PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor party at Havasu

wsuwrhr
08-14-2002, 09:58 PM
Sorry, I am a dick and didn't do it sooner. I have no idea why I didn't think of it earlier. My bachelor party is going on this weekend in Havasu.
We rented a houseboat from Havasu Springs on the North side of Parker Dam. We are flying some signs on the boat announcing the party so you can't miss us. I hope you guys in Havasu this weekend will stop by for a cold beverage of your choice. It would be cool to meet you guys(and ladies, Miss boatnam and MissHBjet)from the board. So who is going to be there this weekend to help me celebrate one of the last free weekends of my life? HAHA. Boat Cop,
What do we need to worry about to stay in your good graces this weekend? No vessels over 40 feet in the channel, no drinking and driving, must be beached at night, what else am I forgetting?
Brian
(The last one standing)

locogringo
08-14-2002, 10:25 PM
You're forgetting the most important thing about a bachelor party, actually 2...
1/ Stop worrying and strat partying
2. No hookers/strippers = duller time.

RiverDave2
08-14-2002, 10:33 PM
wsuwrhr:
Sorry, I am a dick and didn't do it sooner. I have no idea why I didn't think of it earlier. My bachelor party is going on this weekend in Havasu.
We rented a houseboat from Havasu Springs on the North side of Parker Dam. We are flying some signs on the boat announcing the party so you can't miss us. I hope you guys in Havasu this weekend will stop by for a cold beverage of your choice. It would be cool to meet you guys(and ladies, Miss boatnam and MissHBjet)from the board. So who is going to be there this weekend to help me celebrate one of the last free weekends of my life? HAHA. Boat Cop,
What do we need to worry about to stay in your good graces this weekend? No vessels over 40 feet in the channel, no drinking and driving, must be beached at night, what else am I forgetting?
Brian
(The last one standing)Wish I woulda known that sooner, I would have made some arrangements for a day trip to Havasu.
As it stands though i have too many people to cart them from Parker to Havasu.
Congragulations on the wedding! (I think?) wink
RD

wsuwrhr
08-15-2002, 03:00 PM
Yea I know,
I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.
Brian

PipesClean
08-16-2002, 10:39 AM
Hey bro,
I met you and Killa' when you came to look at my boat! Me and a buddy of mine will be out there, we'll look for ya.
Any strippers commin??? Or are you gonna pick em up out there :D

topless
08-16-2002, 02:54 PM
Hey Brian, Sorry Killer couldn't make it. Hope you guys are having a great time. (from what I heard about the last one out there, I'm sure you will)I need to get Kristies address so i can send you guys a wedding present. Call Keith and leave it on his voice mail. He'll give it to me. Congratulations to both of you.

propless
08-16-2002, 03:50 PM
Congratulations! I do not regret my marriage because I do have a wife who tolerates my insanity and I do have son that I'm trying to educate that my insanity is in fact sane. But there is a fact that you must accept, oh yea, "Life Will Now Change"
I wish the very best to you and the bride!!!

cougar27mtr
08-16-2002, 07:52 PM
We will look for you... Hope to catch up with you...
cougar27mtr

waterslinger
08-19-2002, 09:55 AM
WE want pics

Hallett19
08-19-2002, 12:51 PM
COME ON, LETS SEE THE PICTUES. I WANT HORES AND DRINKING AND PROMISCUOUS SEX PICS!!!

78Eliminator
08-19-2002, 12:57 PM
Hallett19:
COME ON, LETS SEE THE PICTUES. I WANT HORES AND DRINKING AND PROMISCUOUS SEX PICS!!!So I take it you didn't get laid over the weekend wink

Hallett19
08-19-2002, 01:39 PM
yeah, lucky guess :)

78Eliminator
08-19-2002, 01:41 PM
Hallett19:
yeah, lucky guess :) sex can wait, masterbate

PipesClean
08-19-2002, 01:44 PM
Huh Huh.....Huh Huh Huh............He said masterbate.