PDA

View Full Version : Man its slow in here!

superV
04-10-2003, 12:16 PM
frown

JetBoatRich
04-10-2003, 12:23 PM
I guess must be if you say so smile_sp idea

HalletDave
04-10-2003, 12:33 PM
What's up V? How's your boogaloo? :rolleyes:
Remember Wolf Man Jack?
Rich,
Don't forget to stop by Jims' and pick up my new diverter. :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 12:41 PM
What are we going to do to get it going? I know go back and look at my spring break pic's! :D
I am kind of bummed myself. I am going for my first eye examination in over 15 years. I guess the eyes cant keep up with all the hotties at the lake. I hope I dont need glasses. cry

superV
04-10-2003, 12:48 PM
RiverDave:
superV:
:( I agree.. I haven't been much in the posting mood today. (Feeling kind of sick to my stomach)
RD You and me both! I had to many silvers last night :( Feeling it today http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/crap.gif

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 12:51 PM
superV:
RiverDave:
superV:
:( I agree.. I haven't been much in the posting mood today. (Feeling kind of sick to my stomach)
RD You and me both! I had to many silvers last night :( Feeling it today http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/crap.gif what did you do put a way a case? those light beers are for sissy's. LOL. I hope no one reads this post because I will be in for it. :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 12:55 PM
I was trying to get it going!! I guess it didnt work. oh well another day.
I hope both Rd & superv fell better. Look at the bright side its almost friday.

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 12:56 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I hope both Rd & superv fell better. Look at the bright side its almost friday. OK I cant spell, I hope you gues feel better

superV
04-10-2003, 12:57 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
superV:
RiverDave:
superV:
RD You and me both! I had to many silvers last night :( Feeling it today http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/crap.gif what did you do put a way a case? those light beers are for sissy's. LOL. I hope no one reads this post because I will be in for it. :D 18 in 2.5hr was just going to stop at the bar to buy ball tickets! The problem is im still in winter mode and do all my drinking in the summer.Felt fine when i went to bed woke up drunk. frown

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 12:58 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
SCUBA STEVE:
I hope both Rd & superv fell better. Look at the bright side its almost friday. OK I cant spell, I hope you gues feel better ok I give up on spelling today. :confused:

superV
04-10-2003, 01:00 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
SCUBA STEVE:
I hope both Rd & superv fell better. Look at the bright side its almost friday. OK I cant spell, I hope you gues feel better O I just thought you were taling to RD i hear he fall alot :D when hitting the bullets! :rolleyes:
BTW I cant spell either.I dont think it counts when posting IMO But some peeps have a real hard on for it :mad:

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 01:01 PM
I love waking up drunk! That means some good morning sex, and if I keep drinking I by pass the hang over. :D
NOW 18 IN 2.5 HRS?? If I had 18 in that short of a time, it better be through a beer bong. :D

superV
04-10-2003, 01:02 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
SCUBA STEVE:
SCUBA STEVE:
I hope both Rd & superv fell better. Look at the bright side its almost friday. OK I cant spell, I hope you gues feel better ok I give up on spelling today. :confused: After reading my last post I really cant spell! Or even talk for that matter :mad:

superV
04-10-2003, 01:03 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I love waking up drunk! That means some good morning sex, and if I keep drinking I by pass the hang over. :D
NOW 18 IN 2.5 HRS?? If I had 18 in that short of a time, it better be through a beer bong. :D They always seem to go down fast when at the bar after work :rolleyes:

Sandbar Mike
04-10-2003, 01:04 PM
[/QUOTE]Normally I would "bash" you Scuba, but to be honest I'm just not feeling up to it today.. I think I'm going to go home and take a nap.
RD [/QB][/QUOTE]
Geez dave, I think you need to go take a big O shea'it :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 01:06 PM
ok guys time to school scuba steve on some of these terms.
IMO, BTW, LMAO AND I think there are a few more that I dont get. Be nice I am still a rookie.

burbanite
04-10-2003, 01:18 PM
You could always check these out again :D (before they get burned)
WARNING - ADULTS ONLY!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=428&thumb=1

SCUBA STEVE
04-10-2003, 01:21 PM
burbanite:
You could always check these out again :D (before they get burned)
WARNING - ADULTS ONLY!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=428&thumb=1 wasnt there a 70's thread yesterday? WHERE IS THE BRAZILLIAN WAX?? good stuff anyway. :D

PussyPusher
04-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Its just the lull before the storm. Maybe we should just fight with each other so that people have something to watch. lol