PDA

View Full Version : smoke some, drink some get

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 01:20 PM
ripped, make the girls in the corner strip.

miller19j
12-03-2002, 01:24 PM
You have been hanging out with Justin to much :D

Blown 472
12-03-2002, 01:25 PM
miller19j:
You have been hanging out with Justin to much :D Tha brothas gots to hang, now if that nappy ass blown olds gets his ass out tha green rooms hes can be talkin some shit.

78Eliminator
12-03-2002, 04:49 PM
Blown 472:
miller19j:
You have been hanging out with Justin to much :D Tha brothas gots to hang, now if that nappy ass blown olds gets his ass out tha green rooms hes can be talkin some shit.It's just like at Thanksgiving dinner. You sittin there drinking, eating with the family and your girl is sittin there lookin good as ever. You sit there eatin and you look at your girl and she looks ripe, then you see how the candles are pointing straight up and the skin of the turkey is wet and glistening and you take your silverware and throw it on the ground and shout "girl, lets go in to the back room and get it on". The family looks in horror and you say "either that or I stick my dick in the mashed potatoes; and maybe I already did"

miller19j
12-03-2002, 04:56 PM
That just made my day complete! :D

78Eliminator
12-03-2002, 04:57 PM
miller19j:
That just made my day complete! :D It takes a rare breed to appreciate me :)

miller19j
12-03-2002, 04:59 PM
I think there are a handful of us on the same wavelength. The rest just ignore our posts!

78Eliminator
12-03-2002, 05:02 PM
miller19j:
I think there are a handful of us on the same wavelength. The rest just ignore our posts!you know it. it seems, i might have the time to start tearing into the boat soon. are you doing a full blown rebuild? what are your plans? gunna blow it or maybe try to throw some longer rods in there?

MJ19
12-03-2002, 05:40 PM
78Eliminator
It's just like at Thanksgiving dinner. You sittin there drinking, eating with the family and your girl is sittin there lookin good as ever. You sit there eatin and you look at your girl and she looks ripe, then you see how the candles are pointing straight up and the skin of the turkey is wet and glistening and you take your silverware and throw it on the ground and shout "girl, lets go in to the back room and get it on". The family looks in horror and you say "either that or I stick my dick in the mashed potatoes; and maybe I already did"ROTFLMAO...Gave me a visual similar to the 'apple pie' scene in the movie "American Pie" Were the mash potatoes warm and covered in gravy? eek! :p :D

mister460
12-03-2002, 07:04 PM
Well, if they weren't before, I'm sure they are now!! :D wink

bigerich
12-03-2002, 09:39 PM
Damn, just Damn. Funny Shit!!!!

572Daytona
12-03-2002, 11:34 PM
From your title I thought you were talkin about an old Joe Walsh album :cool:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002PC9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Blown 472
12-04-2002, 06:10 AM
78Eliminator:
Blown 472:
miller19j:
You have been hanging out with Justin to much :D Tha brothas gots to hang, now if that nappy ass blown olds gets his ass out tha green rooms hes can be talkin some shit.It's just like at Thanksgiving dinner. You sittin there drinking, eating with the family and your girl is sittin there lookin good as ever. You sit there eatin and you look at your girl and she looks ripe, then you see how the candles are pointing straight up and the skin of the turkey is wet and glistening and you take your silverware and throw it on the ground and shout "girl, lets go in to the back room and get it on". The family looks in horror and you say "either that or I stick my dick in the mashed potatoes; and maybe I already did"LMAO :D :D :D :D

miller19j
12-04-2002, 08:34 AM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
I think there are a handful of us on the same wavelength. The rest just ignore our posts!you know it. it seems, i might have the time to start tearing into the boat soon. are you doing a full blown rebuild? what are your plans? gunna blow it or maybe try to throw some longer rods in there?I don’t know what I am going to do. Probably just a rebuild to freshen everything up.