PDA

View Full Version : What gets you off?

ratso
07-30-2003, 01:54 PM
aside from getting laid or eaten or blown.....Being in the boat business myself, I get a rush out of going to repo boats that I have financed. Took me three and a half years to track down this one idiot that wouldn't pay and skipped out on me, picked that sucker up a couple of hours ago...can't wait for him to call me. Next to sex, that is what gets me off...and no Boozer, this is NOT a gay thread.

Boozer
07-30-2003, 02:00 PM
Okay I'll refrain from the gay stuff.
Pretty much anything that is risky. I am big time thrill seeker. Anything from starting a fight with the biggest guy in the bar to Riding down then steepest Slope I can find on my snowboard when doin it back country style.
Adrenaline has got to be more addictive then heroine. You get that first good taste and you are hooked for life. I actually considered becoming a part time bounty hunter just for the rushes. But they don't pay you jack for the risks you take.

Boozer
07-30-2003, 02:07 PM
Cept I can break out some pictures to back it all up. Then again they could all be photochopped.
Im already a fag might as well be a phat kat too. After all, that name does sound kinda homo erotic anyways.

ROZ
07-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Boozer:
Im already a fag might as well be a phat kat too. So are you saying Phat Kat is a homo? eek! :D

mickeyfinn
07-30-2003, 03:53 PM
Boozer:
Okay I'll refrain from the gay stuff.
Pretty much anything that is risky. I am big time thrill seeker. Anything from starting a fight with the biggest guy in the bar to Riding down then steepest Slope I can find on my snowboard when doin it back country style.
Adrenaline has got to be more addictive then heroine. You get that first good taste and you are hooked for life. I actually considered becoming a part time bounty hunter just for the rushes. But they don't pay you jack for the risks you take. Thrillseeker???? Bayliner?????
2+2=5?????

Ziggy
07-30-2003, 04:42 PM
Early run on glassy smooth water..WOT

ratso
07-30-2003, 04:44 PM
Boozer...Thrillseeker...Fighter...not scared of anything, almost would like to say that you are my kind of guy...or a real man's man, but it just doesn't sound right. You must have a few battle scars yourself. Best thing about it all, the grandkids won't be bored listening to the old war stories. :D

ratso
07-30-2003, 04:45 PM
Ziggy, is there anything besides WOT? :D

Ziggy
07-30-2003, 04:50 PM
ratso:
Ziggy, is there anything besides WOT? :D Only when the wife and kids are with me do I tone it down, although my 10 yr old daughter is the one saying "go faster dad"

Boozer
07-30-2003, 04:57 PM
ratso:
Boozer...Thrillseeker...Fighter...not scared of anything, almost would like to say that you are my kind of guy...or a real man's man, but it just doesn't sound right. You must have a few battle scars yourself. Best thing about it all, the grandkids won't be bored listening to the old war stories. :D I wouldn't say not scared of anything. There's a whole lot of shit that scares me but anything I can't overcome my fear of alcohol over comes for me :D
Sober Boozer: God damn that guy is BIG!
Drunk Boozer: $25 says I can **** that big guy up.