PDA

View Full Version : Closing statement

Phat_Kat
09-29-2003, 02:59 PM
I'm gonna take my spare time elseware for now. Not because I've been bashed and you guys keep trashing me(although it doesn't help). It's more the dramatic bitchy factor. You guys CONTSTANTLY have something to moan about. You're worse than you tease girls to be. I'm gonna give a big golf clap to the girls because I've NEVER heard a girl complain unless she's been insulted on these forums or any. Seems you guys always have something to moan about. I listen to people bitch all day, all the time! I don't need to come home and read more of it. Yeah you'll tell me to take my own advice and push past it but it's everywhere and you kinda can't help but get it shoved infront of you. So now I'm just gonna take my own advice and not read it anymore. My posts from now on will simply be for answers to my questions regarding my project. Don't know when that's gonna be but I suppose some time over the winter. RD really man lighten up. If you can't ignore some text on a screen you need to lighten up and get outside. Wether you think I'm full of it or not I could care less. It's more the point that you can't resist the temptation to complain. You're not the only one RD it's a good portion of you guys. I really think you guys should seek counseling or lighten up or something. You guys are so uptight that you could turn a diamond into a lump of coal in about 6 seconds with your ass cheeks. I've grown up with an uptight family and it drove me absolutely nuts and I don't need anymore of it. OP6 october probably won't happen however the summer one is likely. If things continue to get worse around here then I won't attend because I don't wish to waste my time. Those of you who I am fond of I will certainly keep an eye out for you guys. Those of you who I don't like will recieve a honorary middle finger and perhaps a little roost. Don't care if I look like an asshole or not or even if I get a hefty ticket for it cause it'll be worth it. RD the feeling is mutual burningm And that same emotion applies to the rest of you assholes. I'm gonna use my time that I used to use on the forums for some well deserved sleep.
Thanks and **** YOU,
Phat_Kat

HalletDave
09-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Phat_Kat,
Get over it and move on.
Life is too short.
Don't get bogged down in trivial bull shit. wink
HD

NastyOne
09-29-2003, 03:08 PM
I thought you said this like two months ago :confused:

25 Eagle
09-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Dammit I just stubbed my toe!

Brodie
09-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Brodie :rolleyes: --- Just shaking his head

mirvin
09-29-2003, 03:12 PM
blah de friggin blah.... I couldn't even get throught the first sentence. Who give a shit!!! Just stop being a dumbass and everything will be fine.
Mirvin...just shaking his head :rolleyes:

Boozer
09-29-2003, 03:13 PM
Almost touching, Almost....
Boozer------Just shaking RD's head :rolleyes:

ColeTR1
09-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Phat_Kat:
I'm gonna take my spare time elseware for now. :D
I really think you guys should seek counseling. :confused:
Thanks and **** YOU,
Phat_Kat ColeTR1 <--- Just sittin here shakin his head. :rolleyes:
[ September 29, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: ColeTR1 ]

hoolign
09-29-2003, 03:17 PM
Boozer...my esteemed colleage :D
This may very well be a job for "The Assholes"

hboldno7
09-29-2003, 03:18 PM
HboldNo.7 <----- Just sitting here shakin his head :rolleyes:

Boozer
09-29-2003, 03:19 PM
hoolign:
Boozer...my esteemed colleage :D
This may very well be a job for "The Assholes" I better drink a couple "One Big Duck's (aka infectious waste)" before I get started on this one.

phebus
09-29-2003, 03:19 PM
RD.....five coming your way.

NastyOne
09-29-2003, 03:22 PM
I think these two like to have make-up sex wink

mirvin
09-29-2003, 03:22 PM
Hey Brodie, what's that thing in your avatar? It's scaring the crap out of the kids!!!!! :D

Boozer
09-29-2003, 03:23 PM
NastyOne:
I think these two like to have make-up sex wink You only think that because you want Phat Kat to "fill" you in on all the details when they are done.

