10-02-2003, 12:20 PM
Just had a Tom Brown moment...damn that bran muffin was good. :D

Dribble
10-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Thank you for sharing that with us. My day is now complete
[ October 02, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Dribble ]

HammerDown
10-02-2003, 02:44 PM
Well Zig, I'd like to touch on your topic...would your categorize the Stink Pickle a "Multi Wiper" (I hate those)...or was it speed coated Scudd Missile, with kinda like a clear coat? There good ones...usually one wipers.

ROZ
10-02-2003, 02:48 PM
HammerDown:
Well Zig, I'd like to touch on your topic...would your categorize the Stink Pickle a "Multi Wiper" (I hate those)...or was it speed coated Scudd Missile, with kinda like a clear coat? There good ones...usually one wipers. C'mon dude, the least you could do is offer the guy some toilet paper! :D

HammerDown
10-02-2003, 02:55 PM
ROZ:
HammerDown:
Well Zig, I'd like to touch on your topic...would your categorize the Stink Pickle a "Multi Wiper" (I hate those)...or was it speed coated Scudd Missile, with kinda like a clear coat? There good ones...usually one wipers. C'mon dude, the least you could do is offer the guy some toilet paper! :D I still havent busted into my super score of Charmin Ultra 24 roll pack...but were getting close to that day...very close.

Ziggy
10-02-2003, 02:57 PM
ROZ:
HammerDown:
Well Zig, I'd like to touch on your topic...would your categorize the Stink Pickle a "Multi Wiper" (I hate those)...or was it speed coated Scudd Missile, with kinda like a clear coat? There good ones...usually one wipers. C'mon dude, the least you could do is offer the guy some toilet paper! :D Well Hammer, I'd say it was one of those damn slick bitches that go in like Greg Luganis and end up leaving that drop of water hanging off your ass eek! LOL
And yeah, a little extra ass wipe woulda been nice, you never know for sure so you go back for seconds boxed

HammerDown
10-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Good going there Zig...life cant get much better than that!

rrrr
10-03-2003, 06:50 AM
Nothing like getting that "clean cut", it saves paper!