PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Mrs. GoFast
10-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Due To lack of participation, the account for DosSanger will be closed as of this Saturday. Would anyone who contributed to this account, please contact me.!
There were a few donations, but it is less then $100.00, so I will not embarrass
Myself or the people on this form, by sending it out. I will return it to the people who donated, and you can send it your self, or donate to one of the other accounts that have been started.
Thank You all for your support.!!!!!

Mandelon
10-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Too bad, but I don't know that any amount of money is going to help a tragedy of that magnatude.
I think folks were a little burnt by the last charitable account too.

summerlove
10-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Mandy's right. I think that the support given by the board members was/is amazing. Just knowing that we all feel the same way and feel so very sorry for their families, would make me feel so much better than a few $.
I, and I'm sure so many more, feel the grief I feel and continue to pray for all involved in this terrible tragedy.
Money won't help, prayers, love and just knowing we're there for all involved is all that's really needed.
Thank you very much for your efforts. Not a day has gone by since I heard of the accident that I don't think of those kids and their families...
God Bless them all.

topless
10-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Why not just forward the money to them so they an do what is fit. Like Mandolen said, some were burned last time. I know that the dossangers didn't need the money anyway. Maybe if it had been donated to a cause in their name?????? Just a thought. I still pray for the family daily which is all i can do. I honestly don't know what I would do or how I would feel if I were in their shoes. All I know is that every time I think of this tragedy I cry for them.

Advantage Adam
10-09-2003, 08:53 PM
I'm not trying to stray from the topic at hand, which is to say that my prayers are with DosSanger, but what happened the last time to make people burnt?

Outnumbered
10-09-2003, 09:54 PM
Why not just take the money and send some flowers or something just to show good will and support?
OL

hot_diggity_dog
10-10-2003, 05:27 AM
Due To lack of participation, the account for DosSanger will be closed as of this Saturday. Would anyone who contributed to this account, please contact me.!
Mrs. GoFast,
I have a suggestion, We can purchase a plaque under a tree or a bench in the channel, in Lake Havasu. I think it's around 100+ for a tree plaque, and 300+ for a bench.
Just a thought as I alway's check out the plaques while i'm in the channel.
HDD :cool:

burbanite
10-10-2003, 05:43 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
Mrs. GoFast,
I have a suggestion, We can purchase a plaque under a tree or a bench in the channel, in Lake Havasu. I think it's around 100+ for a tree plaque, and 300+ for a bench.
HDD :cool: Great idea!

eliminatedsprinter
10-10-2003, 08:56 AM
Old Lavey:
Why not just take the money and send some flowers or something just to show good will and support?
OL

eliminatedsprinter
10-10-2003, 08:57 AM
burbanite:
hot_diggity_dog:
Mrs. GoFast,
HDD :cool: Great idea! Both good ideas.
[ October 10, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

SkiSangerDLX
10-10-2003, 09:08 AM
If you would like I can ad the funds you have collected to the funds I collect at the V-Drive Regatta in Irvine. I have been instructed by the Herberts attorney to send all funds to him per their request.
Thanks,
Andrew

Mrs. GoFast
10-10-2003, 10:49 AM
Andrew,
That sounds like a great idea to me. I won't tell you how angry some of thes replys have made me, and I really don't care if people want to give me flack over it or not. I hav $50 in the account, if you send me an address, I will send it on to you. I guess some of these people think funerals and lawyers are cheep, and seems that they all know what Wayne & Jennas financial status is, so what can I say.
PM me the address, or e-mail it to me, you have my e-mail address.
Thanks
Sandy