PDA

View Full Version : Memorial weekend pix poll PART 2

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 01:01 PM
HERE IS PART 2 TO MY POLL HOPEFULLY IT COMES OUT BETTER THIS TIME.
Something was brought to my attention today. About posting pix of the "shows" or hotties in havasu.
[ May 06, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Ziggy
05-06-2003, 01:06 PM
Stuff happens and we all want to be "in the know".
(or see as it may be)

Tom Brown
05-06-2003, 01:07 PM
It's all about the stroke material.

hot_diggity_dog
05-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Scuba did you really have to ask? :confused: :p
HDD :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 01:32 PM
I asked because of this post.
HighRoller
Triple Digit Club
Member # 130
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay Looky,while I won't go as far as calling you a"River Rookie",I feel it my duty to inform you of the first rule of the river.What HAPPENS at the river STAYS at the river!!!Leave the camera at home.Nothing says"AMATEUR"like a guy walking around with a videocam at the sandbar!!!!
--------------------
Damn Biatch...Who lit the fuse on your tampon this morning?????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 472 | From: Laughlin,NV, | Registered: Sep 2000 | IP: Logged |

Sun burners
05-06-2003, 04:06 PM
But the pictures that are burnt into my mind make the 4hour drive home worth it!

looky_lou
05-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Scuba
Most everything that has gone on at Havasu for the last 5 years is well documented in pictures and video all over the web. It is definately a see and be seen atmosphere.
In all my days I have never seen an event that there were more cameras that people, but Havasu comes pretty close on the big weekends.
My policy is to remove any picture that someone wants removed from my sites. I have never had anyone ask.
Last year I only had 1 girl flip me off and I took probably 3000 pictures on Memorial and Laborday weekends.
Scuba---I sent you an e-mail earlier today. Please check your mail.
Bye the way. I got a cgi error when I voted. I think you guys know how my vote goes.

Kwicherbichen
05-06-2003, 10:43 PM
Scuba,
I'm actually hoping you'll find the next "Babe of the Month" for my site. :D

HBjet
05-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Tom Brown:
It's all about the stroke material. That's mean! Didn't you hear RD has a broken arm? Don't tease him!
HBjet

HighRoller
05-06-2003, 11:13 PM
He does?What happened did his hand slip off and hit the toilet bowl?

HighRoller
05-06-2003, 11:16 PM
I'm just going from experience when we had an impromptu Wet T contest for our buddy on his bachelor party,very small and kinda private and sure enough some knob comes running up videocam in hand and kills the action.I understand it's a see and be seen thing out there,just make sure you don't go too far.

HighRoller
05-06-2003, 11:18 PM
damn avatar

looky_lou
05-08-2003, 07:16 AM
Well, It looks like the poll says take-em-n-post-em. :D

riverracerx
05-08-2003, 07:45 AM
Some of us have content to gather. All the boating websites are about 1 thing..photos! That is what people want to see, whether it is girls or boats. We wanna see what happened, especially if we couldn't make it out there that weekend. I have a guy on my site from Alaska, he is a boater and just wants to be connected somehow since he is among the few up there who go near the water.. 4 months out of the year.

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 08:37 AM
looky_lou:
Well, It looks like the poll says take-em-n-post-em. :D Well lou, between me, you, & hdd, we should have a good set of photos for everyone to see. You just have to be at the right place at the right time. I hope to meet everyone here on the boards out there. :D Dont forget that "Big Brother" will also be out there for everyone to try....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Big_Brother-med.jpg
[ May 08, 2003, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Well lou, between me, you, & hdd, we should have a good set of photos for everyone to see. You just have to be at the right place at the right time. I hope to meet everyone here on the boards out there. Dont forget that "Big Brother" will also be out there for everyone to try.... You got that right SCUBA :D :D
HDD :cool:

hoolign
05-08-2003, 10:06 AM
HBjet:
Tom Brown:
It's all about the stroke material. That's mean! Didn't you hear RD has a broken arm? Don't tease him!
HBjet OH NURSE...i have an itch! :D

looky_lou
05-08-2003, 04:47 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
looky_lou:
Well, It looks like the poll says take-em-n-post-em. :D Well lou, between me, you, & hdd, we should have a good set of photos for everyone to see. You just have to be at the right place at the right time. I hope to meet everyone here on the boards out there. :D Dont forget that "Big Brother" will also be out there for everyone to try....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Big_Brother-med.jpg Oh boy! A foursome. eek!