PDA

View Full Version : Support Kobe Bryant...

dmontzsta
07-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Kobe's accuser:
fabe5088@blue.unco.edu
feel free the send her an e-mail letting her know how you feel... Don't ask me how I got this BTW....
:D
EDITED: I took down her personal info, besides the email for anyone that wants to contact her. I feel bad for posting it, sandblasted can you edit the reply also...thanks.
[ July 16, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: dmontzsta ]

sandblasted
07-16-2003, 09:17 PM
dmontzsta:
Kobe's accuser:
Katelyn Kristine Faber
0817 Brush Creek Court
Eagle, CO 81631
(970) 328-6652
fabe5088@blue.unco.edu
feel free the send her an e-mail letting her know how you feel... Don't ask me how I got this BTW....
:D Why?? how do we know Kobe is not just another prick celebrity who thinks he will get away with it?
maybe she is a lying tramp who wants her 15 minutes of fame...or maybe Kobe actually did assault her? Hopefully the truth comes out in court...but I doubt it....

Lilboat
07-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Kobe an ass just like the rest of em.

dmontzsta
07-16-2003, 09:25 PM
yup, we will never know...
just tell her what you feel wink
IF he did do it, he will pay her off...heck, even if he didnt do it, he will probably pay her off. Either way...she will get paid off.

Metal_King
07-16-2003, 09:31 PM
Lilboat:
Kobe an ass just like the rest of em. Boy, this is a brilliant first post.
When has Kobe EVER shown he is an ass?? The guy has been all class ON and OFF the court. I think the justice system will show Kobe's innocence here. The guy speaks 5 languages, is very articulate, and has always been sharp whereever he has gone IMHO. To say he is an ass is lame.
I will be shocked if he is proven guilty.

sandblasted
07-16-2003, 09:39 PM
Metal_King:
Lilboat:
Kobe an ass just like the rest of em. Boy, this is a brilliant first post.
When has Kobe EVER shown he is an ass?? The guy has been all class ON and OFF the court. I think the justice system will show Kobe's innocence here. The guy speaks 5 languages, is very articulate, and has always been sharp whereever he has gone IMHO. To say he is an ass is lame.
I will be shocked if he is proven guilty. Well, they just arrested a well educated, rich, articulate s.o.b. in mexico for a rape he was convicted of in Ventura country...
I've met plenty of people in my lifetime who are rich, articulate, and educated and they are still total assholes...
I sure hope Kobe is not guilty because he has always impressed me with his off court behavior...but I don't think it's right to drag this girl thru the mud either...at least until it's proven she is a liar..

NorCal Gameshow
07-16-2003, 09:41 PM
kobe has shown class as far as i have seen, but i don't know him, do you,really? think twice before you bag on this girl, we weren't there...

dmontzsta
07-16-2003, 09:48 PM
"The teenager who said she was assaulted by Kobe Bryant was described by friends . . . as a celebrity chaser who had gone through a rough time in the weeks before the incident" was the lead sentence in another story in the New York Daily News, which went on to quote a "friend" who labeled the accuser as "pretty aggressive" and blabbed about the woman's recent breakup with a boyfriend and the loss of a close friend in an auto accident. Meanwhile, a neighbor said the alleged victim "craves attention like no other," and we also learned she had auditioned for "American Idol," singing "Forgive." Ironic!
I did a good search under "Kobe's accuser" and that is what I pulled up.

sandblasted
07-16-2003, 09:57 PM
dmontzsta:
"The teenager who said she was assaulted by Kobe Bryant was described by friends . . . as a celebrity chaser who had gone through a rough time in the weeks before the incident" was the lead sentence in another story in the New York Daily News, which went on to quote a "friend" who labeled the accuser as "pretty aggressive" and blabbed about the woman's recent breakup with a boyfriend and the loss of a close friend in an auto accident. Meanwhile, a neighbor said the alleged victim "craves attention like no other," and we also learned she had auditioned for "American Idol," singing "Forgive." Ironic!
I did a good search under "Kobe's accuser" and that is what I pulled up. Thats interesting...There was a recent article in my local paper that says she is one of the most well liked girls in her town...sounds like both sides are trying to put their spin on it before it ever goes to court...
but thats typical in these type of cases...no wonder so many of us are cynical about the justice system.

NEW 2 RIVER
07-16-2003, 10:14 PM
I dont know about promoting the spread of her personal info :confused:
What if she is really a victim?