Jordy
09-29-2003, 03:24 PM
B-o-o H-o-o...
I mean, b-u-h b-y-e... :D
Jordy <----- just sittin' here shakin' his head. :rolleyes:

mickeyfinn
09-29-2003, 03:25 PM
What?????.......Phat Kat leaving us?????? http://home.mindspring.com/~hypermarine/WHOCARES.jpg

Boozer
09-29-2003, 03:29 PM
mickeyfinn:
What?????.......Phat Kat leaving us?????? http://home.mindspring.com/~hypermarine/WHOCARES.jpg If I hadnt of givin you 5 a long time ago I'd give you 5 right now for that one. I'd give you 100 if possible. That is HILLARIOUS!!

mbrown2
09-29-2003, 03:31 PM
Mbrown2 <----- just sittin' here shakin' his head. :rolleyes:

Her454
09-29-2003, 03:36 PM
Her454:
Je*us Ch*^$# ! Do you have a custom RD gossip alert button on your PC?
eek! RiverDave:
I have my account setup that everytime the word "RD" or "RiverDave" is mentioned on any and all of the message boards it calls the "Batphone." wink :D
RD UH OH, RD's alert button must be malfunctioning........ eek!

TheLurker
09-29-2003, 03:36 PM
Phat_Kat:
My posts from now on will simply be for answers to my questions regarding my project.
Phat_Kat > The project must have been to see how many people he could piss off and how long it would take.
> Has that part backwards. You turn coal into diamonds

Dave C
09-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Dave C<---- Just sitting here shaking his "head" :rolleyes: Oh wrong one, now shaking the correct head.

HalletDave
09-29-2003, 03:39 PM
Phat_Kat,
One last thing.
Hallett just shaking his head Dave. :rolleyes:

Boozer
09-29-2003, 03:50 PM
sunbunny:
your advice is definitely needed on the threads "phat_kat" and "closing statement" - it seems to me that these two need some serious, urgent help....so please assholes...do your job... argue Phat Kat and RD we are here for you. I just drank 27 One Big Ducks and between my trips to the restroom every 5 minutes to vomit up stomach acids and the volatile waste products of the duck that I consumed I would love to help you guys. You have differences that need to be worked through and thats what the assholes are here for. So please guys, speak up.

hoolign
09-29-2003, 04:00 PM
Just a sidenote to Boozers offer for us to help
since I live in Canada..you will receive 40% less advice from me :D
I think that's the exchange rate now :p

mike37
09-29-2003, 04:09 PM
Man you take the sandbar too seriously
RD you Beocth lighten up on the kid oh and can I borrow 20 bucks you now IM good for it
:D

dmontzsta
09-29-2003, 04:11 PM
If you think this site is rough, you would break down crying on some of the others I attend.

Mandelon
09-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Awwww. :( That Phat Kat post just sort of rips your guts out.....
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/11731.gif
BBBBWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAA.
I wish I could type that laugh louder. pig_flyi
:rolleyes:
[ September 29, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Hallett19
09-29-2003, 04:22 PM
he's right, you guys suck !!!! :D
.......what just happened ? :rolleyes:

DogHouse
09-29-2003, 04:32 PM
What is it with guys that have a thing for ducks and mindless word drool? Anybody remember DTG? Maybe these two are kinfolk...
:D

hoolign
09-29-2003, 04:36 PM
Don't you mean DTJ?

