PDA

View Full Version : The May Hot Boat is a KILLER issue

funkcity
04-18-2003, 01:15 PM
I just got my new May 03 Hotbat mag.
WOW something for everyone and its just jam packed with interesting info!!
Before I start here please realize that:
I AM NOT GETTING PAID TO SAY THIS!
The boats, the new section, the project boats, the new Florida bikini models!!This is the best ever.
The 36 Eliminator on the cover really grabbed my eye and from there on the mag kept on delevering.
Now I have been subscribing to HP, PB, FPB, Extreme, and at times Trailer Boats and Boating for over the last 20 years and without a doubt this is the best issue I have ever seen period!
It's all there and Brett , Kevin and all he creators can be very proud of this one.
I know I'll be saving this issue to read many times over.
I could go on and be more specific....but I gotta read the rest of it now :)
Keep up the good work!!

HavasuDreamin'
04-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Yes, they are getting better at appeasing the non-millionaire crowd. I liked the last 15 pages of the magazine........very cool. I just hope the rest of the magazine doesn't become entirely off shore now that it has this "new" section in it.
By the way..........I got my subscription about a week ago, and as usual, read everything of interest the first night. Since that time I have thumbed through it a couple of more times. Well........last night I picked it up for the 4th or 5th time since I received it and realized that there is a 49' Hustler off shore on the cover. My point........well I guess I really don't have one, except those big "ocean" boats are about as exciting to me as an enima. :p wink

JetBoatRich
04-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Are you saying to renew my subscription?

SCUBA STEVE
04-18-2003, 01:51 PM
I got mine a week ago too, I thought I was the only one who noticed the subtle change, it seemed to have a little more of everything for everyone.
still too much off shore stuff though.

Beautiful Noise
04-18-2003, 02:12 PM
They did a GREAT Write-Up on the Eagle Flatbottom Boat "RECYCLEABLE" I have a Eagle Flatbottom myself. :D :D :D :D
Steve

eliminatedsprinter
04-18-2003, 02:34 PM
It was OK. A step in the right direction. A few months ago a friend brought me a bunch of old back issues from 95,96,and 97. It was way better back then. Much more on boats of reasonable size and there was even a section called "Your Boat" (or something like that, it's so late in the workweek I can't remember my name right now) that actually gave useful information on boating.

GlastronGuy
04-18-2003, 02:58 PM
***boat has a mag?