PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe it......

SCUBA STEVE
09-28-2003, 05:36 PM
No one has given me shit about USC losing yesterday....wtf?? :confused:
All I can say is USC deserved to lose.
I guess I'll have to cancel my plans to New Orleans in Jan. :mad:
I just hope they make it to the Rose Bowl!!
Btw the Raiders deserved to lose today too.... But they pulled it off. :D

twistedpair
09-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Yeah, but how 'bout them COUGS!!!!!!!

beached 1
09-28-2003, 05:38 PM
I hated to see SC lose, but what a game.
Got to hand it to Cal.

SCUBA STEVE
09-28-2003, 05:40 PM
twistedpair:
Yeah, but how 'bout them COUGS!!!!!!! Well see what happens on Nov. 1st!!
argue

Beautiful Noise
09-28-2003, 05:54 PM
Steve, There are alot of Classy People on the Board's here I guess they Hate to Kick a Man when he's down :D :D :D
Steve

Kim Hanson
09-28-2003, 06:13 PM
I don't dish on that kind of stuff, only boats :D ....( . )( . )......... wink :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Raiders yah baby. Oh sorry steve wrong thread. LOL! :D btw what happen in the game with USC. :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Steve, There are alot of Classy People on the Board's here I guess they Hate to Kick a Man when he's down :D :D :D
Steve I wish that was really true... lol :D wink

Kahuna
09-28-2003, 06:37 PM
I was at the game and it was the longest walk back to the car. Lets just say that some of the Cal fans are not the best winners. But SF is a great town to hang out and have some fun. :D
[ September 28, 2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Kahuna ]

CEO
09-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Scuba, I'm a UCLA guy! Your team still is way better than ours. No smak runnin' here this year
CEO

JetBoatRich
09-28-2003, 07:46 PM
USC and the Raiders played this weekend, missed both. Sorry steve burningm

Doug H.
09-28-2003, 08:52 PM
Cal seems to always be the sleeper team in the Pac-10, i went to the UCLA game -vs- SD State and left at half time, very boring it was 3 to 3. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
09-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Guess they arent all that, You guys never listen,
SC SUCKS.....

SandbarScot
09-29-2003, 04:51 AM
I went to the UCLA game to root for my alma matter, SDSU, because they actually had a shot at winning this year. Back in my day peole wore "fucla" shirts.
Anyway, the whole crowd at the Rose Bowl went nuts they heard USC finally lost. I could care less. My teams: SDSU, ASU, and the Oaktown Raiders. :D

Boozer
09-29-2003, 05:14 AM
GO BRONCOS!!

THOR
09-29-2003, 06:02 AM
I am a way bigger man than that Scuba.
I will have to say, that the USC v Cal game was one of the best I have seen in a long time.

SCUBA STEVE
09-29-2003, 08:09 AM
THOR:
I am a way bigger man than that Scuba.
I will have to say, that the USC v Cal game was one of the best I have seen in a long time. Yeah it was a good game, but USC LOST!! :(
So does that mean I cant give you shit anymore about Auburn??? j/k wink

BUSTI
09-29-2003, 09:02 AM
Props to Cal those kids came to play! The Trojans now know what it is like when they only play one half. I was heart broken now they are in a dog fight just to go to the Rose Bowl. But how do you like the Cougars now. Go figure how do you reason out the Michigan loss to Oregon now? Maybe unlike what some have said on these boards the Pac 10 is a lot stronger than originally considered?
Fight On Scuba Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible Buddhist
09-29-2003, 09:19 AM
I would love to have picked on you...hell the guy who ruined the Patriots is your Coach!!! BUT of course, I am a Sun Devil, and therefore can dole out no barbs frown

River Lynchmob
09-29-2003, 10:48 AM
the SC defence looked like a bunch of sally's they played with out inspiration or heart i was sick watching that game even found it hard to drink my beer, then i went to the rose bowl to watch my brother play for SDSU and had to watch them loose, it wouldnt have been as bad in FUCLA would have lost too. then to top if off the steelers took it in the ass yesterday. all in all just a shitty weekend.

Ziggy
09-29-2003, 11:29 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Btw the Raiders deserved to lose today too.... But they pulled it off. :D What a heart breaker for us (left over) Charger Fans. Good game all the way through, probably the best game(competively speaking) on TV yesterday.
Once our starting Corner(Davis) went out Jerry started catching balls. Hate to see us loose 'em like that in the last 5 minutes but should be used to that by now...same ol' same ol'. :rolleyes: cry
The only comment I have for the Raiders is look at the two wins they do have...both were barely won against teams that should not have been close. Its gonna be a long year for Raider fans too unless they really figure something out, and quick!

NoCal NoBoat
09-29-2003, 11:37 AM
Scuba -
Most of NoCal is still in shock over USC/Berkeley.
I wouldn't give you a bad time anyway...
Berkeley should call the Niners and set up a scrimmage while they're on a roll. The Cal kicker has more heart than the Niner offense, defense, coaches and owner combined...
I'm sitting here at DEFCON 2 on RD's scale. Too many 12oz painkillers watching San Francisco's version of "professional" football yesterday...