PDA

View Full Version : Is everybody HAPPY??!!

FMluvswater
05-10-2003, 11:34 PM
I just always wanted to say that! :D It's a good night! :) No seriously who else is having a good time? :)

RiverKitty
05-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Just got home from work and so far I'm pretty HAPPY!!! :D
Of course I haven't caught up on all the posts yet. Hopefully I'll still be HAPPY after I'm done catching up!! wink :p
Happy Mother's Day to all you mommmie's out there!
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

FMluvswater
05-10-2003, 11:45 PM
Cool RiverKitty! :) Thanks for the Mommy Day wishes! :) Got plans with my boy for tomorrow! :D

Tom Brown
05-10-2003, 11:46 PM
I'm as happy as I can be, given that I just got home from a wedding. :D

Tom Brown
05-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Happy mothersday. :)

FMluvswater
05-10-2003, 11:54 PM
I just got home too! :D I went out for Japanese food with friends and then we went to a bar and I got to have a Ghostbuster! Then the fun started! Danced and danced and danced some more!! LOL! It was my ex's b-day get together! His gf bought me my Ghostbuster! Totally made my night! :D Very rare treat for me! Damn I love those things! Yummy! :D
This is my Quad Digit Milestone post!!!!!! :D I've had 1000 things to say! LOL!
[ May 11, 2003, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

RiverKitty
05-11-2003, 12:09 AM
Woo Hoo!!! You made it to the "Quad-Club"!!!
Let's party!!! Break out the beer and pretzels!!! :D
What's a "Ghostbuster"??? I'm assuming some kind of food/drink???
You partied with you X ???? Sounds like you had a GREAT time!! No wonder your so HAPPY! wink :D
Happy Mother's Day FM!!!(And becoming a quad member all in the same day!!! Give your boy a big hug & kiss from his Auntie Kitty!!!
Cheers ~River (Auntie) Kitty :D
[ May 11, 2003, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Tom Brown:
I'm as happy as I can be, given that I just got home from a wedding. :D
Happy mothersday. :) Oh right! How was it? Weddings are usually kinda cheery. :) Was the reception as floral as you imagined it might be? :)
Thanks for the Mommy Day wishes! :D

RiverKitty
05-11-2003, 12:12 AM
Tom Brown:
I'm as happy as I can be, given that I just got home from a wedding. :D Send them my condoleces!!! j/k wink

Tom Brown
05-11-2003, 12:23 AM
It wasn't as floral as I expected but there were a whole lot of pink decorations.
The wedding was actually very nice. It was a short ceremony (which I always appreciate) and the reception was warm and casual in mood). They're a great couple and really close. I'm sure they're going to have a great life together.
I'm happy to be single but hanging out at a reception with a bunch of married couples makes me question my choices. Oh well, tomorrow I'll go back to thinking all women are evil. :D
-- Tom :)

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 12:28 AM
RiverKitty:
Woo Hoo!!! You made it to the "Quad-Club"!!!
Let's party!!! Break out the beer and pretzels!!! :D
What's a "Ghostbuster"??? I'm assuming some kind of food/drink???
You partied with you X ???? Sounds like you had a GREAT time!! No wonder your so HAPPY! wink :D
Happy Mother's Day FM!!!(And becoming a quad member all in the same day!!! Give your boy a big hug & kiss from his Auntie Kitty!!!
Cheers ~River (Auntie) Kitty :D Yes I'm in a party mood!! The Ghostbuster did it I swear!! LOL! I did have a great time! My ex, his girlfriend, her roomate, myself and two buddies of my ex's all went dancing. Thankfully one of the ex's buddies was a good sport about dancing with me (I'd have looked pretty silly dancing alone! Ha ha ha! )
Now to tell you what a Ghostbuster is ... it is a wonderful concoction ... high alcohol content! LOL!
(Actually I only had a light Ghostbuster.) Regular Ghostbuster is a double shot of rye with Coca Cola in an oversized glass, then a B-52 shooter gets dropped into the rye and Coke, shooter glass and all! Slam the drink on the table, it foams and it is then guzzle time!! It is sooo yummy!! :D I only had one shot of rye though :rolleyes: wink ! Rest of the night I had two coffees and lots of water!! But the deed was done and I'm still in a great mood from it! LOL!
I will be sure to pass on your message to my boy! Thanks RK! :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 12:32 AM
Tom Brown:
... tomorrow I'll go back to thinking all women are evil. :D
-- Tom :) Back to thinking? Riiiiiggghhht!!! LMFAO! Hear that everyone? Tom USUALLY thinks women are evil! wink Funny man! :D

Tom Brown
05-11-2003, 12:40 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Tom USUALLY thinks women are evil!Yeah, and HOSS too. :D
I'm off to bed. Sleep well everyone. :)
-- Tom :)

