PDA

View Full Version : kinky

Blown 472
10-10-2003, 04:57 AM
Think bout that for a minute, what might be kinky to some might be the norm to others, just what defines kinky??

JOHNNYBEGOOD
10-10-2003, 05:43 AM
The norm would be to use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken.

Laveyman
10-10-2003, 06:31 AM
The norm would to think the babe in your avatar is hot and you'd like to bend her over the hood.
Kinky would be after you've got her bent over the hood, discovering she's really a dude, she's hung like a mule, and deciding to continue with your plans for her/him/it!!!
jawdrop

GlastronGuy
10-10-2003, 06:37 AM
Dictionary.com
kink·y
adj. kink·i·er, kink·i·est
Tightly twisted or curled: kinky hair.
Slang. Showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes, especially of a sexual or erotic nature: “his appetite for kinky filmmaking, unmitigated by any artistry”
Urban Dictionary
kinky
"kin-kee"
wierd/cool, usually in respect to sex
"having a midget lick your poon when being shafted by a lion is kinky

HammerDown
10-10-2003, 06:44 AM
Blown 472:
Think bout that for a minute, what might be kinky to some might be the norm to others, just what defines kinky?? Anyone that eats a Scat sandwich eek! ....I'm running the other way.

comin' unscrewed
10-10-2003, 06:46 AM
Ok Hammer, what exactly is a Scat sandwich?

HammerDown
10-10-2003, 06:51 AM
comin' unscrewed:
Ok Hammer, what exactly is a Scat sandwich? Ewwwww, makes me want to vomit just thinking about it yuk
Scat = stink pickle = Gross...now Im sick.

rvrtoy
10-10-2003, 07:49 AM
Laveyman:
The norm would to think the babe in your avatar is hot and you'd like to bend her over the hood.
Kinky would be after you've got her bent over the hood, discovering she's really a dude, she's hung like a mule, and deciding to continue with your plans for her/him/it!!!
jawdrop That is just wrong!!!! yuk