PDA

View Full Version : summer blockbusters

SCUBA STEVE
05-19-2003, 07:38 AM
So far the 2 major summer movies have been busts in my opinion.
Both X-MEN & THE MATRIX have way to much dialogue.
If anyone hasnt seen these I suggest Mantinee.

bigq
05-19-2003, 07:48 AM
Havn't seen X-Men, saw Matrix and I thought it was great.I could see if someone was not interested in the reason for the characters and the symbolic aspects of them you would be lost in that movie. It furtherd the story. Some thought the ending sucked, but you need to remember the last part comes out in a few months.

Windy
05-19-2003, 08:03 AM
I saw Anger Management this weekend....it was hilarious :D
MissHBjet

SCUBA STEVE
05-19-2003, 08:12 AM
I followed the characters just fine, but they could have made that movie in 90 minutes, not 2hrs & 15 minutes. I dont want to kill if for those who havent seen it. So I'll just leave it at that.
Just my .02

bigq
05-19-2003, 08:53 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
I followed the characters just fine, but they could have made that movie in 90 minutes, not 2hrs & 15 minutes. I dont want to kill if for those who havent seen it. So I'll just leave it at that.
Just my .02 I didn't mean you, I talked with some that havn't seen the first part. Why is beyond me. They just couldn't understand it.
:D

SCUBA STEVE
05-19-2003, 08:56 AM
gotcha. I agree, you cant see part 2 with out seeing part one.

bigq
05-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Not a spoiler but:
One of the great parts of the directors is how true they try to stay to the computer hacking world. Case in point: if you know about computer stuff look at Trinity's computer screen when she is "hacking". They made it a point to show the commands correct, it's just the details that made it good for me. I would like to see it again to get it all. I'll wait for the DVD though. :D
GOD I sound like one of those Star Trek geeks!! Only a Matrix geek :rolleyes:

SCUBA STEVE
05-19-2003, 09:07 AM
oh yeah I want to see it again b4 the 3rd one comes out. Just to take it all in again. The 3rd one seems like it will clear up everything. Maybe I'll give that one a thumbs up!