PDA

View Full Version : Hey JBB

Boozer
03-20-2006, 06:57 PM
JBB you live in Indianapolis don't you? If so we're going to almost be neighbors.
I got the word today from my employer and I'm being transfered to Fort Wayne, IN. Apparently Fort Wayne is a rapidly growing market for my company and they want me out there to assist in the expansion. Based on the fact that I'm going to be getting paid more and the cost of living is about 1/3 of what it is in Denver I am pretty damn stoked.

Jbb
03-21-2006, 01:47 AM
When you get to Indy.....turn tight ....and head Southeast .....till you hit Atlanta... :p

sorry dog
03-21-2006, 01:52 AM
When you get to Indy.....turn tight ....and head Southeast .....till you hit Atlanta... :p
Unless he's on vacation, in which case you head out northeast like until they ain't heard of sweet tea no more.

Jbb
03-21-2006, 01:55 AM
Unless he's on vacation, in which case you head out northeast like until they ain't heard of sweet tea no more.
"Aint heard of sweet tea"?......everyone has heard of sweet tea.... :p

sorry dog
03-21-2006, 02:14 AM
For some reason everytime I go more than 600 miles away from home and try to order sweet tea... the waitress gives me unsweet and points to the sugar :cry:
it aint right...

Jbb
03-21-2006, 03:07 AM
For some reason everytime I go more than 600 miles away from home and try to order sweet tea... the waitress gives me unsweet and points to the sugar :cry:
it aint right...
lesson learned...Stay in Dixie!...btw....I hear it on for Gadsden this year..... :)

sorry dog
03-21-2006, 03:39 AM
I'm there... as long as you bring the mini jet boat to cruise around in.