PDA

View Full Version : Liberal double standard

Seadog
07-21-2003, 07:45 PM
During a fight between the democrats and Republicans, a California democrat called one Republican a fruitcake and another a c**ksucker. This same person called a female Republican a ***** and several others various names. The reaction from the liberals? They defended this jackass. The liberal democrats are losing all credibility. The only thing that amazes me is the idiots that go for this crap.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-21-2003, 07:49 PM
I never get political on the Forums Steve,, but may I add:
Liberals usually use name calling and subject changing as their base debate tactic.
Then; A platform of promising something for nothing, that usually ends up being nothing for something.
Think about it,,,,

07-21-2003, 08:11 PM
I regret and am deeply sorry to say that doofus is my representive, Fortney "Pete" Stark. I have no idea how this moron keeps getting re-elected, nobody I know has ever voted for the guy and what ever happen to term limits? This guy has been my rep. since I move to this area 27 years ago. What galls me is if these remarks were said by a Republican to a Democrat they would be calling for his head on a platter. They would demand he step down and resign from public office and never seek any other office-ever! But since he's one of theirs...."hey, well thats just good 'ol Pete, you know how he is" And to add insult to injury you should see how the local left wing rags are handling it...to them its a friggin joke and we all should just "lighten up" burningm burningm

future boater
07-21-2003, 08:23 PM
the media is full of liberals. you know those famous six-teen words how did they progress from what they are, to bush lied to us. how did he lie? he siad, "acoording to brit intell iraq is trying to purchase uranium from africa." how is that a lie?