PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Falls RV Park

Havasu Luvr
06-03-2003, 09:43 AM
Does any one know anything about this Park? I have been calling for days and only got an answering machine, keft numerious messages and NO return calls....looking for a RV Park for the 4th July..
HL

andy01
06-03-2003, 12:03 PM
Havasu Luvr:
Does any one know anything about this Park? I have been calling for days and only got an answering machine, keft numerious messages and NO return calls....looking for a RV Park for the 4th July..
HL Try Sand Point

Hustler
06-03-2003, 12:06 PM
Hey HL, how was your drive home? sorry I did'nt stick around but thats why I dont tow back and forth :D We rolled up behind you and I saw the name on the boat and thought hey I know that boat from the boards. Where you at Moabi or Neddles?

Havasu Cig
06-03-2003, 12:14 PM
Havasu Falls might not be in Lake havasu. I was looking on the internet one day and found a hiking spot with water falls that was called Havasu Falls. It was nowhere near Lake Havasu. Just an FYI.

uvindex
06-03-2003, 12:20 PM
It is in Lake Havasu -- I've been there, not to stay, but to look at used RV's. :) You see, La Mesa RV has their LHC office there -- a lot of their rigs occupy spots in the park. It looks like a nice park -- all paved, nice concrete pads, pool and clubhouse, nice lake view. It is on the lake side of 95, kind of near the Sheriff's substation, if memory serves.
Here's a link to La Mesa's Havasu Falls office, and to the park itself.
http://www.lamesarv.com/havasu.htm
http://www.havasufallsrvpark.com/
Good luck!
CS
[ June 03, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: RatherBeInLHC ]

Havasu Cig
06-03-2003, 01:11 PM
The water fall on their web site looks like the same one I found on the internet that was called "Havasu Falls".
I don't think the water fall is located in Havasu, But I do recognize the RV park now. :cool:

Havasu Luvr
06-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Hustler,
I stay @ Moabi alot. I keep my travel trailer there and tow the boat. We do alot of local runs when we don't make it to the river. Glad you cleared the air.... Sandra saw some girl waving at us and wanted to know who she was eek! I just said "Hell, it could be any one of a hundred women I meet on the river every year" :D I think she is getting excited about this OP6V, especially when she saw the OP6V sticker on your rear window...women??
I am just trying to find hook-ups for the 4th July weekend...I didn't get one @ Moabi or Crazyhorse this year. Thought I'd stay alittle more inland this year. Havasu Falls is only a few years old, looks like a quiet clean place from the hwy. Just wish they would return my calls. I think I will call La Mesa RV to see if they could help
Thanks guys

silver surfer
06-03-2003, 02:42 PM
A couple of the RV parks close after June 01. They are only open for the snowbirds. Could be Havasu Falls is one of those that closes.

pebo
06-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Try This
http://www.havasufallsrvpark.com/

moneypit
06-03-2003, 10:25 PM
Havasu Falls is in the bottom of the grand canyon... two different places