PDA

View Full Version : Chargers: Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory Once Again

Mandelon
12-22-2002, 03:05 PM
Its gotta be a curse! I'm talkin' Santaria here. No team has lost by less points in the final minutes over the last two seasons than my sad ass hometown Bolts!! :mad: :mad: :( frown

***boater#1
12-22-2002, 03:10 PM
i really like soccer too which other teams do you like

NEW 2 RIVER
12-22-2002, 03:52 PM
Nice to see another Charger fan on the boards.
Looks like were all done this year.
Hopefully we will see alot more of Eric Parker next year.Hes the man.

Havasu Sun
12-22-2002, 05:30 PM
Thats Martyball!!!! He has one of the best win records,then CHOKES when it matters. Been there done that......GO CHIEFS

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 05:45 PM
RAIDERS AFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPIONS AGAIN FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW!!!!
And I just heard that Deion Sanders will be joining the team next week. That will help the banged up, poorly playing Raiders secondary.
Go Raiders!
[ December 22, 2002, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

77charger
12-22-2002, 06:34 PM
that dont surprise me they always start out good then fade away at the end of the season.

Mandelon
12-29-2002, 04:58 PM
And yet Again!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
How the **** can they do that??? :confused:
Up by 14 points, give it up and then lose in OT??
I know they had no playoff chance but they're still my home team.
The Defense has just become porous, tired and not deep enough to have any backups. I bet Junior was seething on the sideline... argue
Oh well.... GO RAIDERS!!

truksnboats
12-30-2002, 04:46 PM
I was at the game. They always seem to blow it at the last minute.

SDLifesaver
01-01-2003, 07:31 AM
It was a better season than 1/15, but they need some bigger, faster, stronger offensive linemen. Why is Jr. going to the pro bowl and Donnie Edwards is only an alternate?? Next year will be better because of the draft position that 8/8 gives them. LT is going to have his best season next year. Tailgate section E4, Field level section 31, see you next year.

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 11:53 AM
BigBoyToys:
RAIDERS AFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPIONS AGAIN FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW!!!!
And I just heard that Deion Sanders will be joining the team next week. That will help the banged up, poorly playing Raiders secondary.
Go Raiders! Let me guess, you're still waiting for him to join the Raiders??? Sanders has been in the booth too long to do anything good for them. I'm waiting for the first pussy to claim that the Raiders lost because they didn't get Dion.
[ January 01, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]