balloon catapults 1st came out I thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then I saw what a waterballoon travelling at that kind of speed can do to somebody. :( I saw a girl at the river get all her front teeth knocked out by a water balloon. :( The river word on the street is a couple of people were actually killed over the years by those things?? (dunno for sure) In any event the catapults are illegal to use out here now. Every now and again you see somebody with one, but it's pretty rare. I have 2 of them still, but they never see the light of day.
RD so you only shoot people at night with them???? real mature RD :D
Omega

Mrs.909er
08-18-2003, 08:33 AM
Blown 472.....did you see us @ the sandbar on Saturday?

Blown 472
08-18-2003, 08:37 AM
Mrs.909er:
Blown 472.....did you see us @ the sandbar on Saturday? The one in fremont, wisconsin??? if you were there and I missed you it really sucks to be me. eek!
Any chance you got some more pix of that fine ass that I missed??
[ August 18, 2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-18-2003, 08:55 AM
RiverDave:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
RiverDave:
Ya know, when the water balloon catapults 1st came out I thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then I saw what a waterballoon travelling at that kind of speed can do to somebody. :( I saw a girl at the river get all her front teeth knocked out by a water balloon. :( The river word on the street is a couple of people were actually killed over the years by those things?? (dunno for sure) In any event the catapults are illegal to use out here now. Every now and again you see somebody with one, but it's pretty rare. I have 2 of them still, but they never see the light of day.
RD so you only shoot people at night with them???? real mature RD :D
Omega LOL... Ya caught that did ya.
Well I won't lie, occasionally in a drunken stooper a WaterBalloon has been known to go a couple of canals over and land on a neighbors roof in the middle of the night. (Sounds like a damn bomb hit the house from inside.. LOL) Pretty rare now days, as it turns out people don't have a sense of humour about that sorta stuff anymore.. :D
RD it's amazing what can happen when you bring alcohol into the mix. I just found out about these air soft? guns. very fun drunk toy. they shoot little plastic bee-bee's. not enough to really hurt you but enough to sting. best to wear eye protection. other than that alot of fun. try it out RD
Omega

burtandnancy
08-18-2003, 09:46 AM
Plus all the above safety reasons, you don't want to suck up a broken balloon into your engine water pick-up. Very Costly. At Lake Powell our kids got busted for littering the lake, also very costly (fine)...

burtandnancy
08-18-2003, 09:46 AM
Plus all the above safety reasons, you don't want to suck up a broken balloon into your engine water pick-up. Very Costly. At Lake Powell our kids got busted for littering the lake, also very costly (fine)...

BUSTI
08-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Many years ago we were cruising Los Alamitos Bay on $th of July...ya know just one lagoon over from Long Beach Marine Stadium. While in the no wake zone appoaching the canals in Naples these college kids decided to sling water ballons at us. Now the canals are narrow and we were at almost point blank range from the stern of one the kids daddy's cabin cruiser and they hit my cousins merc 225 ob right on the cowling. It fractured the deal so bad my cuz evindually had the daddy replace it. This was in our much younger days so my cuz and our crew boarded the cabin cruiser like pirates and those Long Beach State boys must have been good lil moma's boys because 4 of them turned and ran for home. The 5 that stayed wished they hadn't and they promptly got there ass's kicked and thrown into the canal. We were pissed. If that ballon had hit us in the head it could have killed somebody. What I felt guily about was that I had been using one at Parker. I threw it away the next trip to the River! :confused: What was I thinking? or better yet how lucky was I not to have killed somebody? Lucky for me I was a horrible shot!

Liberator TJ1984
08-18-2003, 09:57 AM
With you on this one Blown wink
At races last weekend at Marble Falls about a dozen of us were hangin' out on the balcony at the pavillion towards the end of the track ..
well some other buddies had a vacant lot about 75 yards away rented along the river bank and spotted us.... this led to their kids lobbing a few balloons at us with maybe one or two even coming close.......kids =lobbing = fun
adults got ahold of the slingshot and it was a whole different story ...adult power = pain
Greg tried to catch one and damn it busted some blood vessels in his hand eek!
They quit as soon as they saw how hard and fast those balloons really are ...had we not known them and all in fun ,like you said ,would have been a whole different story

Mrs.909er
08-18-2003, 10:03 AM
Blown 472:
Mrs.909er:
Blown 472.....did you see us @ the sandbar on Saturday? The one in fremont, wisconsin??? if you were there and I missed you it really sucks to be me. eek!
Any chance you got some more pix of that fine ass that I missed?? Where do you live? Anyways we were in Havasu this weekend. I thought you lived around here...sorry.
And yes......my man took some pics this weekend...need to finish the rest of the roll...and I can post.
[ August 18, 2003, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

Blown 472
08-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Mrs.909er:
Blown 472:
Mrs.909er:
Any chance you got some more pix of that fine ass that I missed?? Where do you live? Anyways we were in Havasu this weekend. I thought you lived around here...sorry.
And yes......my man took some pics this weekend...need to finish the rest of the roll...and I can post. I live in wisconSIN, Please grace us wif dem pic as I think I am in love wif your ass. :D

Mrs.909er
08-18-2003, 10:39 AM
I will as soon as I finish the roll...and get my scanner working. Ever since that virus...my scanner will not work right.....been trying to figure it out for a week now. so we will see... wink

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-18-2003, 10:54 AM
RiverDave:
Now that sounds like something I definately need..
Where can I get one? :)
I can almost see it already :D
RD :"Hey man can you get me a beer?"
Jordy :"No"
RD :"Please?"
RD :"<Click> You sure?"
RD :"Bang"
Jordy :"Ouch!! Ya SOB!!"
RD :"LOL.... Get me my beer!"
Jordy :"**** You"
RD :"<Click> BANG!!, <Click> BANG!!, <CLICK> BANG!!"
Jordy :"My Eye!! You shot me in the Eye!"
RD :"LOL... BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!"
Next Weekend..
Jordy :"Hey Man."
RD :"What's up? How's the eye?"
Jordy :"Not as good as my superdooper automatic air assualt rifle."
RD :"Yer what?"
Jordy :"DADADADADADADADADADADAADAADADADADADADADAAADDADAADD ADADADADADAAADADADADADADADADADADA."
RD :"Get Out."
RD :D here is a link to a site that sells them. my little brothers brought these over to the house this weekend. I have no idea where they bought them. the damn things look real too and have some range. Jordy-sorry for any bodily harm that may occur from RD owning one of these. Omega is not responsible for any damage bodily or personal. You should definitely get a couple RD. just remember the eye protection. I think they could seriously put an eye out. I would avoid point blank shots also. they will leave a mark. otherwise have fun and blast away.
Omega
here is the site http://www.airsoftguns.com/

SBullet
08-18-2003, 11:11 AM
Why can't people just have a good time out there and not **** with others. Every time I go out to the sandbar or the channel there is always assholes that need attention or looking for trouble!!!! Don't get it!!!
What they need is to get beat down!!!

Jeffery Fry
08-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Your right, They were fun till it got out of hand. We had some dumb ass shoot a bottle over the bow of my dads boat. People dont think! ANyways, i thought they were illeagal to posses no on the river and Havasu?