PDA

View Full Version : Need a Landscaper Valley area

jdogginla
03-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey guys..........need to find myself a landscaper for my house located in burbank. Thought I'd throw it up in here to see if anyone has used someone good. Drop me a pm or just post it in here. Thanks

Wavemaker
03-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Try Mike's Landscaping. He's done several really great jobs on homes in the McAmbridge Park area and, in the Hill Area of Burbank. I can point out several local jobs he has done within a mile of my house. I live above McAmbridge Park in Burbank. Check out a few he's done on Belaire Drive north of Walnut Avenue. He has done a couple of yards on Andover, just above Glenoaks Blvd. also. Most yard's he's done, they also maintain, and will have a sign placed in the yard, descretely off to the side. He also does yard lighting if you are interested in that too. He does really good work. I can get a phone number for you from a neighbor's sign tomarrow if you'd like. Drive around a little and check out what he has done for others. Possibly talk to the home owners, to see if they are satisfied with the work he has provided.
-Wavemaker

Wavemaker
03-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Hey Jdogginla,
Did we meet at a ***boat get together at Alcapulco's on Olive Ave. Last year? It was hosted by RiverracerX if memory serves me correctly.
I have the number to hook you up with a very good landscaper and he is local in Burbank.
Mike's Custom Landscaping and Lawn Service. License Number 645572.
Phone: 818-842-2660
I know several homes he has done fantastic landscaping for. Please check him out. Wishing you the best of luck to a fellow hometown ***boater! Happy to help you on this.
-Wavemaker

Biglue
03-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Ahemmmm. :D

dicudmore
03-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey Jdogginla,
Did we meet at a ***boat get together at Alcapulco's on Olive Ave. Last year? It was hosted by RiverracerX if memory serves me correctly.
I have the number to hook you up with a very good landscaper and he is local in Burbank.
Mike's Custom Landscaping and Lawn Service. License Number 645572.
Phone: 818-842-2660
I know several homes he has done fantastic landscaping for. Please check him out. Wishing you the best of luck to a fellow hometown ***boater! Happy to help you on this.
-Wavemaker
yes he was there for a while, if memory serves he bought me a beer :cool:

Wavemaker
03-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Hi Dan,
How have you been?
Nice new cat you got there! I remember the evening, and the fun. Did a few drinks and had some good eats, then home at a reasonable hour. Damn! Good time for all that attended. I remember talking with you also. I keep thinking I left too early.
Why does it rain every weekend? I'm gettin' itchy to get the Schiada out for some spring boating.
-Wavemaker

dicudmore
03-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Dan,
How have you been?
Nice new cat you got there! I remember the evening, and the fun. Did a few drinks and had some good eats, then home at a reasonable hour. Damn! Good time for all that attended. I remember talking with you also. I keep thinking I left too early.
Why does it rain every weekend? I'm gettin' itchy to get the Schiada out for some spring boating.
-Wavemaker
yeah that was a great evening...I'd say lets get Chris to organize another one but I'm stuck in Vegas right now anyway :mad: (Hooters will have to suffice)
Thanks, the cat is a lot of fun...Get that Schiada out, and try not to break the trans on the way to the lake :wink:

jdogginla
03-22-2006, 02:40 PM
Wave- yeah probably met in burbank while having a few drinks. Thanks alot for the info. I'm calling the guy today.
Dan- You must have gotten that job in Vegas! Haven't seen or heard from you in awhile. The boat looks great! You coming back anytime soon?
Drop me a pm.

Devilman
03-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Can't believe Lue hasn't come crashing through he wall yet, business card in hand. :rollside:

SHIFTY
03-22-2006, 02:58 PM
THE CALL HAS PROBABLY ALREADY BEEN MADE, BUT I SECOND Mike's Landscaping. THEY've DONE ALOT OF WORK IN BURBANK, INCLUDING MY PARENT's HOUSE, AND NEIGHBORS ON BOTH SIDES...

460 jus getn it
03-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Can't believe Lue hasn't come crashing through he wall yet, business card in hand. :rollside:he will be here.....soon as he gets his head out of the roach coach............................................. .....

Jordy
03-22-2006, 03:15 PM
he will be here.....soon as he gets his head out of the roach coach............................................. .....
Did you miss post #4??? :notam:

Biglue
03-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Did you miss post #4??? :notam:
Now why would you make an ass out of him like that? :D

76ANTHONY
03-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Ahemmmm. :D
you pm'd him your info didnt you, come on tell the truth you lawn mowing son of a gun you.... :crossx: