PDA

View Full Version : hottie needs your vote!

jlnorthrup122
09-11-2003, 06:17 PM
Help a little hottie out vote for missy from the KB bikini team! Thanks here is the link!
hottie contest vote for missy (http://www.bumblegirl.com/vote.html?id=a74...74f9e509c36f8af)
[ September 11, 2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

WetWillie
09-11-2003, 06:18 PM
Whats your user name and password?
WW :rolleyes:

jlnorthrup122
09-11-2003, 06:24 PM
http://tropi-ties.com/bpc/polling/dynamic_large.asp?contestant_id=212
actually it is free all you have to do is register I did and they only use the email adress to prevent people from voting twice!

jlnorthrup122
09-11-2003, 06:26 PM
Also vote for missy in this competition! she is # 3.
vote for missy! (http://tropi-ties.com/bpc/polling/display_contestants.asp)

summerlove
09-11-2003, 06:39 PM
Is "Missy" your girlfriend? Does she know it???

jlnorthrup122
09-11-2003, 06:43 PM
Um missy is a freind of mine and I would have to say she is rather happy to know me yes! Why do you ask? your not thinkin I am phsyco are you! :confused:

jlnorthrup122
09-11-2003, 06:45 PM
or are you the husband that she is with?

summerlove
09-11-2003, 07:06 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Um missy is a freind of mine and I would have to say she is rather happy to know me yes! Why do you ask? your not thinkin I am phsyco are you! :confused: I just thought that maybe she was your fantasy girl?

Johnwithjm
09-11-2003, 07:24 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Um missy is a freind of mine and I would have to say she is rather happy to know me yes! Why do you ask? your not thinkin I am phsyco are you! :confused: Come clean Freeagent and tell them the real fantasy your living she is your puter girlfriend

OGShocker
09-11-2003, 07:27 PM
he hehe hehehe puter friend...hehe eek!

BajaMike
09-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Nice web site...lots of hot girls....Missy is for sure the hottest!!!
smile_sp
mike

jlnorthrup122
09-12-2003, 01:58 PM
originally posted by jom with jim:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jlnorthrup122:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Um missy is a freind of mine and I would have to say she is rather happy to know me yes! Why do you ask? your not thinkin I am phsyco are you!
Come clean Freeagent and tell them the real fantasy your living she is your puter girlfriendcry THIS RUINS EVERYTHING!!! cry
:D :D :D
yes john I am freeagent (does this mean free ain't cool anymore? :D
funny thing is that ole freeagent has a contract! :D

Johnwithjm
09-12-2003, 03:20 PM
jlnorthrup122:
quote:
quote:
Um missy is a freind of mine and I would have to say she is rather happy to know me yes! Why do you ask? your not thinkin I am phsyco are you!
Come clean Freeagent and tell them the real fantasy your living she is your puter girlfriendcry THIS RUINS EVERYTHING!!! cry
:D :D :D
yes john I am freeagent (does this mean free ain't cool anymore? :D
funny thing is that ole freeagent has a contract! :D Free is still the coolest :D

superdave013
09-12-2003, 05:03 PM
WetWillie:
Whats your user name and password?
WW :rolleyes: That is the downfall of Brian's web site. He won't let people lurk without signing up.
No loss really as there is 193686233975387652973 other boating sites out there.
[ September 12, 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

Johnwithjm
09-12-2003, 05:35 PM
There are alot of people lurking on Brians site all the time so what are you talking about Dave? I don't see what the big deal is about signing up if you had to anyway.

superdave013
09-12-2003, 06:10 PM
Johnwithjm:
There are alot of people lurking on Brians site all the time so what are you talking about Dave? I don't see what the big deal is about signing up if you had to anyway. You can't read the forums before you sign up. I think that turns people away, that's all.
I have a hard time remebering all the different passwords so I like to take a test pre view before I go through the hassle of signing up.

Johnwithjm
09-12-2003, 06:37 PM
Come on Dave join us Mrs. SD013 is a member :D We need a V drive guru over there

jlnorthrup122
09-12-2003, 06:56 PM
well I check the Kb forums at work from time to time and I aint signed in on my shop puter and I can read them just fine just can't view the pics!
[ September 12, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

jlnorthrup122
09-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Originaly posted by John with Jim:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Come clean Freeagent and tell them the real fantasy your living she is your puter girlfriend
THIS RUINS EVERYTHING!!!
yes john I am freeagent (does this mean free ain't cool anymore?
funny thing is that ole freeagent has a contract!
Free is still the coolest Thank You John I just couldn't live with myself if free wasn't cool anymore! :D :D

jlnorthrup122
09-13-2003, 09:25 AM
I would like to report that my friend missy is now in the lead thanks for your votes "from Missy"

Sherpa
09-14-2003, 07:01 AM
thanks for the 35% warning dipwad.
--Sherpa

jlnorthrup122
09-14-2003, 08:45 AM
originally posted by Sherpa:
thanks for the 35% warning dipwad.
Wow WE got a tough croud in here! :D :D