PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back leibniz

FMluvswater
07-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Unless you're logged on out of country! If you are back how was your trip? :cool:
trailing

Tom Brown
07-04-2003, 03:01 PM
The last I heard he was in Bogata cutting a deal with some Colombian nationals.
It might be best not to provoke him too much...

FMluvswater
07-04-2003, 05:53 PM
Perhaps I was delirious? I swear I saw his name in recent visitors to the forum list. :confused:
Oh well when he does come back maybe I'll bump this thread. :)
screens

Tom Brown
07-04-2003, 07:32 PM
I'm sure you are delirious but ironically, he just sent me an email this afternoon mentioning that he had been on. I guess the deal is going well and he's planning to make a break soon.
He's one bad assed mathematician. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
-- Tom

FMluvswater
07-04-2003, 11:24 PM
See? I knew it. Told you so. :p wink :) Seriously thanks for confirming what I saw, Tom. I was wondering about him the other day and then ... well being sick ... I was starting to doubt what I saw.
hose

leibniz
07-05-2003, 06:15 PM
Yes, it's true ! I'm back. Well not really. I am still in Colombia. Knowing that the people with whom I would be staying do not have high speed Internet, I anticipated not getting to the forums. However, it appears that dial up works too. I just have to type slower ! eek!
I'll probably be here for another 3 weeks, but I´ll be lurking in the forums from time to time...
take care.

leibniz
07-05-2003, 06:16 PM
btw, thanks for getting me into a thread subject FM ! Another first for me ! yay !
:)

FMluvswater
07-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Hi leibniz. :) It was a nice surprise to see you on the other day. Cool that you have some internet access afterall. :)
It'll be great to see you around here more often again. Limited is better than absent. :) Take care. TTYL
btw- you're welcome about putting you in a thread subject :) Glad to have helped you reach a milestone. :D TTFN
chamois