PDA

View Full Version : STURGIS, anyone going?

nodigg
07-22-2003, 08:22 AM
How about a roll call of those who may be going to Sturgis next week? Anyone? I am leaving Monday myself with another board member. What are you riding? Where are you staying? What have been your experiences in past years?

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 08:31 AM
nodigg:
How about a roll call of those who may be going to Sturgis next week? Anyone? I am leaving Monday myself with another board member. What are you riding? Where are you staying? What have been your experiences in past years? Should we put a hitch on one of the bikes and take one of the boats...lol I am really looking forward to the trip. Yes, I am the other board member going with Nodigg. He is riding on the back of mine...lol I got one of those T-shirts to wear...you know "If you can read this the BIACH fell off".

nodigg
07-22-2003, 08:35 AM
I figured you were lurkin' out there somewhere close! :D I'm gettin' saddle time in this week in preparation for those 750 mile days. How bout you? LOL!

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 09:02 AM
nodigg:
I figured you were lurkin' out there somewhere close! :D I'm gettin' saddle time in this week in preparation for those 750 mile days. How bout you? LOL! Just got off the phone with the rest of the group going...I will get confirmation tonight about the schedule. These others are still planning on the 750 miles a day...lol Maybe they need to sign up for the iron butt shit...haha

nodigg
07-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Been looking at the map this morning. Reno is not too far from dale's. We should have a good night there to get the party started??

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 09:08 AM
nodigg:
Been looking at the map this morning. Reno is not too far from dale's. We should have a good night there to get the party started?? When we get up North to meet up with everybody else we can schedule out some stops accordingly. I think that is an excellant idea unless of course we walk away broke...lol

nodigg
07-22-2003, 09:08 AM
hd&boatrider:
nodigg:
How about a roll call of those who may be going to Sturgis next week? Anyone? I am leaving Monday myself with another board member. What are you riding? Where are you staying? What have been your experiences in past years? Should we put a hitch on one of the bikes and take one of the boats...lol I am really looking forward to the trip. Yes, I am the other board member going with Nodigg. He is riding on the back of mine...lol I got one of those T-shirts to wear...you know "If you can read this the BIACH fell off". BIATCH!!!!!!

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 09:11 AM
By the way Nodigg---If you got your new HB mag the woman in the front passenger seat on the cover looks friggin' identical to my ex (not Linda). I am trying to get confirmation on her name. If it is what I think it is WTF!? Check it out. I don't think you ever met her though.

Boozer
07-22-2003, 09:14 AM
I'll be there sportin this bad boy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721Ruckus_Red.jpg
So keep an eye out for me.
[ July 22, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Boozer:
So keep an eye out for me. You want to ride out with us Boozer? lol

Boozer
07-22-2003, 09:21 AM
hd&boatrider:
Boozer:
So keep an eye out for me. You want to ride out with us Boozer? lol I'm not so sure you guys could keep up with me. That bad boy MOVES.

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 09:23 AM
Probably so but it looks like you would need gas even before the Harley runs out of it...lol

Boozer
07-22-2003, 09:25 AM
hd&boatrider:
Probably so but it looks like you would need gas even before the Harley runs out of it...lol I had the extended range tank installed. Holds 2 1/2 gallons and gets 100 mile per gallon so I think I should be okay

Boozer
07-22-2003, 09:28 AM
I'll only be in Sturgis shortly. Im just stopping there on my way to B.C.
RD and I are gonna go hunt down his significant other and smoke some B.C. bud while we're there.

hd&boatrider
07-22-2003, 09:45 AM
Boozer:
I'll only be in Sturgis shortly. Im just stopping there on my way to B.C.
RD and I are gonna go hunt down his significant other and smoke some B.C. bud while we're there. I thought you were just kidding about going. If you want to I will PM my cell # so if you are out there you can come by and have a beer with us. We are all staying at the GlenCoe camp grounds.

nodigg
07-23-2003, 09:45 AM
bump!

Trailer Park Casanova
07-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Absolutely, positively go by the Full Throttle Bar and pick yourself up some T shirts.
They are excellent. Constant comment wherever you where them.
I got asked to change mine at Harrahs because they look so 1%.
The event stretches way, way out to outlying towns, and they take advantage of writing parking tickets in these little towns. No slack to their visitors,, they write hundreds of them daily.
Yep,, hundreds.
Have fun, expect and prepair for a hailstorm or two.
How did they measure hail before the game of golf was invented???

hd&boatrider
07-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Trailer Park Casanova:
Absolutely, positively go by the Full Throttle Bar and pick yourself up some T shirts.
The event stretches way, way out to outlying towns, and they take advantage of writing parking tickets in these little towns. No slack to their visitors,, they write hundreds of them daily.
Yep,, hundreds.
How did they measure hail before the game of golf was invented??? I plan on checking out as much as possible :)

nodigg
07-24-2003, 06:05 AM
Trailer Park Casanova:
Yep,, hundreds.
How did they measure hail before the game of golf was invented??? Thanks for the info, Hope the hail does not damage the easy-up! Oh yeah and the bikes. LOL!
Any body else got any hints for the firstimers?
[ July 24, 2003, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: nodigg ]

nodigg
07-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Another shameless BUMP for the night time loggers.
Any one going with us? (edit, besides Boozer)
[ July 24, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: nodigg ]