PDA

View Full Version : HOW HORIBLE ARE THE DUCKS?

HEFFYY
04-17-2003, 09:05 PM
THE DUCKS GOT LUCKY, PLUS I THINK DETROIT JUST WANTED A BREAK FROM WINNING ALL THOSE STANLEY CUP TITLES THEY WANTED TO GIVE A SHOT TO SOME OTHER TEAM........I GUESS WE WILL SEE WHO WINS.....

gigamurph
04-17-2003, 11:08 PM
Not to start anythin' newbie, but WE ALL know it's NOT gonna be the Wings; don't we? Welcome aboard and try to remember that this is a boatin' forum and your post should have went somethin' like ; "I think the Ducks got lucky and the Red Wings wanted a break from winnin' all those Stanley Cups SOOOO THEY COULD GO BOATIN'!" Got it? :p

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 03:18 AM
Nice correction gigamurph :D glad to see you put it so politically correct. :D

THOR
04-18-2003, 05:38 AM
HEFFYY:
THE DUCKS GOT LUCKY, PLUS I THINK DETROIT JUST WANTED A BREAK FROM WINNING ALL THOSE STANLEY CUP TITLES THEY WANTED TO GIVE A SHOT TO SOME OTHER TEAM........I GUESS WE WILL SEE WHO WINS..... hmmm, you're right :D
http://espn.go.com/media/nhl/2003/0417/photo/g_rucchin_i.jpg

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 05:52 AM
Take luck over skill anytime :D
It was that lucky S.O.B. that won the lottery eek!
[ April 18, 2003, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

gigamurph
04-18-2003, 10:31 AM
JetBoatRich:
Take luck over skill anytime :D
It was that lucky S.O.B. that won the lottery eek! Exactly! Luck? Skill? Who gives a rat's patoot! The winner moves on; the loser goes home! I mean, c'mon; did ya really think Buster Douglas was a better fighter than Mike Tyson in Tokyo? Did ya really think that Tampa Bay was that much better than Oakland? Did ya really think the Angels were that much better than the Giants? Oops! They are! (longtime Angels fan; can't ya tell?) hmmmmm.....Anaheim? Think it's the water or that friggin' Mouse character that's got 'em all jacked up? BTW, I'm not a hckey fan. Just havin' fun!
:p

SCUBA STEVE
04-18-2003, 10:47 AM
who cares about hockey & baseball. :D its mid april and its time for the LAKERS to get 4 in a row. Soon after that Oakland will be fighting for a shot at the superbowl. Dam coach Gruden why did he have to go to Tampa, he new the Raiders plays before they even ran them. frown

gigamurph
04-18-2003, 11:54 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
who cares about hockey & baseball. :D its mid april and its time for the LAKERS to get 4 in a row. Soon after that Oakland will be fighting for a shot at the superbowl. Dam coach Gruden why did he have to go to Tampa, he new the Raiders plays before they even ran them. :( Yeah, that's what I wanna see! a bunch of overpaid janitors runnin' around it their underwear! Actually, I would like to see the Lakers take a forth just to p**s everyone who hates them off. I used to be a big football fan until they turned it into a pansy-a** sport! WAAAAAA.....don't hit the QB; don't crack back; run outta bounds before they hit me (geezus, I hate Tony Dorsett for startin' that crap)! I also don't like "today's" baseball as much as "yesterday's" baseball. A little chin-music was always good for the soul and kept the hitters honest.....and I love the way they charge the mound when they get hit in the a** with a 70mph curve! Pussies! That's just my opinion and WHO CARES!
:p
BTW, in case ya never heard the joke I was referrin' to:
If it wasn't for basketball, we'd have the world's tallest janitors!