11-27-2002, 08:16 AM
not so fresh feeling? :D

78Eliminator
11-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Yep, after I got a prostate exam.

miller19j
11-27-2002, 09:55 AM
78Eliminator:
Yep, after I got a prostate exam.doh...... eek! eek!

78Eliminator
11-27-2002, 10:00 AM
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
Yep, after I got a prostate exam.doh...... eek! eek! OK, here is another story of mine:
When I was 9, I was at the ball game with my dad. He would eat peanuts, shell and all. I thought that was so manly, so I would do it too.
A couple weeks later, my mom got a bunch or peaches, and I was swallowing the pits, to show how manly I was. I ate about 15 pits. At about 11pm, I was in fetal position with the most intense stomach ache of my life. I couldn't move so I was rushed to the er. That bastard didn't even warn me that he was going to stick his fist up my ass. I never ate peaches again; well at least not the pits.

miller19j
11-27-2002, 10:13 AM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
Yep, after I got a prostate exam.doh...... eek! eek! OK, here is another story of mine:
When I was 9, I was at the ball game with my dad. He would eat peanuts, shell and all. I thought that was so manly, so I would do it too.
A couple weeks later, my mom got a bunch or peaches, and I was swallowing the pits, to show how manly I was. I ate about 15 pits. At about 11pm, I was in fetal position with the most intense stomach ache of my life. I couldn't move so I was rushed to the er. That bastard didn't even warn me that he was going to stick his fist up my ass. I never ate peaches again; well at least not the pits.Justin,
I can’t read your posts at the office anymore because I almost fell out of my chair when I read that one!
No wonder you are so homophobic! I think you might need some counseling to get over that experience.

Blown 472
11-27-2002, 10:17 AM
eek! eek! eek!

Liberator TJ1984
11-27-2002, 10:40 AM
Somethings in life, are best left untold eek!

Screaming Pete
11-27-2002, 10:45 AM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
A couple weeks later, my mom got a bunch or
peaches, and I was swallowing the pits, to show
how manly I was. I ate about 15 pits. At about 11pm, I was in fetal position with the most intense stomach ache of my life. I couldn't move so I was rushed to the er. That bastard didn't even warn me that he was going to stick his fist up my ass. I never ate peaches again; well at least not the pits.Justin, ROTFLMAO,,Dude you killin me, Fisted by the time you was 9 and had done no time...I feel a rap song comming on :o :o

Laveyman
11-27-2002, 11:16 AM
Blown 472:
not so fresh feeling? :D Am I the only one who gets the impression that the hottie in his avatar is turning around to ask us this question, like one of those "feminine hygeine" commercials? :D

Blown 472
11-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Laveyman:
Blown 472:
not so fresh feeling? :D Am I the only one who gets the impression that the hottie in his avatar is turning around to ask us this question, like one of those "feminine hygeine" commercials? :D Lol :D :D :D :D