PDA

View Full Version : THOR time to eat your words

Coach
08-30-2003, 08:37 PM
D line does not put points on the board They sure did make a huge contribution to putting the offense in a position to score. What a dominating performance by the Wild Bunch II. Many sacks and tipped balls, and they shut the running game down completely.
Here is the orginial thread. THOR supporting his team (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005478#000000)
Just for all you SC fans The Wild Bunch II (http://usctrojans.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/usc-wildbunch.html)
THOR I will say the Auburn fans go all out. It was a mad house at the begining of the game. I am sure they will bounch back and do very well in the SEC.

SCUBA STEVE
08-31-2003, 05:44 AM
Where are all the Auburn biatchs at...... I cant hear you no more. Thats right USC handed Auburn a proper ass whipping. 23-0. :D :D Skunked them on their home field. Yeah :D :D

JetBoatRich
08-31-2003, 05:51 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Where are all the Auburn biatchs at...... I cant hear you no more. Thats right USC handed Auburn a proper ass whipping. 23-0. :D :D Skunked them on their home field. Yeah :D :D Hell Auburn never showed up cry nothing getting your assed handed to you at home eek!

THOR
08-31-2003, 07:21 AM
JetBoatRich:
SCUBA STEVE:
Where are all the Auburn biatchs at...... I cant hear you no more. Thats right USC handed Auburn a proper ass whipping. 23-0. :D :D Skunked them on their home field. Yeah :D :D Hell Auburn never showed up cry nothing getting your assed handed to you at home eek! What school did you graduate from?

THOR
08-31-2003, 07:24 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Where are all the Auburn biatchs at...... I cant hear you no more. Thats right USC handed Auburn a proper ass whipping. 23-0. :D :D Skunked them on their home field. Yeah :D :D That was an absolute domination of defense. We couldnt run, then our QB was running for his life the entire game. I just realized that our offensive coordinator is brand new. He might want to look at the game films this week, cuz it sure didnt look like he looked at any films of USCs defense.
Who is #58 for SC? That m'f&*^er was all over the field.
p.s.
I have your 6er bitch. :D
El Chingons too :D

THOR
09-02-2003, 02:22 PM
RiverDave:
Hey I'm still waiting for him to eat crow from when he said he believed
"Legally the boat has to be anchored while swimmers are in the water."
BoatCop answered it on his board along time ago..
RD <--- Patient wink I answered that in the same thread on boatcops board. Go look. That is a good thing that I was wrong, correct. I admit my mistakes and make up for them. Dont get into the Karma thing now RD. LMAO :D
I just love all these guys that have never attended (or even set foot on the campus) of there favorite team. Hmmmm, bandwagon?

THOR
09-02-2003, 02:30 PM
Do you mean this one RD?
THOR
Uh-oh
Mon May 19 06:59:38 2003
By obstructing do you mean anchoring? Damn!
I'll have to make a public retraction at OP6 I guess. This sucks. Can we settle out of court for beer?
Come on dudes, I dont talk that much smack. Not even in the same ball park as some of the peeps here.

THOR
09-02-2003, 02:37 PM
People get so serious here. Damn!
I just love to talk smack. If you only knew how much I enjoy it, you would be laughing at me and not taking this shit serious. I know you dont RD.
Onto the Auburn thing. I was glad I got my terminal degree there and would not trade the experience for the world. But, I would never, EVER, live there again. Just too far removed from reality and way to rednecky.
I dont hate USC, I just dont have any reason to root for them. I didnt go to school there and neither did any of my family or friends. Hell, I even get scared just driving by the campus.

TrojanDan
09-02-2003, 05:26 PM
THOR:
I just love to talk smack.
I dont hate USC, I just dont have any reason to root for them. I didnt go to school there and neither did any of my family or friends.I didn't know you HAD to go to a particular school in order to root for them. Thank God I attended there so I can be a REAL FAN like you. :D :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
09-02-2003, 06:17 PM
TrojanDan:
THOR:
I just love to talk smack.
I dont hate USC, I just dont have any reason to root for them. I didnt go to school there and neither did any of my family or friends.I didn't know you HAD to go to a particular school in order to root for them. Thank God I attended there so I can be a REAL FAN like you. :D :cool: Well I didnt go there, (not as fortunate as some peeps) but my initails are the same. SC=Steve Cervantes, that has to count for something. :D
[ September 02, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Back To Havasu
09-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Hey Scuba...I'm glad you are a USC fan, and no, you don't have to be an alumnus to be a fan. I am a USC alumnus, as is my son, but that neither makes us more qualified nor a better fan than anyone else. Just my .02...Fight on. :D

