PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl Parties

Lightning
01-24-2003, 11:53 AM
So what is everyone doing for SuperBowl, any good parties or anything going on. I'll be having a small get together at my place. What about everyone else????

LeE ss13
01-24-2003, 12:19 PM
Neighbor directly across the street is having a big shindig. Perfect!!! Walking distance and we live on a deadend street, second from the last house at the end. I think I will call in sick Monday (which of course will be the truth !!!)
By the way Lighting ... are the Raider fans making their presence known in your town yet ???

HCS
01-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Big party, bro & laws, pool table, TV, get drunk.
Their Raider fans I'll have to root for da Bucs just for fun. :D

Lightning
01-24-2003, 12:34 PM
LeE ss13:
Neighbor directly across the street is having a big shindig. Perfect!!! Walking distance and we live on a deadend street, second from the last house at the end. I think I will call in sick Monday (which of course will be the truth !!!)
By the way Lighting ... are the Raider fans making their presence known in your town yet ??? They always make their presence know in this town. Actually a client of mine who is a cop said they are prepared for rioting on Sunday, gas masks and all. Should be interesting to see what happens.

JetBoatRich
01-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Walking across the street befor the game and crawling back :confused:
Every year we move it to another house, not my turn this year :o

SandbarScot
01-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Lightning, where's the pre-game party spot? We might go down to the gaslamp district Saturday, someone told me it'll be the happenin place.

ROZ
01-24-2003, 05:25 PM
SandbarScot:
Lightning, where's the pre-game party spot? We might go down to the gaslamp district Saturday, someone told me it'll be the happenin place. Dude, I guarantee it will be going off. No doubt about it! Anywhere near 5th , the convention center, E st. , and Horton Plaza will be rockin'. They even used up some of the pay parking sites to put up party tents. We were there last night and it was more crowed than I've ever seen it. It's going to make new years seem like a daycare picnic.
Be prepared to pay for parking...35.00 at all of the pay sites. Try parking at the Clarion Hotel...normally 10.00.....Get there REALLY early and Good luck!
:cool:

Lightning
01-24-2003, 05:27 PM
SandbarScot:
Lightning, where's the pre-game party spot? We might go down to the gaslamp district Saturday, someone told me it'll be the happenin place. Anywhere is the gaslamp will be off the hook. Maxin, Playboy, ESPN, etc....are all having parties.
You should check out:
On Broadway, The Strip Club (steak house), Tantra Sutra, Martini Ranch, Onyx Room, The Red Circle, etc.... I heard parking is slim as many of the streets are closed off.

ROZ
01-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Lightning:
SandbarScot:
Lightning, where's the pre-game party spot? We might go down to the gaslamp district Saturday, someone told me it'll be the happenin place. Anywhere is the gaslamp will be off the hook. Maxin, Playboy, ESPN, etc....are all having parties.
You should check out:
On Broadway, The Strip Club (steak house), Tantra Sutra, Martini Ranch, Onyx Room, The Red Circle, etc.... I heard parking is slim as many of the streets are closed off. Several of the clubs have been rented out...On Broadway being one of them. We have several "hookups" in a few of the establishments who owe us, and couldn't do jack to get us in...Any of them...Places are going to be tight.
Still, it will be going off.

SandbarScot
01-25-2003, 08:22 AM
Thanks. We'll be there!