PDA

View Full Version : Bullhead City scumbag boat parts thief caught

hd&boatrider
03-25-2003, 11:35 PM
Burn the SOB at the stake. I wonder how many boats he has vandalized over the years. They should have used a prop on his ass!
http://www.mohavedailynews.com/display/inn_news/news2.txt

novaguy
03-26-2003, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to call the PD to see if this asshole has my motor and gauges and stereo system. As you may or may not know, my boat was stolen out of my driveway in Bullhead City back in October.

Rod-64
03-26-2003, 01:32 AM
Effin' Bullhead tweakers! :mad: :mad:

stix818
03-26-2003, 05:31 AM
ROD-64 true dat. My old man's boat got stollen from our shop up there and the boat was recovered (not to pretty) but the parts never showed up. We completely restore one of the Panic Mouse's boats. A$$HOLES!!!!!!!! Justice is finally served!!

hd&boatrider
03-26-2003, 05:37 AM
novaguy:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to call the PD to see if this asshole has my motor and gauges and stereo system. As you may or may not know, my boat was stolen out of my driveway in Bullhead City back in October. I remember and hope that the BHCPD can help you out. No telling what this loser has laying around his house.

stix818
03-26-2003, 05:48 AM
novaguy good luck on that one. That sure would be a good thing coming. One A$$HOLE tweaker down 65% of Bullhead to go!

hd&boatrider
03-26-2003, 06:30 AM
Stix818:
novaguy good luck on that one. That sure would be a good thing coming. One A$$HOLE tweaker down 65% of Bullhead to go! I guess that makes me part of 35%...lol

stix818
03-26-2003, 08:11 AM
Ya I guess I could be part of that percentage also but Mohave Valley is a place unlike any other.

coolchange
03-26-2003, 08:32 AM
Stix818:
ROD-64 true dat. My old man's boat got stollen from our shop up there and the boat was recovered (not to pretty) but the parts never showed up. We completely restore one of the Panic Mouse's boats. A$$HOLES!!!!!!!! Justice is finally served!! Hey what Panic Mouse did you have? A friend of mine used to have one and I was going to see if I could track it down one day.

old rigger
03-26-2003, 09:06 AM
hd&boatrider,
there's a guy that goes to the Long Beach High perf swapmeet every month. He's from Bullhead and goes by the name 'boat boy', I have one of his cards. He sells nothing but used boat parts, jet stuff, v-drive stuff, most anything you need, he says he can get it next time. I wonder if there's a connection with him and the shitbag that got popped?
I won't post his number in case it's a different guy but boat boy is about 35-40ish, maybe 5'10", 5'11", and long stringy blond hair.
I've never bought anythng from him, but I did almost by a Casale from him once when I was still gathering parts for the Spectra.

hd&boatrider
03-26-2003, 09:47 AM
old rigger:
hd&boatrider,
there's a guy that goes to the Long Beach High perf swapmeet every month. He's from Bullhead and goes by the name 'boat boy', I have one of his cards. He sells nothing but used boat parts, jet stuff, v-drive stuff, most anything you need, he says he can get it next time. I wonder if there's a connection with him and the shitbag that got popped?
I won't post his number in case it's a different guy but boat boy is about 35-40ish, maybe 5'10", 5'11", and long stringy blond hair.
I've never bought anythng from him, but I did almost by a Casale from him once when I was still gathering parts for the Spectra. If I was you I would let BOATPI know about him or maybe BOATCOP. If he is legit he has nothing to worry about. Of course if he is not legit then he has a lot to worry about. Just my opinion.

hd&boatrider
03-26-2003, 09:48 AM
hd&boatrider:
old rigger:
hd&boatrider,
I've never bought anythng from him, but I did almost by a Casale from him once when I was still gathering parts for the Spectra. If I was you I would let BOATPI know about him or maybe BOATCOP. If he is legit he has nothing to worry about. Of course if he is not legit then he has a lot to worry about. Just my opinion. Or maybe the BHC police department. They will take annoynomous calls.

novaguy
03-26-2003, 02:32 PM
[ March 26, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: novaguy ]

Mandelon
03-26-2003, 06:05 PM
Kinda looks like Ron Howard..... wink
I am telling you guys...engrave your parts so you can ID them again later....take a pic and put it somewhere safe. Even if they scratch it off you can probably ID it just from the location of the engraving....

novaguy
03-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Ok, who edited my pic? Must be his accomplices...

roostwear
03-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Probably an odd time (and thread) to ask this, but I've been looking at property in Bullhead and would like some feedback from the locals. An area I've been looking at is River Bend, and I like the area from the river standpoint. What is the area like to live or vacation at? I'm looking on the river side (west) of Colorado Bl. Tweakers, thieves, etc?
RW
[ March 26, 2003, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: roostwear ]

novaguy
03-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Roost,
We have a home in a subdivision called Holiday Shores. I am two blocks away from the river. I think the area, compared to other areas is nice. Although, looks I guess truly are deceiving because I had my boat stolen from there. All I could tell you is, just make sure you secure your property really well and add lights that are on timers for in and around the house. I think everything you can do to prevent crime and your home or property from being burglarized is a good thing. I have learned a valuable lesson, and I would hate what happened to me, happen to anyone else. On the other hand, I would love to recruit people with boats like yourself to buy there, so we can make Bullhead better and rid the city of scumbags!