RiverKitty
05-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Night Tom!
Guess I'm off to bed too!
Night FM!!! :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 12:43 AM
I was first one at the Japanese restaurant tonight and they sat me at this table that had a BOAT built around it!! LMFAO! I had the BOAT all to myself for about 20 minutes then when the other two gals showed up we opted for a regular table! :D Does that count as boating? Sure there was water involved sort of ... it was in my glass! LOL! :D :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 12:45 AM
Alright then, goodnight friends sleep well! :) TTYL

HCS
05-11-2003, 06:01 AM
Aaahhh.....Everyone sounds so happy.
Happy happy joy joy. :rolleyes: :D

spectratoad
05-11-2003, 06:52 AM
WEEEEE HOOOOOOO Well is everyone still happy this morning? Even though I am doing the houshould stuff since wife is out of town I am still happy. At least she gets home tonight! :D :D

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 06:58 AM
I am so Happy I can't quite smiling :D :D :D
Looks to be a start of a beautiful day :cool: Taking my son MotoX riding, and hanging with my wife for Mothers Day wink

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 11:31 AM
Damn straight I'm still happy!! NO HANGOVER! :D Hey it's a feat considering I don't often imbibe and the one I did chug last night was potent! Not only that but all that dancing has me sore today almost like .... :D Ha ha ha!
Today is Mother's Day! I had a nice lil chat with my Mom on the telephone. :) I'm in a great mood! :) The ex is treating me and his Mom to KFC today over at his place (hopefully she won't taint my good humor with her sour disposition but we shall see.). In any case I get to spend the afternoon with my son so it's all good! :) Hope everyone has a fabulous day! :D

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 02:05 PM
Big spender KFC9 LMAO

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 04:38 PM
JetBoatRich:
Big spender KFC9 LMAO Okay I feel I should defend the ex here ... our son would not eat more expensive fare. wink :D He just wants to treat us to something we can all enjoy together. :) :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Just got back from the ex's. I'm still in a great mood. :) His mother was not even a little bit sour with me today which was great. :D Feel kinda bad for expecting the worst but I ended up pleasantly surprised. :) My son made me TWO Mother's Day cards! :D One at his Grandma's and one at school. The one he made at school was so cute! It was a lil teapot that he decorated with hand-drawn hearts and roses and when I opened it there was a real teabag taped inside (I'm a coffee drinker. :) ). So yeah I drank tea tonight! :D Jacob was pretty happy about that. :)
I've really enjoyed this day. How's everybody else's day been? :)

hoolign
05-11-2003, 09:24 PM
shitty...but thanx for askin :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 09:41 PM
hoolign:
shitty...but thanx for askin :D I'm really sorry you've had a shitty day. I hope something happens so you can say you've had a good night though. :) Tag? J/k! :D

Kim Hanson
05-11-2003, 09:57 PM
Really happy that your day was good and Hooligan suck it up.J/K..........( . )( . )..... :D wink

hoolign
05-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Tag...hmm well I wrathed my knee so I'll be an easy mark :D Kim..wratched my knee puttin the boat together, so I'll suck it up tommorow on the water, :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 10:10 PM
hoolign:
Tag...hmm well I wrathed my knee so I'll be an easy mark :D And how is that different than last time? wink LMAO! :D J/k!

FMluvswater
05-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Kim Hanson:
Really happy that your day was good .....( . )( . )..... :D Thanks Sugar. :)

hoolign
05-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Sugar....sugar...?how's that go..oh yeah BWAHHaaaaHHaaaawwww :p

HCS
05-12-2003, 06:07 AM
I'm so happy! No work today. http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm3d/3dbiggrin3.gif

HCS
05-12-2003, 06:08 AM
And the Sac Kings WON!

sorry dog
05-12-2003, 07:31 AM
Not happy.
Ever since I decided to make Uncle Tony my hero I've been feeling Grouchy.

FMluvswater
05-12-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm not as enthusiastically happy as I was but I'm still in a pretty good mood. :)
HARDCORE-SKI:
I'm so happy! No work today. http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm3d/3dbiggrin3.gif And the Sac Kings WON!Cool beans! :cool: I love that huge smiley!
Glad to hear you're having a fab day!
sorry dog:
Not happy.
Ever since I decided to make Uncle Tony my hero I've been feeling Grouchy. Hope you get your happy back SD. Maybe it's okay to pick a new hero? :)

XLGPP
05-12-2003, 12:57 PM
every day will be a happy one when I can retire and spend every day at the lake... til then I will just "suck it up" and have an occasional happy day (when Im off :D )

FMluvswater
05-12-2003, 01:20 PM
XLGPP:
every day will be a happy one when I can retire and spend every day at the lake... til then I will just "suck it up" and have an occasional happy day (when Im off :D ) LOL! You sound like my friend Skiffy!
Happiness is ... being at the lake on your boat! Everything else is a test of endurance! :D