Mandelon
09-29-2003, 04:39 PM
http://images.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/images/cg07152003/DoombatINC2.jpg
[ September 30, 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

mmered8299
09-29-2003, 04:42 PM
na, na, na,....na. na, na, na,.....na. hey,hey,hey....GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!
I need a tissue cry cry cry
[ September 29, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: mmered8299 ]

DogHouse
09-29-2003, 04:46 PM
hoolign:
Don't you mean DTJ? Oops! :D

C-2
09-29-2003, 07:25 PM
DogHouse:
What is it with guys that have a thing for ducks and mindless word drool? Anybody remember DTG? Maybe these two are kinfolk...
:D Anybody ever met that guy in person?
We did at a poker run a few years back. If you think he was “hot” on the boards…shoulda seen him in person.
…so DTJ’s backing out his Daytona from the beach at Nautical Cove, at about sunset. Of course there weren’t any open spots to beach your boat, so this big-ass Skater promptly starts to pull into his now vacant spot. Even with the sound of the Sterling motors that were powering the Skater, everybody in the cove (and at the hotel for that matter) got an earful of f-bombs from DTJ, directed to the Skater…f- you this, f-you that, I don’t care who the f you are you f’ing green-haired punk-ass mother f’er, get the f out of my spot, I’ll beat your ass you stupid mother f’er, etc., etc, etc. This verbal deluge went on for about 2-3 minutes before the guy in the Skater decided he would find a place to park his boat elsewhere.
Oh, and the green-haired guy in the Skater…Paul Tracy the Indy Car racer.
Kinda funny reflecting back on it. :D

JetBoatRich
09-29-2003, 07:35 PM
http://www.big-baby.org/pictures/babylaf.gif http://www.big-baby.org/pictures/babylaf2.gif
http://www.big-baby.org/pictures/babywalk.gif
Just sitting back and laughing at the big baby

H20 Party Starter
09-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Get the **** out you lil BITCH!
The No Drama clause in the OP6 agreement will be null and void in cases of Phat Kat sightings!
H20=> shaking my fist cause I wanna hit PK :mad:

PACKINAIR
09-29-2003, 08:06 PM
I can not wait for this little troll to turn up on another site.. he was talking about buying my boat on screamandfly awhile back and I got about 10 PM's warning me what a lying little peice of shit he is.. all I ask is be a man and follow through with your word and don't come back, here or anyother forum

HM
09-29-2003, 08:13 PM
Phat Kat forgot to start off this thread with:
Goodbye cruel world (AKA Hot Boat forums).
Buh bye, Phat Kat, don't let the portal hit you in the ass on the way out.

Dr. Eagle
09-29-2003, 08:22 PM
:confused: I just sit here scratching my head.... :confused:

Jordy
09-29-2003, 08:25 PM
HolyMoly:
Phat Kat forgot to start off this thread with:
Goodbye cruel world (AKA Hot Boat forums).
Buh bye, Phat Kat, don't let the portal hit you in the ass on the way out. Don't make Holy Moly bitchslap ya PK... :D

NorCal Gameshow
09-29-2003, 08:44 PM
RiverDave:
This could very well be my happiest moment ever online.
RD <---- Just shaking his head :rolleyes: but also bringing a bottle of champagne to the river this weekend to celebrate the fact that we no longer have to read flagrant bullshit day n and day out anymore on a website that's dedicated to promoting a River "Lifestyle" that predominantly basis itself on integrity, and honesty. (Of which IMO phat kat you have neither)
RD RD, I think you're being a little over optimistic on this one ....
NG -->just shaking his head

Froggystyle
09-29-2003, 09:14 PM
http://msn.tweakzone.nl/uploaded/icons/531.jpg

HavasuDreamin'
09-30-2003, 06:23 AM
Don't let the door hit you on the a** punk.
Hasta La Vista!!! :D

drbones
09-30-2003, 06:32 AM
drbones: just shaking his head :rolleyes:

91nordic29
09-30-2003, 06:54 AM
OH, baROTHER!!!! yuk

Ziggy
09-30-2003, 12:12 PM
Knuckle head:
Those of you who I am fond of I will certainly keep an eye out for you guys. Those of you who I don't like will recieve a honorary middle finger and perhaps a little roost. Don't care if I look like an asshole or not or even if I get a hefty ticket for it cause it'll be worth it.
Thanks and **** YOU,
Phat_Kat Phat Kat:
I have never responded to any of your post and I was not going to respond to this one until I got to this part of your post (read above) All I am going to say is that you acting like a little bitch and trying to roost someone could wind up getting someone hurt and I think everyone on this site would agree there has been enough hurting to last us all a lifetime. So in closing I am telling you straight up if you ever get near either of my boats or for that matter any of the peeps on this boards boats you will pay for it. So grow up because it is not worth it :mad: [/QB][/QUOTE]
Totally agree with KH on this one..PK better not even come close to anyone that might recognize him.
I've not taken the time to let his diatribe be exposed to my eyes but this threat he made should be taken seriously...it could be the one thing he actually isn't lying about.

