PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here from Utah?

Catmando
10-04-2003, 09:25 AM
www.counterpunch.com/stclair09182003.html (http://www.counterpunch.com/stclair09182003.html)

Dr. Eagle
10-04-2003, 09:28 AM
Uhhhh, no not from Utah, but where the hell did you find this tripe?

Catmando
10-04-2003, 09:41 AM
Dr. Eagle:
Uhhhh, no not from Utah, but where the hell did you find this tripe? Stupid question. Can you not read?

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2003, 05:29 AM
Catmando:
Dr. Eagle:
Uhhhh, no not from Utah, but where the hell did you find this tripe? Stupid question. Can you not read? Nobody wants to read your bile

Dr. Eagle
10-05-2003, 06:31 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Catmando:
Dr. Eagle:
Uhhhh, no not from Utah, but where the hell did you find this tripe? Stupid question. Can you not read? Nobody wants to read your bile I agree Magic Mtn. Dan, I went to that Communist, Michael Moore loving BS and almost puked on my computer. Catmando...Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...No one on this forum wants to hear yours. burningm burningm burningm burningm Oh, and you may offially KMA.
[ October 05, 2003, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Eagle ]

Catmando
10-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Dr. Eagle:
MagicMtnDan:
Catmando:
Dr. Eagle:
Uhhhh, no not from Utah, but where the hell did you find this tripe? Stupid question. Can you not read? Nobody wants to read your bile I agree Magic Mtn. Dan, I went to that Communist, Michael Moore loving BS and almost puked on my computer. Catmando...Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...No one on this forum wants to hear yours. burningm burningm burningm burningm Oh, and you may offially KMA. Move your nose. I don't like to work in the shade. burningm burningm :D :D

Dr. Eagle
10-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Catmando, the proctologist called they found your head argue :D :D :D
[ October 05, 2003, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Eagle ]

mickeyfinn
10-05-2003, 05:40 PM
ONCE AGAIN HERE IS CAT's PROBLEM:
http://home.mindspring.com/~hypermarine/xcontortionist.jpg

Dr. Eagle
10-05-2003, 06:28 PM
mickeyfinn:
ONCE AGAIN HERE IS CAT's PROBLEM:
http://home.mindspring.com/~hypermarine/xcontortionist.jpg LOL, wink have to high five you on that one...thanks for the assist...

eliminatedsprinter
10-06-2003, 10:42 AM
Nothing like a calm objective website. pig_flyi :D :D :D :D

spectratoad
10-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Ah another "open minded, non-biased" Catmando link. :D

Dave C
10-06-2003, 01:01 PM
This is a perfect example of an organization that should lose its “tax-exempt not-for-profit” status (501c status). (i.e. it does not pay corporate taxes like it should)
By law, thou shall not be involved in political activities and be a not-for profit organization.
This publication works to further political activities for the extreme left wing.
This is not a tax loop-hole this is blatant tax-evasion.
[ October 06, 2003, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Dave C ]

spectratoad
10-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Dave C:
This is a perfect example of an organization that should lose its “tax-exempt not-for-profit” status (501c status). (i.e. it does not pay corporate taxes like it should)
By law, thou shall not be involved in political activities and be a not-for profit organization.
This publication works to further political activities for the extreme left wing.
This is not a tax loop-hole this is blatant tax-evasion. Maybe a complaint to the IRS could get someone's attention?
[ October 06, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

OGShocker
10-06-2003, 01:29 PM
S**T, I thought this jacka$$ got hit by a truck. Why did he have to come back???
Sick'em RD!!!!!

eliminatedsprinter
10-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Dr. Eagle:
Uhhhh, no not from Utah, but where the hell did you find this tripe? Aw come on, you know these folks would never serve tripe. eek! :rolleyes: After all, they are a bunch of vegins. Perhaps it's tripe flavored tofu. wink :D

carbonmarine
10-08-2003, 02:27 PM
fly'in elvis's UTAH ! chapter.........
Rick32

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2003, 02:53 PM
spectratoad:
Dave C:
This is not a tax loop-hole this is blatant tax-evasion. Maybe a complaint to the IRS could get someone's attention? Think it'd probably take a new law...you know what the chances of that are... burningm

ROZ
10-08-2003, 02:56 PM
CatMandooodoo is a TROLL. Enuf said!

Catmando
10-09-2003, 12:14 AM
spectratoad:
Dave C:
This is not a tax loop-hole this is blatant tax-evasion. Maybe a complaint to the IRS could get someone's attention? Why don't YOU report them to the IRS then? Be sure to let us know the outcome.

Catmando
10-09-2003, 12:17 AM
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon?

CA Stu
10-09-2003, 08:08 AM
Catmando:
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon? Facts can be presented several different ways to make them fit different agendas, agreed?
I read most of the article, and it seems to me that there is a lot of "reading between the lines" going on. The authors attribute motives to actions and events based on their own assumptions. Conspiracy theory mentality, presnting the facts in a light that favors the presenter's agenda.
I'm not from Utah, but I have relatives there and have spent a few weeks there over the last 5 years or so, and I found Utah to be unbelievably, sublimely, profoundly scenic and beautiful, and home to the most polite, pleasant, and caring people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Is the author of that article from Utah? Has he ever been there? Or is he just another impotent left wing eco-terrorist pecking away at his laptop from some Starbucks in downtown Berkeley..
CA Stu

Brodie
10-09-2003, 08:16 AM
Catmando:
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon? dude your a fag. keep this junk to your homo sites pleease

Dave C
10-09-2003, 08:27 AM
Its not my job to enforce the IRC. I help people wiggle around the law but not egregiously break it. There is a difference.
This is such an egregious violation of the law its sickening. You want to talk about Enron style accounting practices, here you go.
If someone wants to spew left wing nonsense so be it, its not our place to stop them. But they should not do it on the taxpayers dime.
BTW, this is not the only left-wing organization that does this. There are several other high profile ones.

CA Stu
10-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Dave C:
BTW, this is not the only left-wing organization that does this. There are several other high profile ones. Enlighten us, name some names.
I want to know who else is cheating us!
Thanks!
CA Stu

Dave C
10-09-2003, 12:32 PM
Rainbow push is the biggest

Catmando
10-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Brodie:
Catmando:
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon? dude your a fag. keep this junk to your homo sites pleease Look who's talking with that fag face for an avatar!! :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Catmando:
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon?

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 01:13 PM
Catmando:
Brodie:
Catmando:
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon? dude your a fag. keep this junk to your homo sites pleease Look who's talking with that fag face for an avatar!! :D :D RRRRRROOOOWWWW!! A Catfight!!! argue wink
[ October 09, 2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 01:24 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
Catmando:
BTW Eagle(you ain't no doctor), is there anything in that article that isn't true? If so why don't you tell us what it is, Dr. Brain Surgeon? Come on Cat what do you want the guy to do write a book?
You have us look at a site like that and expect us to give it any credence. I wouldn't go to that site for objective information any more than I would go to those of the PTL club or the Moral Majority.

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Cat
What is going on with you?
Lately I have seen more anger and extremism in your posts. I know you get some rude treatment from some on this forum, but come on Cat... Lately you sound like you want to be out throwing rocks with the people who dress in black and show up to protest at all the world trade meetings etc..Then you have us look at one of their web sites...What gives?? Why all the anger all the time?