hd&boatrider
03-26-2003, 11:43 PM
roostwear:
Probably an odd time (and thread) to ask this, but I've been looking at property in Bullhead and would like some feedback from the locals. An area I've been looking at is River Bend, and I like the area from the river standpoint. What is the area like to live or vacation at? I'm looking on the river side (west) of Colorado Bl. Tweakers, thieves, etc?
RW I bought up in the area up from Davis Camp. It is away from all the rift raft and I am 5 minutes from launching at Camp Davis or 10 minutes from Katherines. I like the fact that if I want to party at night I can stay home or I can come down into Laughlin. One bad thing about being on the river is the bums that live along the shore line. they will steal you blind. I am up in the Sunridge Estates area. I am currently looking to buy another place out there but I may decide to get something in LaQuina or Palm Desert. If you want to deal with an honest realtor that will shoot straight with you here is her em address: koko20th@citlink.net
She really helped out a lot when I bought my place. I had fencing, deck, cement, yard work, pest control and so forth. I called her annd asked her for reputable people in the area and she never steered me wrong. Make sure you tell KoKo that Tom sent you. She will not pressure you either.

hd&boatrider
03-26-2003, 11:48 PM
novaguy:
Roost,
We have a home in a subdivision called Holiday Shores. I am two blocks away from the river. I think the area, compared to other areas is nice. Although, looks I guess truly are deceiving because I had my boat stolen from there. All I could tell you is, just make sure you secure your property really well and add lights that are on timers for in and around the house. I think everything you can do to prevent crime and your home or property from being burglarized is a good thing. I have learned a valuable lesson, and I would hate what happened to me, happen to anyone else. On the other hand, I would love to recruit people with boats like yourself to buy there, so we can make Bullhead better and rid the city of scumbags! Holiday Shores has a lot of places for sale. I have alarmed everything on my house and have very attentive retire people that look out for my stuff. Make sure you take care of your neighbors out there. You will need them eventually. I am not saying impose on them just give them respect and an occasional case of BL and they will look after things for you. Novaguy---If I remember correctly didn't you suspect that your neighbor may have had something to do with the theft?

novaguy
03-27-2003, 10:09 AM
As a matter of fact yes I did. But it turned out to be another neighbor I guess. The suspect that was caught lives on my street (imagine that). Well, headed down there right now, I'll keep you guys posted. I also have my place completely alarmed and fenced. You know, if any of you guys that have homes in Bullhead want, we could arrange something like checking up on each others homes while we are there. I'd be up for that....

hd&boatrider
03-27-2003, 11:01 AM
novaguy:
As a matter of fact yes I did. But it turned out to be another neighbor I guess. The suspect that was caught lives on my street (imagine that). Well, headed down there right now, I'll keep you guys posted. I also have my place completely alarmed and fenced. You know, if any of you guys that have homes in Bullhead want, we could arrange something like checking up on each others homes while we are there. I'd be up for that.... Hey Nova---Exactly where is Holiday Shores? I don't know all the street names so maybe desribe what stores, landmarks are nearby. I would be willing to just drive by and make sure things are OK whenever I am out in BHC. As far as my place I am in real good with my neighbors and they would be quick to call the police if anything happens there so I would not need a check up.

RiverToysJas
03-27-2003, 11:55 AM
When my buddy's house in Bullhead was ran-sacked, the old people across the street he had watching it saw everything. But they thought the people were friends of his because they moved in like they lived there and partied all night. When they left the cable box, a water ski, and few other things were gone. All of the water was left running too!!! :( The boat in his carport has had the stereo taken at least once too.
RTJas
[ March 27, 2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

hd&boatrider
03-27-2003, 12:19 PM
RiverToysJas:
When my buddy's house in Bullhead was ran-sacked, the old people across the street he had watching it saw everything. But they thought the people were friends of his because they moved in like they lived there and partied all night. When they left the cable box, a water ski, and few other things were gone. All of the water was left running too!!! :( The boat in his carport has had the stereo taken at least once too.
RTJas That is messed up. I tell my neighbor that if they don't introduce themselves to him then they should not be there. He loves it because he gets to talk to someone...lol
[ March 27, 2003, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

dossangers
03-27-2003, 01:58 PM
roostwear:
RW Check pm

novaguy
04-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Got back from Bullhead and I identified some parts from what the police had seized during the search warrant and arrest of the boat thief. Unfortunately, it's just flame arrestor and a FRS radio. The suspects car had what appeared to be a pretty new motor, with my marine flame arrestor on it, he had a boat battery on it and the interior had marine gauges. Since January, they have had 17 reported boat thefts in the Holiday Shores area and they are expecting that figure to rise as vacationers come and find their boat missing. It seems that in all the thefts, the victims were vacationers.

ACCEPTENCE
04-01-2003, 08:51 PM
hd&boatrider:
RiverToysJas:
RTJas That is messed up. I tell my neighbor that if they don't introduce themselves to him then they should not be there. He loves it because he gets to talk to someone...lol That introduce themselves is a good idea!!! I'm a gonna use it. My home is in lower Mohave Valley by the bridge. Crime dosen't seem to be a problem yet but I like your introduce idea :D :D