Phat_Kat
09-30-2003, 02:51 PM
I really would rather not post but I'd just like to clarify. I'm not gonna roost every single person I don't like. If you taunt me, annoy me, or just plain make my weekend shitty then yes I will roost you. Otherwise no. Hating my guts is one thing and I can live with that. ****ing up my weekend is a very different thing and it will piss me off beyond belief.
Just wanted to get that clear before I disappear.
BTW, the only reason I'm still here is because I'm talking to people who I'm doing work for.
[ September 30, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

ROZ
09-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Why post that you're leaving when you're not really leaving???? :confused: Yet anyways..... :rolleyes:
Other than alleged PM harassing, I don't see any reason for leaving...I laugh at a lot of the stuff....
I'm gonna shake my head anyways ...... :rolleyes:

Mandelon
09-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Phat_Kat:
BTW, the only reason I'm still here is because I'm talking to people who I'm doing work for. What do you think he is doing for anyone on the board? Work? Ya' mean like mowing lawns??
http://images.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/images/cg07152003/LloyddyUK.jpg
[ September 30, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

PACKINAIR
09-30-2003, 04:15 PM
I look forward to your attempted roosting. please note the writing between the sponsons wink
http://www.stupidfastboats.com/top.jpg

beached 1
09-30-2003, 04:25 PM
nevermind
I don't really care
[ September 30, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

beached 1
09-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Phat_Kat:
OP6 october probably won't happen however the summer one is likely. If things continue to get worse around here then I won't attend because I don't wish to waste my time. dude, you could end all the controversy and perhaps gain some respect if you did in fact show up to OP6.
Just my .02$

Faster Daddy
09-30-2003, 04:34 PM
Faster Daddy: Just shakin my head :rolleyes: ...and drinkin a cold one!

twistedpair
09-30-2003, 04:44 PM
He's probably running one of those new top-secret place diverters for the venerable Kawasaki 440 JetSki. I hear those things are Bad Ass.
Twisted.....Shakin' his head :rolleyes:
[ September 30, 2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: twistedpair ]

beached 1
09-30-2003, 04:48 PM
twistedpair:
He's probably running one of those new top-secret place diverters for the venerable Kawasaki 440 JetSki. I hear those things are Bad Ass.
Twisted.....Shakin' his head :rolleyes: I think I saw one of those. It had a Ducati 996 in it and a full Ti pump with a kickin sound system.

HammerDown
09-30-2003, 05:20 PM
PACKINAIR:
I look forward to your attempted roosting. please note the writing between the sponsons wink
http://www.stupidfastboats.com/top.jpg F**KING Excellent :D

ColeTR1
09-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Phat_Kat:
If you taunt me, annoy me, or just plain make my weekend shitty then yes I will roost you.ColeTR1 <--- Just sittin here shakin his head. :rolleyes: Phat_Kat:
Just wanted to get that clear before I disappear.ColeTR1 <--- Just sittin here shakin his head. :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Phat_Kat:
Just wanted to get that clear before I disappear.
Hey little bitch, how the **** can we ever not miss you if you won't go the **** away... :confused:
Jordy <----just about dizzy from all this head shaking...
p.s. Try and roost me and I'll end ya. :cool:

Beautiful Noise
09-30-2003, 09:49 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Steve <----Shaking his Head,Hmmmm so that's where I put those Marble's