PDA

View Full Version : Bimini Top Question

Hallett19
07-08-2003, 05:19 PM
I am looking into one and I noticed a really cool one at the sandbar lastyear at martinez. It was on a 19ft Ultra Shadow and it was not a typical bimini, it looked more like a removable hardtop that comes off a car. If anyone knows what these are called, let me know, I think they look great. Also, if anyone knows a great company in So. Cal who does biminis, also, let me know.

UltraLucky
07-08-2003, 06:10 PM
Call Ron @ Custom Canvas in Montclair. Arrow Hyw. just east of central. He has done tow covers and Bimini on my last two boats and never had any problems. Very Reliable.

Hallett19
07-08-2003, 10:27 PM
of all you characters on this board and only one guy knows of a good place for bimini's and nobody knows wtf that cool bimini is ? :D
[ July 08, 2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Trailer Park Casanova
07-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Hallett19:
of all you characters on this board and only one guy knows of a good place for bimini's and nobody knows wtf that cool bimini is ? :D Everyone has their favorite,, Mine's:
ADLEE Biminis
1549 Yorba
Corona, Ca.
909 7349141
Absolutely the finest work.

UltraLucky
07-09-2003, 06:45 AM
A couple of years back ***boat had an article on an Ultra Regatta and they had a photo of John West of Ultra Boats in the just released Stelth with the top that I think you are asking about.
If you made a sketch of it and showed it to whom ever you chose for your Bimini I'm sure they could reproduce it. You also might give Ultra a call and see if they can give you some direction. I will check later and see if I still have that old issue.