PDA

View Full Version : F@**#*G Don Kott Ford!!

mirvin
09-25-2003, 04:01 PM
So Don Krapp Ford has had my Bounder for exactly one month!! It just needs a friggin water pump and everytime I call they says to me no problem, it'll be ready by the 26th and I says I hope so cuz I'm going to the lake!!
It's not ready!!!!!!!!!! I'm screwed. Looks like I'll be dirt campin'. The worst part is that now I'm gonna have to deal with the "FOO FOO QUEEN" who's gonna be pissed cuz she don't get her hot water and fridge and personal toilet and everything else!!!!
At least my boats working...... burningm burningm

Starloans
09-25-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm assuming this is an RV. Does the lemon law apply? How old is it. Is it under warranty?
Hell, even if it dosen't apply I would threaten them anyway to get it back quicker! :D

mirvin
09-25-2003, 05:37 PM
I'm assuming this is an RV. Yeah it's an rv. Don Kott Ford is the only "Big Truck" center in the south bay unless you want to go to Mike Thompson.
It just needs a water pump!!!!

drbones
09-26-2003, 06:18 AM
bummer man...might have been easier to change water pump yourself.. :p

OGShocker
09-26-2003, 06:27 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles but,
Stay away from Mike Thompson!!! PM me for details.
OGS

HOOTER SLED-
09-26-2003, 10:01 AM
There has got to be someone else in the area to work on that thing. Let your fingers do the walking.

HOOTER SLED-
09-26-2003, 10:02 AM
There has got to be someone else in the area to work on that thing. Let your fingers do the walking.

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2003, 10:06 AM
I know you don't live in the S.F. Valley, but if you are willing to take it some distance, I know a great shop that does RVs in the west valley.

summerlove
09-26-2003, 10:06 AM
mirvin:
Looks like I'll be dirt campin'. The worst part is that now I'm gonna have to deal with the "FOO FOO QUEEN" who's gonna be pissed cuz she don't get her hot water and fridge and personal toilet and everything else!!!! Ah hell, show her a good time - stay at a hotel and save the aggravation. She'll love you for it... wink

OGShocker
09-26-2003, 10:16 AM
summerlove:
mirvin:
Looks like I'll be dirt campin'. The worst part is that now I'm gonna have to deal with the "FOO FOO QUEEN" who's gonna be pissed cuz she don't get her hot water and fridge and personal toilet and everything else!!!! Ah hell, show her a good time - stay at a hotel and save the aggravation. She'll love you for it... wink Holy COW SL! We have now agreed twice in one year! :D

jackpunx
09-26-2003, 10:17 AM
summerlove:
mirvin:
Looks like I'll be dirt campin'. The worst part is that now I'm gonna have to deal with the "FOO FOO QUEEN" who's gonna be pissed cuz she don't get her hot water and fridge and personal toilet and everything else!!!! Ah hell, show her a good time - stay at a hotel and save the aggravation. She'll love you for it... wink Now that is camping...

mirvin
09-26-2003, 11:45 AM
It's Friday afternoon and the pickup is all loaded up. Ready for some "natural camping"!!! Got me an air mattress and a lantern and lotsa beer.
diggit!!!! :cool:

jackpunx
09-26-2003, 11:49 AM
mirvin:
It's Friday afternoon and the pickup is all loaded up. Ready for some "natural camping"!!! Got me an air mattress and a lantern and lotsa beer.
diggit!!!! :cool: Have fun out there.. we'll have to do it soon.
Mark