PDA

View Full Version : Laci Search Update

Her454
02-21-2003, 09:45 PM
MotherLode***boats is organizing a search for the missing Modesto woman on behalf of the family. The details are currently being worked out with the family and the media, but the tentative date is Sunday March 2nd at 9:00, New Hogan Lake. The authorites and family members are conducting searches in the entire Tri-Lakes area, including New Melones Reservoir tomorrow morning. All volunteers are appreciated. Boats are needed to cover a wider area of the lake but shore searchers are welcome also. There will be coffee and donuts provided in the morning for the volunteers. This is a dedicated time to try and help ease the pain for Laci's grieving family, and not a time to test and tune, etc..please be respectful if you do bring your boat. Help us, as a boating community get together and help where we can. Your support is appreciated.
For further information please email Motherlode***boats@yahoo.com.
[ February 25, 2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Mandelon
02-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Kinda far for some of us, but good luck and its cool that you are helping..

JetBoatRich
02-21-2003, 09:50 PM
I wish the bst for the family, part of me wishes they find her for closure and the other says no way. She was due to have the baby right now, which makes the story worst. :mad:

Her454
02-21-2003, 10:24 PM
yes, the family is devastated and it would have been her first child. Harsh to say, but I hope her body is found so they can at least have some closure.

Mandelon
02-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Well, then they better follow that husband around pretty good!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-21-2003, 10:29 PM
My prayers go out to Laci's family.

Her454
02-25-2003, 07:12 PM
Law Enforcment has requested all searches be postponed for at least 3 weeks while the investigation continues. I would like to thank everyone who responded and volunteered to bring their boats, and dogs to New Hogan. We will keep you updated of the new date when and if MLHB is given a new search date. Our prayers continue to go out to the family.
MotherLode***boats