Back To Havasu
Hey Scuba...I'm glad you are a USC fan, and no, you don't have to be an alumnus to be a fan. I am a USC alumnus, as is my son, but that neither makes us more qualified nor a better fan than anyone else. Just my .02...Fight on. :D

Jrocket
THOR:
People get so serious here. Damn!
No shit! Make a couple remarks about checkers on their boat and hold on...LMAO :D

Back To Havasu
09-02-2003, 06:36 PM
Sorry for the accidental double post. :rolleyes:

RP
09-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Relax Thor... people of all kinds are fans of different institutions... wink I am an SDSU grad and know they usually bite butt... so what! :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-02-2003, 08:01 PM
Back To Havasu:
Hey Scuba...I'm glad you are a USC fan, and no, you don't have to be an alumnus to be a fan. I am a USC alumnus, as is my son, but that neither makes us more qualified nor a better fan than anyone else. Just my .02...Fight on. :D Thanks hope to see you at a game this year. :D
Well be there this week. Already planning a trip to New Orleans Jan 4th. :D
I do hope to send my daughter there. But of course it will be up to her, and by that time all college courses will be taken online. :confused:

Coach
09-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Shit I went to Whittier College and played football there. Is is Div III where many high school games are bigger than our crowds. Plus we were the Poets, who the hell roots for the poets, except other poets? Either or I have always been a huge SC fan only my sister and some former players of mine have gone to SC. Root for who ever you want just don't jump on some bandwangon year to year. By the way any college in Florida I am rooting against.

THOR
09-03-2003, 05:50 AM
Coach:
Shit I went to Whittier College and played football there. Is is Div III where many high school games are bigger than our crowds. Plus we were the Poets, who the hell roots for the poets, except other poets? Either or I have always been a huge SC fan only my sister and some former players of mine have gone to SC. Root for who ever you want just don't jump on some bandwangon year to year. By the way any college in Florida I am rooting against. That is all I am talking about. NO BANDWAGON fans. I am an AZ Cardinals fan and havent changed. Ever since the Rams left LA, I switched.
Scuba, I thought you were banned from here. Go away. :D
JRocket, you talking smack about team checkers? :D Easy, HH isnt here to get your back.

THOR
09-03-2003, 05:56 AM
Coach:
Shit I went to Whittier College and played football there. Is is Div III where many high school games are bigger than our crowds. Plus we were the Poets, who the hell roots for the poets, except other poets? Either or I have always been a huge SC fan only my sister and some former players of mine have gone to SC. Root for who ever you want just don't jump on some bandwangon year to year. By the way any college in Florida I am rooting against. My Dad went to Whittier College. D-III games rock. Those are true fans. They really love the game. I once saw a Mankato state game (that is Minnesota).

SCUBA STEVE
09-03-2003, 06:02 AM
THOR:
shut up and get me my beer! :D Well I am no bandwagon fan. USC since I was 14, Raiders & Lakers since I was 12. I only cheer for teams I bet on. But never UCLA. :D Last week I was cheering for Tennese, Georgia, Oregon & of course USC. All came through for me except fricken tennese. Bastards. :mad: So I guess I bandwagon sometimes, but only when $ is involved. :D

THOR
09-03-2003, 06:23 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
THOR:
shut up and get me my beer! :D Well I am no bandwagon fan. USC since I was 14, Raiders & Lakers since I was 12. I only cheer for teams I bet on. But never UCLA. :D Last week I was cheering for Tennese, Georgia, Oregon & of course USC. All came through for me except fricken tennese. Bastards. :mad: So I guess I bandwagon sometimes, but only when $ is involved. :D That is what I like to hear SS. A fellow gambler like myself. I still have my Vegas phone account and an offshore account as well.
Here are the picks I have heard about so far this week (my buddy is the odds maker at the Stardust):
AU (dont laugh focker!)
Florida State
NC St.
Virgina
Air Force
Just a few to help a brother out. :D

BUSTI
09-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Please read my post from last month "USC will win the PAC 10". As I stated then and maintain now USC is the real deal and if properly motivated to stay sharp during the weak part of their schedule they will slaughter the PAC 10 not just win the PAC 10!!! All you SC haters be honest if we are on your schedule you wish we weren't after you saw us kick the shit out of the auburn tigers this weekend.
domers be afraid cause the Wild Bunch is coming to town...and hell is coming with them! That includes you bruin fans as well..be afraid!!! :D

Terrible Buddhist
09-03-2003, 12:14 PM
USC will finish some where behind ASU...GO DEVILS! of course, it will be another year with no rose bowl for UofA :)