MagicMtnDan
07-16-2003, 11:04 PM
I hate this $hit.
I don't want to see anything bad happen to people but there are a lot of losers in this case.
First of all, Kobe is in big trouble. The word I'm hearing is that there's plenty of evidence indicating that something sexual did happen. Of course we'll have to wait but it won't be long now. It looks like the question will be, did he force her or was she willing. And if that is the case, Kobe is a loser who could lose a LOT more.
Secondly, the girl could be in big trouble. She could really be a victim of foul play. Or she could be a willing sexual partner and wanting to turn it into a payday.
Thirdly, Kobe's family (his wife) can't be too happy about any of this.
Lots of people are suffering from this $hit and it's all because somebody couldn't keep it in their pants.
So while that's the bottom line, this story happens to be about a guy making well over $20 million dollars a year (that's just shy of $55,000 a day - before taxes).
Like I said, I hate this $hit. But you know what, who really gives a flying f&%k. I've got better things to do than worry about a super-rich guy who can't control himself. And I certainly don't want to spend a minute spamming a girl who could be victim of sexual misconduct.
I'd rather spend an hour on this board reading about Hot Boats, performance, pasties, road head and how RD is not going to post for a while.
[ July 17, 2003, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

Kilrtoy
07-17-2003, 12:27 AM
**** him , he had sex with her......

dmontzsta
07-17-2003, 02:56 AM
I really cannot side with either person.
I JUST DONT WANT IT TO HURT ANOTHER LAKERS CHAMPIONSHIP!! :cool:

eliminator235
07-17-2003, 03:29 AM
Innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent?

JetBoatRich
07-17-2003, 03:43 AM
Seems out of the norm for Kobe, but you never know what happens behind closed doors :o
Either way he will probably pay and move on eek! with his new team mates, time to win another one

Jungle Boy
07-17-2003, 04:09 AM
Hell with him - He is married and has kids. He should have more brains than to stick it in some little slut. I know that we all are capable of slipping, but when you are a guy of his status, then you have to take better precautions about protecting ones self. He's a dumbass. He'll give a high priced mouth piece and get off. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

THOR
07-17-2003, 05:25 AM
Kilrtoy:
**** him , he had sex with her...... How do you feel Miguel? LMAO

Seadog
07-17-2003, 05:37 AM
Nobody has a clue what happened yet. He was only with her for less than an hour. I honestly doubt that much would happen in that period of time. The girl has had stories from both sides, but I have heard no talk of DNA or physical evidence. It could be that almost anything, but it takes more than just accusations to convict in court. It is just a pity that he will not be tried there.

superdave013
07-17-2003, 05:39 AM
Kilrtoy:
**** him , he had sex with her...... That just means he cheated on his wife. Not that he raped anyone.
I'm not saying he did or didn't rape her.
But I do try to keep the innocent until proven guilty idea going.
A co worker of mine got arrested for rape. They would not let him post bail because the charges were from out of state. He spent 3 weeks in Orange County jail and then she admitted that she was liying. That was a ****ed up deal.

SCUBA STEVE
07-17-2003, 06:03 AM
Kilrtoy:
**** him , he had sex with her...... damn bro, whats up with that? you must be a laker hater. lol :D

Essex502
07-17-2003, 06:19 AM
Wasn't it "out of character" for Magic Johnson to have extramarital sex and test positive for HIV? These guys aren't saints. Their human beings just like all of us - they just happen to have a particular skill that others are willing to watch.

Caribbean Jet
07-17-2003, 07:09 AM
I heard that since it was reported to the police, only the DA can decide if it will be prosecute now. Even if she decides not to go on with this the DA can. So paying her off may not help. This is not a civil case. That was what I heard reported. Anyway innocent until proven guilty.

Kilrtoy
07-17-2003, 07:13 AM
How do you feel Miguel? LMAO
Did he rape her, I doubt it. But he probably banged her. But who cares about him. I would be more concerned about someone on these boards than him......

Boozer
07-17-2003, 07:14 AM
Did or he didn't he? Guess we'll never know and I personally don't care. He's no different then anyone else. If it were you or me with these charges against us everyone would be like "Oh my I can't believe he did that.. But then again who really knows with him." And that would be the end of that.
This is a matter for the district attorney's office and the American jury system to decide. After all they found O.J. innocent didn't they? So I would think that they know more then we do :D

NastyOne
07-17-2003, 07:23 AM
So did anyone send an e-mail to the girl?

Charley
07-17-2003, 07:24 AM
Kobe is a classy guy on and off the court, I met him once very very cool, down to earth. I sincerely hope he didn't f-up here! My guess is he didn't

Blown 472
07-17-2003, 07:27 AM
I have just professed my undieing love for him :rolleyes:

BIGTYME
07-17-2003, 07:43 AM
I called, no answer

AquaBoogie
07-17-2003, 07:54 AM
Help someone. J. Lo is trying to rape me. I called 911, but it was busy.

mbrown2
07-17-2003, 07:57 AM
Kobe has always appeared to be a class act guy...hopefully these charges are not what they appear this girl was not harmed.

Backtanner
07-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Who's Kobe?

VillainDave
07-17-2003, 04:06 PM
Well of course I don't if he done it or not but the word thru the grapevine is that Katelyn Kristine Faber is an attention getter and wanted to work at that hotel because of all the stars that visit.
And I think she might have just picked the wrong star to accuse!

dmontzsta
07-17-2003, 04:17 PM
VillainDave:
Well of course I don't if he done it or not but the word thru the grapevine is that Katelyn Kristine Faber is an attention getter and wanted to work at that hotel because of all the stars that visit.
And I think she might have just picked the wrong star to accuse! Holy crap, you look like Devean George eek!

dmontzsta
07-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Here is a thought.
If OJ can get away with Murder.
Kobe should have no problems... :)